Care, Dedication and Love

Care, Dedication and Love

"Daddy, how babies are made?" Your four year old daughter, Destiny, asked to your husband Jongin.
You were on the kitchen washing the dishes, while Jongin was in the living room playing with your daughter.
Upon hearing her question, you washed your hands and joined them. Jongin was looking at you with widened eyes and you just shrugged laughing.

"Well, mom and dad create the baby with a lot of patience and love..." Jongin answered, trying to explain it, simply.
You couldn't control your will of laughing anymore. He looked so scared explaining it.
Destiny frowned and sat on your lap. "I still didn't get it. Why mom was with such a big tummy?"

You smiled and caressed her hair, looking at Jongin. "Because you were there, inside mommy's belly." Your husband said, sitting on the couch, wrapping an arm around you and pinching Destiny's cheeks.
The little girl laughed and hugged her teddy bear. "How did I ended up there?"
Destiny was really curious, she wants to know the meaning of everything.
Jongin and you looked at each other and sighed.

"Hello, i'm still here." Destiny shouted.

"You know princess...mom and dad love each other a lot. When two people are in love, they do something really beautiful and special. It's a moment that we treasure a lot. In one of those beautiful moments...you were made. You were made with care, dedication and love."

You listened Jongin, your eyes sparkling, your heart skipping a thousand beats. After so many years, he is still able to make you fall in love with him over and over again. 
Jongin kept explaining it to your daughter, and she was listening, with a lot of attention, smiling and hiding her face behind her hands.
What a beautiful family you have there
.

"I'm happy". Suddenly Destiny said, resting her head on your chest and her legs on Jongin's lap.
"Why sweetheart?" You asked, her hair gently.
Destiny yawned and rubbed her eyes. "Because mom and dad love each other very much and still have a lot of love to give me. I have everything I want because mom and dad give me everything. Appa, umma, I love you."
Destiny smiled and hugged you both, and you hugged her back, intertwining your fingers with Jongin's behind her back. 

"We love you too." Jongin whispered, kissing Destiny's forehead, and pulling away to kiss you on the lips, gently and deep.
"Now it's time to go to bed." You said with a big smile, picking Destiny up on your arms and taking her to her room.
You laid her on the 'heart shaped' bed, and kissed her forehead, whispering a goodnight to your beautiful daughter.

You closed the door and went to your own room, changed to your nightdress and joined Jongin in bed.
His arms immediately pulled you closer to his bare chest and his legs were already tangled with yours.
"We have a curious daughter." Jongin said, chuckling.
"She takes it from you." You said with a small shrug.
Jongin couldn 't help but agree. When he was a kid, he was pretty curious as well.

"I love you." He suddenly whispered, running his hands up and down your back, slowly leaning down and pressing his lips against yours in a 'not so innocent kiss', his hand was now on your thigh, his thumb brushing against the sensitive skin of your inner thigh.
"I love you too." You whispered, somewhat breathless, arching your back when Jongin's lips came in contact with your jawline.
Your clothes were suddenly out of your body, as well as his boxers. The was beautiful, intimate, romantic, not too rough, not too rushed, just the perfect speed, the perfect amount of pleasure until you reached your high, finally calming down and falling asleep after long and passionate kisses with your husband.

On the next morning, you woke up at the sound of someone knocking on your bedroom's door. You rubbed your eyes and Jongin lifted his head, looking at you with just an eye open.
Laughing at his puppy sleepy face, you leaned down to kiss his pouty lips and wrapped the bed sheets around you, before opening the door to find a small piece of paper on the ground, with flowers around it.

You smiled right away because you recognized it from Destiny's diary pages.
Jongin rested his chin on his hand and looked at you with a smile on his face. "What is it?" He asked, patting the spot next to him on the bed, and you immediately jumped to his arms, wrapping the bed sheets around both of your bodies, while sitting on his lap.
"I think is a small surprise from Destiny."

Jongin grabbed it and started reading it out loud.
"Appa, Umma, I love you, thank you for bring me to this world. I had a dream last night and my birthday is near, so please, as a birthday gift, can you give me a little brother? <3"

Jongin looked at you for a few seconds and a smile formed on his lips, making you smile also. He kissed your temple and hugged you closer, moving his lips down your neck.
"You know she always gets what she wants." Jongin whispered against your skin.
You started to laugh and turned your head to the side to have a better look of his face.
"You always wanted to have two kids." You said, caressing his lips with your thumb. "What kind of woman would I be if I rejected my husband and daughter's wish?."

Destiny pressed her ear against the door and smiled.
"YES!" She whispered, giggling and running to her bedroom again, with a feeling of 'Mission Accomplished'

 


Fluffy appa Jongin is fluffy <3
See you in a week (':