This is soo not worth the pain!

Let the rain fall

Doctor: ‘Okay Miss Kim, one big push please. That’s it I can see the head now.’

Hearing the sentence, Donghae let go of his girlfriend’s hand to see for him himself. Mouth wide open he exclaim with happiness. ‘Honey, look I can see the head, I can see our baby’s head.’ His girlfriend of 15 months just screamed at the top of lungs,

Girlfriend:’ YOU USELESS BOYFRIEND! WHERE IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING! I SWEAR MEETING YOU IS ONE OF THE WORST THINGS TO HAPPEN TO ME!’ ARRRRRRRRR!!!'

Suddenly screaming as another strong pain rushed through her body; the girlfriend sobbed and shook her head. ‘I don’t want this anymore, get it out get it.’ ‘Donghae- shi please calm her down .’asked the doctor. Hurrying over to her side, Donghae quickly wiped off the sweats around her damp face, kiss her check and reassure her over and over again.

Donghae: ‘Honey remember what the class teacher taught you…Okay, okay I mean us,’ as his honey gave him a very dark look at the word ‘you. Breathe in and out, breath in and out. That’s it; you are doing a fantastic job.

Doctor: ‘We need one more big push from you Miss Kim. Gather your strength; you are going to need it. When you are ready.’

Noddling to Donghae, who had immediately prepared himself for the pain that were to come. As she gave one last push, she could feel all her energy leave her, collapsing back onto the bed. No one had notice that she had closed her eyes. Donghae had already rushed to cut the umbilical cord, while the doctor was holding the newborn baby. The nurses were preparing for the baby.

 As the cord were cut, the machines started to beep real loud. Looking up the doctor handed the newborn to one of the nurses, and instruct another nurse for something. Running out the nurse disappear as everyone scramble to save her life. Donghae on the other hand was on cloud nine the next moment his world came crashing down as his girlfriend refused to wake up. Patting her cheek gently then rougher till her cheeks turn bright red. The nurses tried to get him out of the theatre but Donghae’s arm remained around her body.

Donghae: ‘ KIM DA SOM! Don’t you dare fall asleep now, wake up, wake up, wake up! Why isn’t she waking up? Doctor: ‘Please Mr LEE, let us do our job, please go out…’

Just then the nurse that had gone out of the theatre had returned with another doctor and two pails of blood. Upon seeing the second doctor, Donghae cried out:

‘APPA, APPA, PLEASE WAKE HER UP! She hasn’t seen our newborn yet, I haven’t propose to her, our marriage, our honeymoon, our new house as a family of three. She can’t leave now. I haven’t told her ‘I love you and thank you for being my love, my girl, and my heart and soul.

Grabbing his appa’s coat he cried and cried as he was pushed outside by one of the male nurses who had finally gotten a grip of him. Sinking to the ground, his hyungs ran towards him, comforting him. Pushing them away, he ran out of the hospital and into the rain. Donghae ran and ran till his legs gave way. Punching the ground till his hand bleed. He screams out ‘I wish I had never met you. I’m sorry my love, my Dasom, I’m sorry…