Electricity ~

Skype

"Bae? How about now? Can you see me?"

 

Youngbae blinked at the screen in front of him until he was finally able to make out Jiyong's facial features. He smiled at the lovely sight in front of him. Waiting for almost half an hour until maknae came to fix their internet connection had really paid off.

 

He saw how Jiyong reached for the webcam, adjusting it with one hand and fixing his blonde hair with the other. It looked so perfectly messy that Youngbae felt the urge to ruffle it, play with it until his boyfriend would get mad and pout at him with those sweet pink lips.

 

"Hm, no it's still blurry. I can't see you."

 

"Yah, why isn't this working? Maknae!", Jiyong yelled furiously. He frowned deeply until a very annoyed Seungri arrived in his room, checking the laptop again for maybe the fifth time on that day.

 

"Hyung, there is nothing wrong with this! I even installed Skype twice and checked the internet conncetion! It should work now!"

 

"But it doesn't! Why is that that I can see Youngbae but he can't see me?"

 

"I don't know! Can't you just talk to each other like this? I am really tired, hyung ~ !", the maknae whined and Youngbae who had tried hard to suppress it finally let out a chuckle.

 

"Yah you panda, go to bed. It looks like your dark circles have become even darker!" , he joked while laughing.

 

"Wait, wait!", Jiyong said loudly, pushing little Seungyhun out of his way and leaning towards the webcam, "So you can see me?"

 

Youngbae laughed.

 

"Yah, why are you giving me such a hard time? Aish, really!" The younger man crossed his arms over his chest, turning his face away from the webcam. He hated to get fooled when he was already annoyed because something didn't work the way he wanted it to work.

 

"Baby, I was just playing with you~", Youngbae apologized, "Mianhae~"

 

Now that the 'baby' talks started, little Seunghyun felt that it was time to leave the room and give those two love-birds some privacy. He didn't want to be in Youngbae's shoes right now because his blonde hyung looked really pissed. However, Bae would manage to calm him down anyway.

 

Still facing the wall even after Maknae had left, Jiyong didn't seem like he would talk anytime soon. Instead, he was doing what he always did when he was annoyed: pouting!

 

"Babe,", Youngbae tried again with soft voice, "You won't talk to me? Come on, I miss you..."

 

He watched as the blonde man's lips parted slightly as if he wanted to reply but closed again a second after. His fascinated stare fixed on Jiyong's mouth, Youngbae couldn't help but think about how nice it would be if he was there right now. In Korea. In Seoul. By Jiyong's side. Kissing those pouty lips until they would turn into a smile.

 

"So you won't talk to me...", he sighed, "Well then, Goodnight, Ji. Let's..."

 

"Don't you dare to turn off your laptop!"

 

It was then when the younger man finally turned his face toward the webcam, huffing in annoyance. He adjusted the webcam again and made himself comfortable on the chair he was sitting on, crossing his legs and leaning back casually.

 

Youngbae smiled warmly. "I love you."

 

"I know, pabo."

 

"I already said I was sorry."

 

"Nevermind..", Jiyong smiled slightly, "How are you doing?"

 

"Ah, I am fine baby. But the rehearsals today really killed me.. We are practicing day and night for that dance contest."

 

"I told you not to overdo it, Bae. Stop torturing those poor kids!"

 

Youngbae chuckled. "I am not torturing them! They are in a good condition.We will win this contesfor sure!", he said confidently.

 

Jiyong smiled shyly. "Well, having such a great choreographer like you, how couldn't they?"

 

"Ah, I am doing what I can..", Youngbae mumbled, smiling and scratching the back of his head as he felt flattered by his boyfriends sweet words.

 

The latter would always appreciate his hard work and support him with words of encouragement. That was something the older man was really thankful for. Even now that he was miles away from Seoul (in New York), he would still get motivation and strength from Jiyong for every hard day that was ahead of him.

His trainees always wondered where their coach had his energy from, that determined and passionate look in his eyes that made them want to push themselves harder.

Little did they know that it all came from a petite young man in Seoul who had been waiting for his boyfriend's return for almost a year now.

 

"What about you, Ji ? How are you?"

 

"I am tired~", the blonde man yawned, stretching his body. Actually, there were many thoughts flying through Jiyong's mind these days. However, he decided not to come up with all his worries and concerns about his boyfriend now. He also didn't want to tell him how terribly he missed him every day. It was not because he was a cold person but because he did not want Youngbae to worry about him.

 

"I can see that, you look like you haven't slept well last night. Is everything alright, baby?" , the dancer asked worriedly.

 

"I am fine, Bae. You know my insomnia periods, right?"

 

"Don't lie to me. Something is bothering you. I feel that. I feel every pain you feel, Jiyong. Even if I am miles away from you."

 

Jiyong looked up from his lap and saw how his boyfriend was staring directly at him.

 

Their eyes met. He felt the electricity between them.

 

"Well, it's just..", he sighed, "I hate sleeping alone. I miss my pabo next to me."

 

"Oh Ji!", Youngbae chuckled at how cute Jiyong looked right now. He was acting like a five-year -old who missed his favourite teddy bear.

 

"What? Am I childish? Fine, I am childish! But at least I am honest.!"

 

"That's part of being childish.", Bae laughed.

 

"Yaah~"

 

"You keep pouting today, stop that! It makes me want to kiss you even more..."

 

Jiyong smirked playfully. "Really?" He bit his lip seductively, playing with them, knowing which effect this would have on Youngbae.

 

"Oh god. I am going to my screen if you continue like this."

 

That statement caused Jiyong to burst out into laughter and soon, Youngbae joined him.

 

"You are such a tease, Ji!", he said while laughing.

 

"I am just making sure that you keep your eyes on me."

 

"I only see you...Everywhere."

 

"Stupid liar, liar liar la ~"

 

"Why should I lie?"

 

"I checked out your dance crew's website yesterday."

 

"So?", Youngbae asked, arching his eyebrow.

 

"Some of the girls are kind of pretty, huh."

 

"Baby, they are teenagers, please. Besides, why don't you trust me?"

 

"I trust you. But I don't trust them. They must be all over you and ...yah, you didn't take your shirt off in front of them, did you?", Jiyong asked sternly.

 

"Well, it can get pretty hot during..."

 

"DONG YOUNGBAE!"

 

"I am joking, I am joking!" , Youngbae said laughing. "Wah, you look scary when you are jealous."

 

"Pff, I know. I want to scare you so that you will stay loyal to me." , Jiyong stated and puffed a strand of hair from his view.

 

"I am loyal to you. I will alway be. I promise.", Youngbae said sincerely. "You don't even know..I am counting the days to our reunion. Only two weeks are left now...God, I miss you so much.." , he sighed.

 

"I miss you, too...Bae. I can't believe I agreed to let you go to this dance workshop for one year...I thought I would be okay, but I am not. Next time, I am coming with you or I won't let you go anywhere.", the blonde man announced, smiling warmly.

 

"You look beautiful when you smile like that, did you know? I think I am going to faint."

 

"Stop!", Jiyong giggled, hiding the blush on his face with his palms.

 

"Hey beautiful."

 

"What?", the younger man asked, still tittering.

 

"Go to sleep now. I will lie down, too."

 

"Okay,", he sighed, "I will try to."

 

"Sleep a lot...cause when I am back, I won't let you."

 

"Who won't let who?", Jiyong smirked.

 

"Naughty.." , Youngbae laughed, "Goodnight. I love you, Ji."

 

"I love you, too, baby. Chu!"