Chapter three

Jungle Fever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though Nana's mother told her to take care of Luhan in school, she still didn't want to. He actually destroyed her phone yesterday. Her phone. The most precious thing she has ever owned, her friend and her entertainer when she was bored. That phone was her damn life, how could he!? 

So when they entered school she quickly hid from Luhan by sneaking away as they entered the corridor full of students.

It felt mean and Nana almost jumped out of her hiding place, which was inside a classroom, but when she got remembered about her phone she pushed that thought away. 

"Omoo! What a handsome guy!" Some girls squealed as they admired him from afar. 

The corridor was full of students and Luhan seemed a little lost. He also searched for Nana, Luhan had never seen so much people at one place. The villages in Africa where scattered far from each other and Luhan almost never saw this many people at one place. 

Luhan looked around with a face that told that he was totally lost. 

Luhan's lost face only brought more attention from the girls. "He looks like a lost puppy!" "Oh my god let's go help him~" A crowd of four girls around two years younger than Nana herself squealed at him.

She rolled her eyes from her hiding place where she watched him. Yoona would kill her if Luhan got lost in school and Nana wasn't there to help. And more trouble wasn't what she needed right now. 

"Annyeong, are you new ~" 

Luhan turned his head to the chirpy voice. 

Four small girls stood in front of him caked with make up and their eyes full of affection as they looked at the new handsome boy in front of them. 

Luhan tilted his head to the side. His korean wasn't perfect and he was still struggling with talking and understanding it.

One of they girls had foundation that was darker than her real skin color making her have a very visible line between her chin and . 

Luhan eyed her which in turn made the girl blush like crazy. But she didn't know that Luhan actually wondered why her skin had that visible line between two skin tones, did she tan her face only?

Nana watched everything and for some reason she wasn't sure about what he would do next. So she decided to step forward in case he did something. Something weird that is.

"Luhan what're you doing, let's go to class" Nana yelled out to him, the corridor was more emptied now so he must have heard her. 

Luhan turned around and Nana swore she saw his ears wiggle just like animals do. If he had a tail it would wiggle like crazy too.

But before she could blink Luhan was already in front of her, leaving the four girls behind with jealous glares towards Nana. Like she could care about them, she had classes to attend. 

"Let's go" She said and next Luhan walked beside her. 

 

 

-----

 

 

Luhan ended up in class B while Nana was in class A. Her mother thought of asking the principal to move him to Nana's class but changed her mind, he would be fine she thought. 

Nana was happy that she didn't have to end up in the same class as him, that would be too much. If it wasn't enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter