BODY?! & First Encounter

Wings are made to fly, right?

Why is it so difficult to open them? Why can't I open them? They feel so heavy, as if someone holding their fingers over them to make sure I can't open them. As I slowly open them rays of sunshine fall on me, the sudden light is difficult to handle. It hurts, but I'll have to keep on trying.

Slowly my drowsiness starts to disappear, and I try to get up, but my body won't listen to me. Wait a second... Body? I open my eyes quickly and see a cloudy sky. If that's the case, it can't be... They already sent me to Earth?!

After much difficulty I can move a finger, then two, then three and so on... I keep looking around me but I don't see so many people. There are moving devices here. They sure didn't have those when I was still here.

I see people jogging, wearing strange clothing. Women doing some type of movement. I can feel the grass beneath me, the dew on it , I can feel it. I feel around with my hand and notice that I'm surrounded by bushes. It's only now I notice that I'm not wearing anything. No clothes. Og my GOD! What if someone sees me? Ugh... I still can't move! This is a garden, or a park...

Suddenly a dog runs towards where Jemma is lying and he's followed by his owner. The dog goes over to Jemma and starts slobbering all over her face. When the owner catches up she exclaims in shock followed by confusion. 'What are you doing here?' She exclaims in utter confusement.

Oh my God. No! Please don't let that dog come over to me. Of course it does. Just my luck. Well, at least it's only dog... Scratch that , it's started slobbering all over my face. When I suddenly hear a voice I look over to where it's coming from. Oh no! This dog was followed by its owner. What am  going to do now?

'H- H- Help m- m- me... P- p- please, help me.' Jemma says with extreme difficulty. She still can't use her body, basically she can't do anything at the moment.

No matter how shocked the girl is though, for that moment she decides to help the girl lying in front of her. She can't believe it herself, whatever's driving her to help this girl is very persistent though. Jemma can see it, it's her guardian angel whispering to the girl that she needs help and that without her she won't survive what's coming for her.

The girl takes off her jacket and covers Jemma with it. 'Wait for me here, I'm going to call somebody over and they'll help me get you to my house.' The girl starts punching in some numbers and asks somebody for help.