Chapter 1

The Long Lost Princess

 

Sumie’s pov..

 

 

Today is a beautiful day.. The sun was shining brightly, the wind blows coldly and the falling leaves from the trees covers the road.. Because it’s autumn.. Winter is coming faster than I thought.. IT’s the happiest thing in the world because of the vacation.. But not for me, because vacation means that I won’t see my friends.. You know, I have a strict parents.. They wanted me to stay away from my friends, and if not, they will send me to Philippines.. I’m not saying that country isn’t nice, but I want here, at Busan.. Where my friends are and where I want to spend my whole life..

 

 

Sumie: Aish!! Stop it BYUN SOO MUN!! It’s not the right time to your thinking thoughts blah, blah, blah..

 

 

Author’s pov..

 

 

She said to herself while walking her way to her school.. After walking about 15 minutes, she arrived at her school.. She walk directly on her classroom and greeted by her best friend..

 

 

Kai: SUMIEEEEE!!!

 

 

Sumie: Aish, here comes my crazy best friend.. (Whisper)

 

 

Kai: YAH!! I heard that!

 

 

Sumie: Huh? Bwoa? I didn’t say anything..

 

 

Kai: Don’t be so innocent.. I heard it.. You’re so mean! (Pretends to cry)

 

 

Sumie: Don’t pretend to cry.. I know your styles..

 

 

Kai: Aish! By the way, I heard that we will have a new classmate..

 

 

Sumie: So?

 

 

Kai: Do you think it’s a she? Is she beautiful? Do you thi-..

 

 

Sumie: I knew it! You don’t have to say it..

 

 

Kai: Ok, ok.. Here comes Mr. Park..

 

 

When the teacher enter the room, all the students sat back on their own chair.. Sumie sat on her favorite spot on the room where the huge window is on her side..

 

 

Mr. Park: Ok class, I know you heard the new student.. Mr. Xi please come in..

 

 

Kai look at Sumie with his face disappointed, because he wanted the new student to be a girl, not a boy..

 

 

Luhan: Hello everyone, I’m Xi Luhan.. A transfer student from China.. I’m 17 years old.. Hope you will treat me well..

 

 

All the students, including the boys drop their jaws.. The new student really looks like a girl.. His eyes were like deer eyes, his lips were pink and his skin is as white as pearl..

 

 

Mr. Park: Any question class?

 

 

From that many students raise their hands to confirm that he’s not a girl, that he’s a boy..

 

 

Mr. Park: Yes Kai..

 

 

Kai: Are you sure you’re not a girl?

 

 

Luhan: Nae, I’m a boy.. Many people ask that to me already..

 

 

Kai: Ahh.. Sorry..

 

 

Luhan: It’s ok..

 

 

Mr. Park: Ok Mr. Xi, you can now sit beside Ms. Byun..

 

 

Sumie’s pov..

 

 

I’m now in my thinking thought of, what if my parents sent me to Philippines? What am I going to do? What will happen to me? I went out of my mind when Mr. Park say my name..

 

 

Mr. Park: Ok Mr. Xi, You can now sit beside Ms. Byun..

 

 

Sumie: Who the hell is Mr. Xi? Is he the new student? Ugh! How long am I in my own world? I haven’t even noticed that he’s already here.. Ahh, Pabo!

 

 

The boy that is Mr. Xi is now walking to my direction.. He looks like a girl, and he’s more beautiful than me.. Is he sure that he’s a boy? He sat next to me and smile before saying something..

 

 

Luhan: Hi, I’m Luhan..

 

 

He offers his hand to make a hand shake and I took it fast..

 

 

Sumie: I’m Byun Soo Mun, but you can call me Sumie..

 

 

I smile at him and broke the hand shake.. Time flies so fast and the first and second subject ended.. It’s now our Lunch break.. Should I offer him to stay with me and Kai? Ugh! Be nice sometimes Sumie.. Offer him now!!

 

 

Author’s pov..

 

 

The students stand up and put their books on their bag.. Others are heading to the canteen, while the others are staying at the classroom..

 

 

Luhan: Sumie-ssi, Would you like to accompany me.. Because I don’t know much at this school..

 

 

Sumie: Ah, Nae.. You can come with us.. But you can remove the formal thing..

 

 

Luhan: Gomawo..

 

 

Sumie: Your Korean is good than I thought..

 

 

Luhan: Because I took lessons when I’m in E-… China.. (Smile)

 

 

Kai: Sumie! Are you replacing me as your best friend?

 

 

Sumie: Bwoa? Waeyo? I’m just accompanying him because he didn’t know where the canteen is.. Such a Jealous best friend you are..

 

 

Kai: I’m just kidding.. Of course I’m a jealous one.. Because who would be jealous if your best friend is with another boy..

 

 

Luhan: Mianhae Kai-ssi..

 

 

Sumie: Aniyo, aniyo.. It’s ok.. He’s just kidding.. And I said remove that formal thing..

 

 

Luhan: Ahehe.. Mianhae Sumie-ssi, er, Sumie..

 

 

Kai: Ok enough with your sweet talks and let’s go have some lunch.. You know that I’m a monster when it comes to food Sumie..

 

 

Sumie: EH?!! Sweet tal-..

 

 

Kai immediately covers Sumie’s mouth and drag her to the canteen not nowing that Luhan isn’t following them.. There, he stood there for a moment..

 

 

Luhan: Wow, that was close.. I remember what queen Taeyeon said to me before going here..

 

 

Don’t say it to her when you came there.. Just keep it as a secret.. I don’t want her to know it in the wrong time.. I’ll just say it to her when I come to Earth.. Promise me Luhan..

 

 

The voice of the woman echoed on Luhan’s mind..

 

 

Luhan: Don’t worry queen Taeyeon, I’ll protect your princess..

 

 

Sumie: Luhan, are you ok?

 

 

Luhan: Ah, nae.. Come on.. Before Kai buy all the foods at the canteen..

 

 

Sumie: HAHA, let’s go..

 

 

Kai: HEY!! I HEARD THAT!!

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Author's note:

KYAAA!! :3

I made the first chapter..

Please subscribe and leave a comment.. :)