I Love You

Goodbye, Summer

 

 

Highly reccomend to read this shot while listening to f(x)- Goodbye, Summer.

 

 

“Amber Liu!”

 

“Jung Soojung!”

 

“Get in my class now!”

 

We giggled silently before reluctantly released our entwined hands, and walked along the hallway to our classroom, we still have this blissful smiled upon our faces even we knew we late for our Physic lesson.

 

We still laughed happily even when we received a detention after school. We still chuckled, even we knew our head will be chop off by our sisters for coming home late as usual. We knew obstacles were too many for us, but we can’t take off our eyes from each other.

 

That black orbs make my heart skipped a beat. - Krystal

 

That dark brown orbs always make my stomach wobbles without fail. - Amber

 

“For the last time, get into your class right now, Miss Liu, Miss Jung!”

 

===

 

It was supposed to be our happiest day, the day we received our certificate, the day I don’t need to stress myself for answering any equations or any logical question for answering to our teachers.

 

No more stress.

 

No more uniforms.

 

No more lining up for morning meeting.

 

Just freedom.

 

But what’s going wrong? Why I felt my heart so heavy to leave this school. I even need to fake my smile when receiving the scroll of certificate from my principal.

 

I reluctantly looked up, having a rare eye contest with you. Slowly my tears accumulated at the brim of my eyes, and within split of seconds, they fall heavily, soaked my cheeks. I sobbed and sobbed, can’t imagine we will part right here, right now. I’m having inner battle, to voice out those three words to you. But I felt the words choke in my throat. I clenched my fists, crumped the scroll. I looked up again, I know you also want to cry. But you acted strong for me. That’s what I love about you, because you’re reliable, you’re my pillar. But just for today I want you to crumble down and come to my arms.

 

I dropped the scroll, and hugged your neck, pulled your head to my chest. That time, I felt the wetness spread on my uniform; knowing you can’t controlled those tears anymore.

 

“I’ll miss you, Amber…” I mumbled while caressing her short haired that had been resting on my chest, still sobbing.

 

 

===

 

 

“Krys…I love you…” I muttered it but you slowly walking back with widened eyes.

 

“W-What are you talking, Amber?” I clenched my jaw seeing your reaction, slowly your fingers escaped from my hold. The warm slowly missed from me.

 

“I love-“Before I can finish the words I slowly opened my eyes. I let out a sighed, it’s just another dream. And Krystal don’t look good with my confession. When I will have gut to confess to her? I played with my own fingers, these fingers that Krystal always find when she nervous or anxious.

 

Tomorrow. The last day I can meet Krystal, before she fly back to States, where her parents stay. She just came here to study, and pursue her dream, to be a doctor in States.

 

It’s hurt me to separate with her, but this is for the best. When she happy, I’m happy. Krystal’s happiness is more important for me.

 

Even I got hurt in process…

 

 

===

 

It’s been 5 years, since I saw Krystal. The last time, when I send her to airport. She had been a cry baby, crying non-stop until we need to be apart at the departure station. I chuckled reminiscing that memory.

 

How are you now, Krystal?

 

It’s been a long time since we contacted. Since she was busy with her practical. Always become rarely. Rarely become never. I haven’t received her e-mail since 2 years ago.

 

You have forget me right, Krystal?

 

I shook my head before jump to the shower and get ready with my suit. Pick up my briefcase and walked to my car; going to the court.

 

I pursue my dream to be a lawyer. I admitted, I have working hard to be where I’m now, a successful calibre lawyer. At the same time, tried to forget Krystal’s appearance in my mind. Trying hard to admit Krystal was just my summer fling. Yeah just a fling…But why I can’t forget her yet? You’re pathetic.

 

To revive my occupied mind, I went to my regular café to get a cup of black roasted coffee.

 

Before I can push the door, the door had been pulled by other person from inside. I looked up and I felt my heart leaped out from my rib cage, “Krystal…” I mumbled.

 

She also looked towards me with a shocked face.

 

After a shocking event, we settled down at one of the round table, just fitted for us two.

 

“So, how have you been?” I brought up the conversation.

 

“I come here for some medical seminar for two weeks before fly back to States.” Krystal replied with a small smiled.

 

I observed her, she change her black dark hair to a mild red hair, being tied as a bun neatly. She now wore a spectacles, wear a formal suit. She look matured and beautiful like always.

 

“What about you?” Krystal asked after took a sip of her cappuccino.

 

“I pursue my dream as a lawyer.” I answered simply, my eyes still won’t leave her. Seeing her in flesh make my feelings for her becoming stronger. I felt like I want to jump from this table, hugged her, and kissed her showing my feelings to her.

 

“I guess we achieve our dream then…” she mumbled, while looking at her cup.

 

“No. I don’t achieve all my dream.” I said boldly make her looked at me with confused expression.

 

“I have muster all my courage from 5 years ago, I want to tell you since we have been in the same class at eighth grade together that I…love you.” I said before dropped my head; can’t look at her.

 

“Amber…” I started when seeing she standing beside me with unexplainable face.

 

“Don’t you know how freaking long I have waiting for those words from you?” I widened my eyes hearing her words. She smiled with tears brimmed at her eyes, “A. freaking. Long. time.” she said clearly before jumped on my laps and kissed me.

 

Without waiting any minute, I replied her kiss full with passionate and urgency, pouring all my feelings towards her. We parted away when we need air between us.

 

“I love you.” We said in chorused before met our lips again, not give any damn to people whispers in the café.

 

 End.

 

 

First time writing KryBer, but since I love this song and couple so much id ecided to write it =)

Enjoy!

Read.Comment^^

-Endaiyy