13 days after (Discontinued)

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

There is this boy that she likes, he acted like he liked her too. Oh, I almost forgot, she likes this other guy as well. One day while she was on Facebook, one of her best friends asked her that if her crush asked her out, would she say yes or no. Her answer? Yes! 


"The Main Characters"

Name: Lu Han

-Friends with EXO

-Bestfriends with Sehun

-Jessica's crush

-Good at playing sports

-Sweet, and caring when he isn't with his friends, cocky and annoyingly funny when he is. Online he's a totally different person who's easier to talk to, in Jessica's opinion.

-Get's dared to do a lot of things.

(Original: Joey)

 

Name: Jessica Jung

-Friends with SNSD

-Bestfriends with Yoona, Yuri, & Sunny

-Has a crush on two guys

-Good at her studies, and loves using the computer

-Bi-polar, and weird when she's around her friends. Her personality depends on who's she is with. 

-Has a cold and quiet/shy image, but when she's with close friends, she's loud, cocky, and cheerful

-Is the victom of a lot of Luhan's dares.

(Original: Cindy)

 

Name: Oh Sehun

-Friends with EXO

-Bestfriends with Luhan

-Also Jessica's crush

-A HUGE 'show-off'

(His character will be more of a mystery that you guys have to find out about)

(Original: Jared)

Foreword

Main Pairing: HunHanSica (Sehun, Luhan & Jessica)

Genre: Romance, Fluffy/Cute
Length: Probably around 15-30 chapters, maybe more or less, depends... The chapters will be short so...
Note: Mkay, the plot was longer, but it gave away to much of the story. You guys know my co-author from 'We Both Dreamed of The UnExpected'? Well, this is based on her own personal experience...well actually this is based on her! Like leggit, real life. I just changed somethings around and boom! I have a story. Of course the prince blahblah thing is untrue xD I'm so mean :P Zoomi gave me the idea, and I was like 'are you sure?' since it was her life and etc. 
P.s: The original thingy with a name after it up above incase you are confused, is who the real person in reality's name is.
Based On A True Story
CREDITS TO: bigbangvip42 from → P i n k & Y e l l o w ← ♥ → graphic & video shop for the amazing poster, background and banner!! ^o^

Comment, subscribe and upvote ^o^

seadarling
I know it's been awhile...but expect an update coming soon!