Chapter Five

Age Can't Beat Our Love

August 18, 2013

 

A petite girl who is wearing white tank top, denim vest and short, along with white flat shoes, is peeking from a black car. She is no other than Lee Hayi, a big fan of Big Bang, specially the leader of Big Bang, Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon. Today is the biggest day for G-Dragon's fans and G-Dragon himself, it is his birthday!

So, this young fan is in front of her idol's apartment building, with her guy housemate, Lee Seyong. Even he is just one year older than her, he already had his driver license. He drove her through here because Hayi did not want to wake up her uncle, this early. What time is it now? It is around three in the morning!

 

--- Earlier

 

Hayi tiptoed to the room next to their bathroom, and knocked the room. No answer. But the petite girl did not care and opened the door slowly, so it will not make any noises. A young guy was sleeping soundly on the black bed. She tiptoed to his bed and looked at him beside him, thinking 'Should I wake him up or not?', 'Is it okay waking him up at this time?'

After made up her mind, she finally poked the older boy. She poked him a few times while saying 'Oppa~', 'Oppa wake up~', but he had not wake up. She shook his body and said wake up to him louder. After a few minutes, the older boy finally woke up. He rubbed his nape and his hair, and stared to Hayi. "What are you doing here?" He asked sleepily. "U-uhm can you accompany me to G-Dragon oppa's apartment?"

Seyong, the older boy once again stared to her. "What time is it now?"

"U-uh, a-around 2AM..." Hayi said panickly.

Seyong gave an are-you-kidding-me look to Hayi. Hayi just looked to the ground and begged him, "Please..." but suddenly Hayi stared to the older boy and said, "Or I will take taxi and go there by myself."

"Whatever." Seyong said and covered himself with his blanket. "I got it oppa." Hayi walked slowly to his bedroom door, hoped he changed his mind.

Seyong did not bother about her anymore. He did not care.

"Seyong-ah, please take a good care of Hayi. If you did not take a good care of her, we can kick you out hahaha!"

Seyong's eyes widened. He just remembered what Mr. Taehyun said. He quickly ran to Hayi and holded her arm, "I'll drive you there."

 

--- Back to present

 

"Oppa, I will give the present now! Wait for me, okay?" Hayi looks at Seyong while unbuckles her seatbelt. He rolls his eyes and says, "Call me when you are done, I want to sleep."

Hayi grunts and flicks his forehead, "It will not take much time!"

The older boy sighs and rubs his forehead, "Thank you for making me wide awake, little miss."

She gets out from the black car and walks nervously to her favorite idol's apartment building. She gets into the building and searches for the elevator like a lost kid. She is too shy and scared to ask the staffs. She finally finds the elevator and gets in to it. No one is inside the elevator, just Hayi. She is a bit scared but for her G-Dragon oppa, she will do everything.

6... 7... 8!

The elevator opens automaticly. Hayi peeks the unfamiliar place and gets out from the elevator.

"Uh, it's pretty cold here. I should have wore warmer clothes." She mentally facepalm-ed herself.

She sees a door and walks to it. Around the door, she sees a lot of presents are there. She was going to put her present in front of the door, but everyone did the same thing as she wanted to do. She squats and looks the presents one by one.

'Their presents maybe a lot better than me. But it's okay, at least you give something, Hayi!' She thought.

She places her present for G-Dragon oppa, pretty far from the door because a lot of other presents are there too. She gets up slowly, and reaches for her phone in her pocket --- to call Seyong --- but suddenly the door knob moves, and the door opens slowly. She sees a plain white shirt and a comme des down black hat. Her eyes trails from hat to face, and she is too mesmerized by the face. An International singer, loved by millions, is in front of her now, and their gap is very close. She is frozen, just looking to his face. The idol is only staring at her too. After a long few awkward seconds, the older one finally talks,

"Aren't you cold?"

The younger one only keeps quiet. She never expected this. Well, she did daydreaming that she would see her idol, but she did not expect to really see him. She finally gets back to reality when she sees a palm waving in front of her face.

"A-ah, h-hello J-Jiyong-sama..." She bowed to him. He only chuckles and asks her again, 

"Aren't you cold?"

She shakes her head, "I a-am o-okay,"

He does not think so. He grabs her free hand and pulls her inside. Hayi blushes because of his action, she is too shy to be here, but Jiyong grabs her hand too tight so she cannot run away.

He releases her hand and tells her to sit down in his living room. She sits down innocently. He smiles because of her cute way to sit, and tells her, "Wait here, I am going to get you warm drink," And dashes off. She could not say no to him. She suddenly remembers Seyong and quickly dials his number.

"Seyong oppa!"

"Are you done yet?"

"No, I met G-dragon oppa and-"

"So you are not done yet?"

"Wait! U-uh yeah I think I'll stay here for a bit long-"

"Call me if you're done."

Seyong ends the phone conversation. "Aish Seyong oppa." She grunted.

Jiyong is back with two cups of hot chocolate and a expensive-looking jacket. He sits next to Hayi and offers the hot chocolate to her, "Here, have some." Hayi feels her cheeks are burning, but manages to smile at him, and takes the hot chocolate from him.

"Thank you," She mumbled, but Jiyong heard it.

"You're welcome." He said and wrapped the expensive-looking jacket around her. She is shocked and almost dropped her cup.

He laughs and ruffles her hair, "Be careful."

He takes a sip and asks her, "What is your name?"

She looks at him and says, "L-Lee Hayi,"

"What a cute name. How old are you?"

"17 years old this year,"

"Oh, I felt so old haha," He laughs.

"You're not old... And happy birthday oppa,"

"Yeah, thank you," He smiled to her.

"Aren't you busy today?" She looked at him curiously.

"Hmm... No, how about you?"

"Me too..."

"How about going out together today?"

 


Sorry for not updating for such a long time ; n ;

And so irrational chapter xD

Maybe someday I'll explain why Jiyong is very nice towards Hayi :3

*song of the day: Huh Gak's 1440