Rain Tears...

Rain Tears

Memories of our past run through my head while I sat with him, talked to him and laughed with him, he was with me in my room; He came to visit me that day. As usual we talked to each other as if nothing happened between us… like nothing is wrong. He started to tell me about his day, what he did and what he wanted to do… and as always, I was listing to him carefully, giving my opinion about few things since he likes to hear it.

Then we started to fool around with each other, tease and hit each other playfully, suddenly he jumped on me and started to tickle me and I begged him to stop and when he did stop, our eyes met, that moment when I felt the time stopped, we looked at each other with smile still on our faces, but then my smile turned somewhat … disappointed and drift my gaze away from him, I wanted to change this awkward sudden atmosphere between us. I pushed him lightly and stood in front of my open window.

"I love it when it's raining" I said.

"It's sunny, is it really raining?" he asked and came to stand next to me, but before he came closer to I walked to my bed and laid there, we were in my bedroom.

"He's still childish and naive" I thought while smiling.

It was really a sunny day, no rain no clouds covered the blue sky.

"I like to hear the rain voice, it makes me calm and relaxed" I said while closing my eyes.

"You fooled me again" he said while pouting.

He strolled to my bed and continued:"besides, what do you like in rain that much?"

He sat next to me while his head was resting on her chest. I stiffened at his move, but nevertheless I slowly put my hands on his back.

"Do you want me to tell you an interesting story about the rain?" I asked, he answered with a hum.

I looked at the ceiling contemplating and began narrating my story…

"We all know how generous rain can be by its own nature, when it falls; it brings happiness, joy, calm and love with every drop. One day this rain fall in this certain city and it fall in love with a beautiful girl, she was dancing, playing and singing under his drops, he found her quite attractive, she seemed nice and kind with her pretty face. With time he began to love her and she loved him unconditionally and they began to know each other and a special relationship grew between them, that they couldn't separate from each other.

People started to wonder what kind of relationship exactly between them? Are they friends? Lovers? No one knows except them. At first, They were like best friends and slowly they fall in love with each other, he find their relationship special because it started with friendship and turned to love relationship, these kind of relationships are unique because you know the person very well, you know all his secrets, what's he like and what he doesn't, that's why he cherishes it.

She was waiting for winter season to come, so she can meet him, feel his cold and warm drops on her. Sometimes but not too often he was visiting her in different seasons, he couldn't stay away from her for too long and whenever she felt sad or upset about something he was comforting her with his drops and she will stay beneath his drops talking what's in her heart, while he listened to her"

 

"So they were perfect to each other" he said.

"Yes they were" I said while my fingers were playing softly with his locks.

"Until she put her eyes on someone else…" I added.

"Who?" he asked, with curiosity in his voice.

 

"One night she got attracted to a voice came with the rain, it was heavy and a loud voice, but she got attracted to it. That one particular night she was playing under the rain drops like she used to and having one of her little talks with the rain, when suddenly she heard that loud voice came from the sky, she stopped what she was doing and looked to the dark sky wondering what is this, The rain noticed the look on her face and the spark on her eyes but he ignored it anyway.

On the next day she talked to the rain about that heavy loud voice which called "thunder" she started to ask questions about it and the rain answered her… but he felt that she liked the thunder, that she got attracted to it but he didn't want to think of that idea, because he thought she belongs to him, how can she leave him?

But with days passed he felt she changed little by little, the way she talked to him, looked at him it's not the same anymore. When his drops falls he waits for her to come out and greet him and started to talk to him like always and play and dance beneath him like she used to, but this time she was only standing starring into the dark sky waiting for the roar of thunder, if it wasn't exist she will walk back to her house and leave the rain alone with no words to say.

But when the thunder is there, she would respond to him and tries to know him better, that kind of hurt the rain. By his nature he wasn't selfish… no, he wanted her to make friendships but he didn't want her to fall in love with someone other than him. He felt her pushing him away; he didn't like that so he tried to get closer to her and warned her not to get too clingy to the thunder, because sometimes it's get scary and dangerous to deal with him.

Thunder scares many people by his heavy loud voice, so he asked her:"are you afraid of him?" but she answered with no... With that she started to push and leave the rain slowly and cling to the thunder more, she loved the thunder more than the rain, that fact alone really hurt his tender feelings.

But that didn't stop the rain, he wanted her back, he wanted their special moments back, he wanted their little talks together, when he wet her with his drops and she plays childishly beneath him"

 

"And did he get her back?" he asked while looking at me.

 

A disappointed smile was on my lips while my fingers still played with his locks, I continued saying:

"That year rain wasn't falling just in winter; no… it was falling in every season, trying to get her back with his soft and tender drops, but no avail. She was blind by thunder and with that he let her go… but it was so hard for him to do so, it was hard seeing her beneath him but not with him, but with the thunder his rival.

That night a deep sadness could be felt in the dark cloudy sky, with every drop of the rain carries saddens, sorrows and disappointed, the smell of betrayal suffocate the air. But the rain swore he will never let a drop of tear, he will never shed a one tear for her, he felt anger within him, so he was falling hard that night, it didn't stop not even for one minute and every time he hears that heavy voice of thunder, he would fall harder and harder, he stayed like that for nights, each night when the sky is dark, he wets the ground with drops of anger.

 

"Maybe he couldn't satisfy her needs, or he couldn't understand her that's why she left him for the thunder" he said carelessly.

"Didn't understand her? He learned her language so he can; he knew whenever she was sad or mad about something. He was there for her to comfort her, to make her feel better, to make her feel happy… but the question is… did she try to understand him? Did she try to analyze what does each drop means? Sometimes when he was comforting her, in the same time he was complaining to her, if she listened carefully she could hear his whispers within the drops his painful moans… but she didn't, and nevertheless he stayed with her" I spoke defensively.

"Then what happen to them?" he asked me.

 

"In a cretin night, the rain have met the wind, she saw him furious, falling hard non-stop, so she tried to calm him down by removing the dark clouds in the sky. First it was hard on her to do that because of his rage, but eventually she succeeded. That was the first time that the rain calmed a bit, there was a few drops of rain and a touch of the blowing wind, as if she was talking to him, trying to understand the reason why he was furious and angry that much.

Days and nights have passed and the wind took every chance to know more about the rain and she knew everything about him, so she tried to change his clouds, his dark bleach sky to a brighter one, she reminded him of his tender soft and mercy nature.

With time he started to like her, so he wanted to know more about her… and he did. The wind played a big and important role within his sky. Before he wets the ground with his gentle drops, the wind would come and play with his clouds, forming bright but gray clouds then he would start to fall slowly as if he thanked her for the new clouds and the new weather she set for them then they will start their little talks together.

They started to depend on each other, have their own adventures in every city and country. Thanks to the wind she erased all the bad memories of him with that girl and made him move on, she made him went back to his friendly nature, wetting the grounds with his gentle and tender drops, she could understand the rain if he was sad or happy, complaining about something or comforting someone that's why the rain loved her more and more.

 

"What do you mean by comforting someone?" he asked.

"I meant he was comforting his old love , that girl…  she was sad and he was comforting her with his gentle drops… she was hurt because of the thunder… yeah eventually the thunder hurt her with his heavy voice" I said.

He remained silent for seconds then he asked me:"why would he? Didn't she hurt him enough to do that?"

"Well this is the rain what we are talking about; he's generous and friendly with everyone" I replied.

"Have she tried talking to him?" he asked curiously.

"Yes they would talk sometimes if they met each other, they decided to stay as friends" I said.

He nodded his head and asked again:"but the wind wasn't jealous or afraid they would get back to each other?"

"No, because she knows very well the rain won't do that, it's not of his nature to betray someone or anything" I assured him.

"You know what?" he left his head and looked at me. "I think the rain is stupid to fall in love with a human being, I mean eventually she will leave him… don't you think?"

A small bitter smile formed on my lips as I sat facing him and said:"and who said he fall in love with a human being? He fall in love with a rock and it was pretty one, so he imagined her as human, as the girl he fall in love with, but the rock remains rock by after all, by it's cold, rough nature, no matter how much you give, it will never gives you back and will leave you broken for someone else" with that he remained speechless and from the look on his face I know he knew my point of this story.

 

~~~~~

 

To tell the truth, actually once we were in love with each other, but the man who's facing me betrayed me, so he resembled the rock in my story, because I think he was without feelings for hurting me that much. I think in love relationship… no, in every relationship there is give and take. As much as he took he never gives.

And as for me, I was the rain, faithful to him, tried my everything just to get him back but he betrayed me with another person, forgetting our long relationship together, it was like black days for me, just like the dark black sky.

And that person who betrayed me with resembled the thunder, I don't know how he trust that person… and ironically that person did hurt him… hurt him really bad by betraying him in the end, how pathetic. I think it's really true when they say what goes around really comes around.

You probably wondering about the wind, right? It's someone very dear and special in my life, I can't describe him in words, but he's really precious. It's my new love, my new boyfriend, my new adventure, after that dead shock I got from my ex-boyfriend. He tried to get closer to me; he wanted to know more about me. He was grateful if he will become only my friend, but deep inside his heart I know he loved me and thankfully I started to open up to him a bit, until he fully got me.

I loved how he is and how he turned me from a broken person to stronger and confident one, he was there for me by all it means, he picked up the shuttered pieces of my heart one by one and build up a new heart for me. He taught me how to forget by his gentle heart, just like the wind that erased the dark clouds. He was like the wind taking me to brighter places I never knew and made me forget, so I stayed with my ex as friends.

But what if my ex asked me to get back to him? Which he wished really deep inside his heart… what will my answer be?

I definitely won't get back or even look back at the days I spent with him, cause I won't betray the one that picked up the pieces of my heart and made me stood on my feet again, the one who dragged me from the darkness of my sorrows to the bright light of his happiness, he did all that to me as fast as the wind and am really happy with him, he makes me happy, so I will hold on to him and never let go of him no matter what.

 

 

In the end if you loved someone stay faithful with that someone or else you will leave a huge gash in the other heart that will take time to heal.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz do comment and share ur thoughts :)

New fics on the way too~