Chapter 1

Summer House

"Where's everybody? Why is it so quiet and dark here" Jiyong looked around inside the house, they were no people beside him and Jongin. He slumped himself on the couch realizing no one's at home.

"Why are you here, anyways? Don't you have your own family to spend your Summer with?" Jongin said while he drank his soda can, walking out of the kitchen. Jiyong looked at him with an upset face and said "Aren't you that happy I'm here, Jonginie~? We don't meet each other that often, you know."

"In case you've forgotten you also spent your last Summer here, hyung. And don't call me Jonginie, its annoying." Jongin replied, looking at the window. Summer has really come, a lot of people are now visiting the beach. He stared at the view blankly, putting his other hand in his pocket.

Jiyong stared the back of his cousin, he felt sympathy to the younger one. Jongin's Summer last year wasn't a great story to tell, his girlfriend named Bora died when they were doing cliff jumping. Bora's parents blamed Jongin for the death of their daughter, that caused his cousin have depression ( locking in his room and not going out of the house ).

Jiyong sighed and thought a year is already enough, time to move on. That's actually his number one motive in spending his Summer again with the Kim's, having flings was just second. He stood up from the couch and went beside the younger one, he could see sadness behind the expressionless face his cousin was showing.

"Summer has finally come, my dear cousin. Its time to forget and have fun." Jiyong said as he opened the blinds of the window, causing the light radiated from the sun enter the dark living room.