02

Forever 'PARK'

Wake up in the morning in the arms of the ones that we love is the most pleasant thing in the world. Feel the warm touch in the morning makes us reluctant to wake up. It doesn't need to get a beautiful dream again, just sleep in the arms of the ones that we love is more beautiful than a dream.

Jiyeon wiggling, when she opened her eyes, the first thing that she sees is the chest of her boyfriend. Chanyeol still sleeping, he hugged tightly Jiyeon's body. Jiyeon smiled, she was grateful to be given the opportunity woke up in Chanyeol's arms.

Jiyeon moves his hand from her waist slowly, so that's not make Chanyeol wake. Jiyeon go to the bathroom to wash her face and will prepare breakfast for them.

Chanyeol blinked his eyes, the smell of coffee and toast piercing his sense of smell. He inhaled the scent deeply before he decided to wash his face.

Jiyeon is seen sitting in front of  the dishes she had prepared. Several pieces of toast, and 2 cups of hot coffee that can make Chanyeol tempted.

"Good morning dear .." Jiyeon greeted Chanyeol who walking toward her. Before sitting down in his chair, Chanyeol approached Jiyeon and give his girlfriend a warm morning kiss in her tiny lips.

"Today you don't have schedule right?" Chanyeol shook his head upon hearing her question.

"Good. So am I." it is the last words that adorn their breakfast. After that, their breakfast were accompanied by silence. They didn't talk to each other, but they give each other gaze of love. Chanyeol who never stopped staring Jiyeon,  get reward from Jiyeon, she gives him her warm smile, Chanyeol grins when he saw his girlfriend smile sweetly.

Chanyeol and Jiyeon know each other when they are in a similar contest. When Jiyeon was 15 years and Chanyeol 16 years old. Like a teenager at the time, they met, exchanged numbers, exchanging names and addresses of their social networks. They continued like that until they start living trainees in their respective companies. After that they lost contact. Actually Chanyeol sad because Jiyeon debut before him, Chanyeol think Jiyeon has forgotten about him. But as it turns out Chanyeol thought is wrong. God brought them together again when Jiyeon visit a cafe which belongs to one of Super Junior members, which located near SM building, and when it happens, Chanyeol was resting there after practice. At the time Chanyeol see Jiyeon, but he was reluctant and shy to say hello to her, he was worried that Jiyeon doesn't recognize him.

* Flashback on *

After paying their drinks, Jiyeon and some her groupmate looking for a place to sit, she circulated her views to each side of the cafe, her eyes stopped when her eyes made contact with a man who is very familiar for her.

"Hey!" Jiyeon waved at him. The man blinked his eyes several times before he finally realized that he was being addressed by Jiyeon. The man immediately smiled broadly and waved with excited to Jiyeon. Jiyeon recognized him, Park Chanyeol. A man who can make her heart pounding a few years ago.

* Flashback off *

After the meeting, they are contact again as before. A few months after that, Jiyeon and Chanyeol decided to making love relationship. And their love story still continues till today..

...

Chanyeol is watching TV in her room, while Jiyeon is clearing their clothes they were wearing last night.

They make light chat with each other. Both sometimes laugh when discussing the funny things they've experienced together. But the laughter change to Jiyeon's anger.

Jiyeon was folding Chanyeol's jacket he wore last night. Her hands get into Chanyeol's jacket pocket, and she felt a piece of paper that feels a little hard and stiff there.

"What is this ..." Jiyeon murmured as she pulled out a sheet of paper from Chanyeol's jacket pocket.

Jiyeon shocked. Her eyes widened after see it.

"YAH!! PARK Chanyeol!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!" Chanyeol shocked to hear she screams. But after seeing what was in her grip, Chanyeol more shocked than before. He made up his eyes and lips.

"Ommo!!" Chanyeol are still shocked by what is in Jiyeon's grip. He blinked a few times. Jiyeon then scream again ..

"We have to go to your dorm now!!"

 

---

Sorry for short update. TT_TTv

Tomorrow I'll post the last chapter. :D

Thankyou for subscribe and comment! XD

And now please comment and subscribe for new reader. kekeke~