Chapter 5

Shooting Star (sequel to Wishing Star)

 

 

 
"So, you're the girl that bumped me a few minutes ago?" he slowly walked and told Tiffany to stand and sit beside Yoona. He take Tiffany's seat now!
 
"Myu---myun---myungsoo?" without realised, that name threw out from my mouth.
 
"Yaaa, I'm asking you! Don't try to change the topic!" he suddenly heighten his voice to me.
 
 
 
I was totally dumbfounded and realised that he can't be Myungsoo! Myungsoo were not like that! He won't heighten his voice to me even for a little thing like that!
 
 
 
"Yes, I am! Waeyo?" daringly, I heighten my voice too.
 
"You! Came with me! Now!!" he grab my right hand and take me with him.
 
 
 
All of the humans that sit in the cafe saw this incident and look at both of us. Before he made it to take me with him, a boy with long hair and serious face stopped him. Hey, is that Jang Do Il?
 
 
 
"Lee Hyun Soo, stop it! This girl accidentally bumping into you just now. You do not need to scold her like what did you do last week!" his friend, Jang Do Il stop him.
 
 
 
How did I know Jang Do Il? We've met last week. He help me in the bus when someone tried to done something ridiculous to me.
 
 
 
"Why do you defend this careless girl? Do you know her?" Hyun Soo suddenly push Do Il and bring me with him.
 
 
 
Because I'm worry that he will do something ridiculous on me, I took some warm water on the table and poured it to his face.
 
Do Il looked suprise and speechless. So my friends. I can say that Hyun Soo face turn to red like angry bird. (LOL)
 
 
 
"What have you done to me?!" Hyun Soo grab my tee collar and our face now is totally close.
 
"Me? Nothing just wanna give you some learning to respect woman,"  pushed him away and get out from the cafe.
 
 
 
All of my friends also get out from the cafe just after my turn.
 
 
 
 
 
----------------------
 
 
 
 
 
"Yaaa, Jee Hyo-ah, you're so brave doing that to him," Yoona tapped my shoulder and that made me suprise.
 
"What have I done?" actually, I didn't even realised what have I done to Hyun Soo. Its like a dream.
 
"Neh, just forget about that. I never know that you're that brave," Sulli laughed with Tiffany.
 
"Hey, don't forget the assignment that Miss Jang give. You must complete it next week or if not, your
marks will be less than us," Tiffany remind me.
 
 
 
Damn! I forgot about the assignment. Tiffany's assignment is about astrology. Yuri's nature. Sulli's about the most success bussinessman. Sunny's about the ballet dancer(?) and Yoona's is about sports. Why just me and why I'm just the one who still doesn't completed the assignment?!