My love for you - Chapter 1

My love for you.

Park-Ki-Woong-Secretly-and-Greatly.jpg

They just came back from Japan, all tired and suffered from Jet lag. Kiwoong  had a loft not too far from the airport; in Seoul and since they would have more promotion activities the next day, he offered them to crash there. 

Kiwoong: your hotel is almost 2h from the airport so like this you can sleep more.

Soo Hyun: Hyung you're the best, thank you !

Kiwoong: No problem !

Hyun woo: Thank you ...

Kiwoong: When we'll get home, remind me to make you some food ...

Hyun woo: I'm okay really ...

Kiwoong: I know you haven't eat properly the past days. If you want to be in shape tomorrow, you need to eat something.

Hyun woo: Thank you ... 

Kiwoong smiled at him before entering in his car. 

 

Hyun woo and Soo Hyun took another car, driving by a staff member.

Soo Hyun: You told him ?

Hyun woo: Of course not ... 

Soo Hyun: All you have to do is tell him how you feel. What's so hard about it ?

Hyun Woo: Everything ... everything is hard about it.

Soo Hyun: Stop being shy for once. 

Hyun Woo: I'm not like you ... I can barely talk when I am near him ... and he's always so nice with me, I love him so much that it hurts ... and now we're going to his place ... I am so tired of my feelings ...

Soo Hyun: So tell him ! Anyway, I am sure he already knows !

 Hyun Woo almost felt his heart skipping when soo Hyun said it:

Hyun Woo: Hyung !!! You told him ?

Soo Hyun: Of course not but ... it's not hard to tell ... you keep staring at him, when  he talks to you;  you keep smiling, when he is near;  you blush and yours eyes ... yours puppy eyes says it all everytime you look at him.

Hyun Woo: Oh no ... what am I gonna do ?

Soo Hyun: TELL HIM DAMMIT !!!

Hyun Woo: Okay ... tonight ! Tonight I will ! 

Soo Hyun: FINALLYYYYYY ! Look, I will go sleep earlier than you guys so ... you can have some time alone but ... you have to tell me everything tomorrow ! Deal ?

Hyun Woon: Promise !

Soo Hyun: Fighting !

After a while he started to feel dizzy. He didn't know if it was the fact that he was exhausted or that he didn't eat , he could not breath properly. Soo Hyun noticed it:

Soo Hyun: Are you okay ?

Hyun Woo: Tell him to stop the car ... I ... can't breath ... 

Soo Hyun: What ?

Hyun Woo: Stop ... the car ...

They stopped the car near a parc, he immediatly ran outside, he fell on the ground coughing. Soo Hyun and the staff member came to him and helped him to sat :

Soo Hyun: Are you okay ? Hold on, we will call an ambulance ...

Hyun woo: No ... I'm fine, don't worry.

The staff member called Kiwoong from his cell and told him that they had to stop, and  few mn later Kiwoong was there. He brought with him some water and food , gave his home keys to Soo Hyun and told him and the staff memeber to go , he would stay with Hyun Woo and drive him home later.

They sat on a bench, he was waiting for Hyun Woon to finish to eat his sandwich.

Kiwoong: Feel better ?

 Hyun Woo: Hyung ... I'm so sorry ... 

Kiwoong: Don't be ... try just to not skip meals, specially when you are missing sleep. 

He said gently caressing his neck, Hyun Woo looked at him. Kiwoong found him so cute.

Hyun Woo: Kiwoong ... I have been trying to tell you that since we finished to film COVERTNESS ... more than the lack of sleep and food ... what made me vent was ... you ... everytime I think of you ... I panic. I get stressed because I am so scared of you rejecting me ... rejecting my feelings ... , He could feel his hands shaking, because he was too nervous, he dropped his bottle of water.

Kiwoong: Hyun Woo ... do you have any feelings for me ?

Hyun Woo: I'm in love with you ..., He said looking at him.

Kiwoong didn't reply anything. He picked up the bottle from the ground, throw it in the garbages bin and said:

'' It's getting late, let's go.''

In the car, as he drove, he didn't say a word and wasn't smiling, which was unusual from him. The youngest one was sitting next to him, looking at his own hands shaking. 

Kiwoong put the radio on, a sign that he didn't want to talk. A ballad song from the 90s was playing on the radio.

They drove like this without saying a word to each other. When they arrive at the loft, Kiwoong grabbed his bag and Hyun Woo's and carry them.  Soo Hyun already went to bed and took the guest room.

Later Hyun Woon took a shower in the washroom that communicate with Kiwoong bedroom. Kiwoong lent him a matching black woodie and sweat pants, to sleep. 

Kiwoong: You can stay here and have my bedroom, I will sleep on the sofa.

Hyun Woo: It's okay ... I can share the bed with Soo Hyun in the other room.

Kiwoong: Okay, Goodnight ! 

Hyun Woo: You're not gonna say anything ?  ... please , say something !

Kiwoong: It is almost 2am ... you need to get some sleep. Tomorrow we have to wake up at 8 am ...

Hyun Woo: Do you know how hard it was for me to break up with my boyfriend ... I had to do it over the phone because he still in the army ... I had to tell him that I was not in love anymore, that I changed ... my heart changed. Even if he always treated me well, I broke his heart. I did it knowing that you will never love me but I couldn't lie to him anymore ... you have no idea how I hate myself, and at interviews I have to pretend smiling while I am suffering deep inside.  Being next to you hurt so much, thinking of you hurt as well ... I don't know what to do anymore ... and like if it wasn't enough ... last week you announced that you want to enlist at the end of the year ... I ... , He didn't finish his sentence and wiped the tears rolling on his cheeks.

 

Kiwoong: Listen ... I am truly sorry that you had to break up with your boyfriend because of me and that ... it has been hard for you lately because of yours feelings. Truth is that ... I noticed yours feelings, I didn't say anything or made any moves because I am leaving soon for the army and I don't want to start something and then leave ... and on top of that ... you're still a kid ... we have 8 years of difference ...

Hyun Woo: I'm not a kid ! If you don't like me just say it, I can handle it but please ... don't give me those stupid excuses, don't do that ! 

Kiwoong: I feel the same way than you but I don't want to be in a relationship. Now go  sleep please ! You can have my bed.  He left the bedroom, Hyun Woon sat on the bed:

'' He said that he feels the same way ... he's in love with me ... oh My God ! ... ''

 

 

Later, Kiwoong was sleeping on the sofa everything was dark except for the moon that could be seen through the big loft's windows. During the night he woke up and  wanted to go get some water, when he felt something on the floor, at his feet. 

'' what is this ... ''  he looked closely, it was Hyun Woo. He was sleeping on the floor near him.

'' What is wrong with that kid ? He has the bed ... why would he come sleep here on the floor ? ''. Kiwoong lifted him, bridal style and carry him back to the bedroom, once there, he gently laid him on the bed. He was ready to leave when he felt Hyun Woo grabbing his arm.

Hyun Woon: Please ... stay ...

Kiwoong: Hyun Woon, you should sleep. it's already 4am.

Hyun Woo: Please ..., He wispered.

Kiwoong sighed before joining the youngest boy in the bed.

Kiwoong: Why were you sleeping on the floor ?

Hyun Woo: I wanted to be with you.

Kiwoong: What do you like so much about me ?

Hyun Woo: Everything ... the way you talk ... your personality, the way you look ... everything .

Kiwoong: You are still young ... you should stick with the people of your generation.

Hyun Woo: Maybe I am too mature for them.

Kiwoong: Or maybe you are just being confused.

Hyun Woo: Hyung ... I am not a kid anymore ... I know about , love, relationship ...

Kiwoong: Watching doesn't make you an adult.

Hyun Woo: I am not a anymore ... we ...  my ex and I , did it the night before he left for the army.

Kiwoong: Then doing it once doesn't make you an adult.

Hyun Woo: ... and you ... what do you like about me ?

Kiwoong: I think we should sleep now.

Hyun Woo: Why are you so scared to even talk about how you feel ?

Kiwoong: Like I said earlier, I don't want to start anything before leaving for the army, it is pointless. No matter how much I like you, it doesn't matter. Perhaps, in a month we will be done promoting the movie so ... we will not have to see each other anymore. I might like you now just because we spend so much time together and I got attached to you but ... doesn't mean that I will be in love forever.

His words had the same effect of a bullet on Hyun Woo's heart. In his whole life, he could not remember someone hurting him that much with words only. He stood up from the bed and left as fast as he could.

Kiwoong: Where are you going ?

He heard a slam from the main door, then nothing. The silence.

'' That kid ... where is he going ? ''.

In the morning when they woke up, Hyun Woo was nowhere to be found and his cell phone was turned off. They left without him, when Kiwoong and Soo Hyun arrived at the TV studio, Hyun woo was already there joking with his manager and the stylist. His make up was done and he already changed in a navy suit for the interview.

Soo Hyun: Yah ! Where have you been ? We were looking for you this morning ...

Hyun Woo: Sorry Hyung. I had to do something.

Soo Hyun: In the middle of the night ?

Hyun Woo: Yes ... but don't worry, everything is okay now.

He added with a smile.

Soo Hyun: Okay ... but still ...

Hyun Woo: I will let you get ready and go for a walk outside. He stoop up from his chair and was approaching the door when Kiwoong grabbed his arm and dragged him outside the room, in a hall where nobody could see them.

Kiwoong: What do you think you are doing ? Do you know how worry I was after you left ?And why didn't at least text me in the morning ? Is that your way of copping with problems ? Running away ?

Hyun Woo: The person who is running away here it's you and not me ... I told you about how I felt and ... and you keep giving me excuses ...

Kiwoong: But I already told you: You and I,  it's not happening !

Hyun Woo: Then keep on living your life and don't pay attention to me and my foolish love. I would not like to be a burden for you.

Kiwoong: Where did you spend the night ?

Hyun Woo: none of your business ...

Kiwoong: Hyun Woo , Where did you spend the night ?

He looks mad and his voice's tone was quiet but sound agressive. Hyun Woo got scared.

Hyun Woo: At ... a friend place ... what you said hurted me so much I could not stay around you ... you have the right to reject me but ... what you said was horrible ... 

 

Kiwoong suddenly leaned down and pressed his lips on hyun Woo's. Hyun Woo froze at first, too surprised by the older action, but then he closed his eyes and joined the kiss, at this moment he felt like nothing else existed around them.