chapter 1 ( EXO )

i hate you pabo jerk!

Your P.O.V

I walked into my class..when I sit at my chair someone call my name..Ughh..why she always call me..damn it! I arranged my cap on my head..i heading to a silly queenka.."why?" I say with annoyed tone..I don't very like her!

"Yahh..why you walking like snail?! even snail walk faster than you pabo!" what?! she call me PABO?! 

"Yahh..speak properly please..you look so silly today.." I say without see her face..That Park Chorong want to be kill today!

After than I hear my class president scream loudly to my classmate that teacher came to this way..Dummy class president..

The teacher coming with her books and file..

"Ok class..today we have 12 new friends..I think you all know about them..by the way..please come in EXO" my teacher say it loudly with her bling-bling face..

After that I saw EXO come in..oh..12 cute boys..ughh..do i care? nope right? yeahh..I don't know what EXO..I think the EXO is very weird name..how could that name be a name group?! so dumb..I just giggled..

"Lee Shin Min why are you giggled? something wrong with you today?" ops! i make a mistake..whole class glare at me.."what?! nope teacher" i say with my innocent face..

"Yahh..today you were a cap and pants again?! how dare you wear that into school?! get out from my class..stay outside and lift your one leg..after this detention!!" Ughh..again?! i just nod and go outside..

Luhan P.O.V

I saw my girlfriend give me flykiss..ohh..she damn hot!

i was very shocked after i hear someone giggled loudly..how dare that human giggled! i saw teacher want to exploded and she scream "Lee Shin Min why are you giggled? something wrong with you today?" 

A loud scream that can make a lightning flashes!! 

and then i hear she said "what?! nope teacher" she say sound like innocent but it like a jerk face to me..uhh..by the way she wear a cap and pants? are she really a girl?

argg..do i care?!

a few minute after that she go outside and lift her leg..hahaha..i think she will very embrassed..

"Ok..you all chose any seat you want.." say that teacher softly..i saw my girlfriend call me and she ask me for seat beside her..

"Oppa..when are you coming from china?" she asked with aegyo..omo..my girlfriend is very cute..

"nae jagiya..yesterday" i say and i hold her hand..

"Ok class..open your text book..pages 103" after that the dumb teacher give a command..i see my girlfriend a bit dissapointed..

 

 

 

 

How about chapter 1? hope you all like it..please comments!!

_peace_

:)