Encounter

A Werewolfs Love

Ji-Eun's P.o.v

 

"Don't be out to late, werewolfs might eat you!" My brother said laughing I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Werewolfs aren't real, grow up." I said picking up my camera.

"Yeah whatever, but really don't stay out to late." He said seriously.

"Arassuh." I said as I left the house. I looked up and saw a bird laying on the ground. I then took a picture of it and sighed. One of the birds eye opened and then it screamed and flew away. What was it doing on the ground. I just kept on walking and taking pictures. I then had the camera to my eye and was about to take a picture when I saw a group of boys growling and ripping apart a piece of meat. I just stood there and stared at them. What were they doing? Why would they do that? One of the boys looked up at me and smirked. I quickly turned around and stared walking away quickly. What was that? Who were they? 

Luhan's P.o.v

 

What was she doing in a place like this. I looked at the other members and sighed.

"Someone was here." I said watching the girl walk away. 

"Probably a tourist." Tao said chewing on the meat.

"No it was a girl." I said looking at him.

"A girl?" Lay asked as he popped his head up.

"Yeah." I nodded my head.

"Was she pretty?" Lay asked.

"All you care about are girls." Kris said annoyed.

"Only the pretty ones." Lay said laughing.

"Anyway, what's a girl doing in the middle of the woods?" Tao asked.

"She had a camera." I said looking at everyone.

"A camera?" Xiumin asked.

"You don't think she took a picture of us?" Chen asked the blood stains off his lips.

"No, probably not." I said sighing.

"Hey, why do we have to go to school?" Xiumin asked suddenly.

"Why do you ask the most randomest questions at the most serious times?" Kris asked annoyed. 

"Answer me." Xiumin demanded.

"Because you're a teenager and you need to learn." Kris said.

"But we're werewolfs we don't need to learn. Only learning werewolfs do is protecting and fighting." Xiumin said.

"Look dog, you're going to school and that's final!" Kris yelled.

"You didn't have to call me a dog." Xiumin said while walking back to the house. I looked up and sighed. Xiumin and Kris had fights everyday. The fight always ended with the word dog. Calling us dogs is like calling us weak. We don't like to be weak. Like I always say, think strong and be strong.

Ji-Eun's P.o.v

 

"Wake up!" My brother yelled at me. I rolled off my bed and sighed.

"I'm to lazy~" I whined.

"Too bad, get dressed." He responded back. I sighed and walked over to my bathroom lazily. After I was done I went downstairs to eat.

"How was picture taking?" My brother asked me.

"Fine, how was sitting on your all day?" I asked.

"Funny, you can walk to school." He said as he left. I really need to stop doing that. I finished my food and started walking to school.

"SEHUN!" Someone yelled running down the hill. The guy was laughing and then he looked back at me with a glare. I quickly looked down and got my camera out. I looked back up and noticed that both of them were gone.

"What was that?" I said talking to myself. I then ran to class and sat down in my seat. Class hasn't even started yet and it's already boring. I took my camera out and looked out the window.

"That's the guy from earlier." I said as I took a picture of him. I then looked at the photo and saw that it was blurred.

"Why is it blurred?" I said quietly. I looked back out the window but the guy was gone. I just looked back at the photo and sighed. Maybe something was wrong with my camera.

"Good morning class." The teacher said as he walked in with 5 boys. Huh? That's the guy from yesterday! What's he doing here?

"We have some new students lets hear them introduce themselves." The teacher said as the rest of the class clapped.

"I'm Baekhyun." One of them said as he winked at the class. The girls went crazy and started giggling.

"Sehun." The one next to Baekhyun said as he smiled.

"Hey, I'm Chen." One said while bitting his bottom lip.

"I'm Xiumin!" He said cutely. Xiumin then elbowed the last persons side.

"Luhan." He whispered. I looked at him and sighed. He was staring right at me. His eyes turned from brown to an icy cold blue. I looked at him shocked.

"Luhan." He repeated. I looked at him in shock not understanding what just happened.

"Thank you, for that strange introduction, take a seat in any empty spot." The teacher said. They all took their seats. Baekhyun sat next to me and smiled.

"Hey." He said chucking. I looked at him and smiled back.

"Hi." I said as I then looked back at the teacher. He was the one who glared at me outside so why is he smiling all of a sudden? I glanced at him and saw him glaring at me. I quickly turned back to the teacher. Why is he glaring at me? Did I do something wrong?

 

A/N: My first chapter hoped you liked it.