A way to confess

I Think About You

VIXX U U U U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYgMXgZUpd8 ( A/N: Listen to this while you are reading this )

 

It's already over a year since their debut and they have been together, supporting each other through the tough times. A 6 member boy group are now currently getting ready for their next comeback for their Starlights.

"Hyung! Can we take 5 we have been dancing non stop since we got here." Ravi called out, running out of breath. Their leader looked at the male on the floor panting and nodded his head. "Alright we will take 5 then." he says then everyone collapse except for one member.

Who knew that time flew by and its already over a year since they have been together, sleeping together, eating together and living together. There was only one member that caught N's attention and that happened to be the group's father/lion of the group. Jung Taekwoon.

Being close friends is one thing but when a whole year past, N's feelings for the latter grew and he knew that he is definitly in love with him.

It is time for VIXX's to work on their personal skills and try to polish them, for N instead of dancing he wants to work on his vocals. Scrolling through his Iphone and look to see what song he could use. Searching for the song he found a perfect one that he could use, even though it is in English.

Not really skilled with English, N started to look for another song that he could use. He remembered a song that they use to sing for pre-debut for the finals of becoming official VIXX members. But, N wasn't too great with memorizing a certian part. It was different in pre-debut they had the trainees watching. Even him.

It was the day, the day that they would film their MV for their comeback for their starlights. It took then 18 hours to complete the MV along with filming VIXX TV it took an extra 5 minute to get things done. While Leo was getting his shots done N can't help but watch the latter with a smile on his face.

'If I was only brave enough to tell you... Would you still accept me as your leader and lover?' He thought to himself when Ken appeared out of no where.

"Hyung! Let's film KenTV." He said which snapped N out of his thoughts and stared at Ken with a smile on his face. Ken tried to do aegyo which led him getting a karate chop on his neck.

Leo finished his self shooting he looked around starting to look for N. Leo didn't want to admit it but he had a crush on N for the longest time.

He liked him since they were in Brian Joo's MV Let this Die. Leo wasn't too happy when the director selected N to have the kissing scene. He didn't care if it was Ravi or Hongbin, but N was out of the question.

Till this day Leo hasn't been revealing how he feels about N. When ever N is not looking he would sometimes give a cold glare to s who are getting too close to him or he will just look at him like a lost kitten.

"Leo!! N is bullying me!" Ken said hiding behind Leo with N coming towards them. Leo looked over at the younger male and just walked away.

Even with the other members Leo has been slightly jealous that N has been really close with Ken and Ravi. N gave Ken a karate chop on his neck as his 'punishment' but it wasn't his usual karate chop that he always give it was slightly weak this time.

Ken noticed it and looked between N and Leo, they have been acting strange lately and even the other members didn't pick it up yet. Once N was off to do his filming Ken wanted to confirm things first even if he has disturb the lion. Ken slowly creep over to Leo and see that he was asleep.

Sigh in relief he slowly picked up his ipod and started to scroll through his stuff trying not to wake him up. After a few minutes Ken didin't seem to find anything till he accidently clicked his notes and saw most of the notes have N in them. Opening one note he saw that it was sort of Leo's diary that he carries around.

Unknown to Ken, Leo, who happened to be awake is glaring at him. Ken felt a cold heavy aura which only meant one thing, Leo is awake and he is not in a happy mood. Ken looked up and slowly placed his ipod down. "Sorry hyung umm... bye!" He quickly ran off leaving Leo to watch him leave.

the shooting is finished and Ken had a plans for the two hyungs. Once they arrived back at the dorm Hyuk went to the bathroom to get ready for school the next day that he doesn't want to miss, Ravi in his room either sleeping or making music and Hongbin what ever he usually does.

Leo went to the kitchen to start cooking dinner while N just watch him from a far. 'How much do I just want to back hug you, how much I want to kiss your soft pink lips.' He thought till Ken went over to N. "N hyung I have a question to ask." he asked which made N turn to look at him.

"What is it?" "Do you like Leo hyung?" Ken asked which took a while for N to answer.

Leo who was happen to be listening on to their conversation felt his heart beating faster wanting to know N's answer. "Of course I like him he is part of our family." N answered looking at Ken. "No N like like Leo hyung." He asked rephrasing his sentence.

Leo was dying inside he wanted to know what N thought about him if he did have feelings for him, since Leo liked him for the longest time. "No.. I only see him as a friend." N lied which made Leo's heart break into a thousand peices.

Leo wanted to burry himself right now for the longest time he felt that N was the one for him. He quickly wiped away the tears that manage to escape and finished making dinner and called out dinner is ready.

Going to their room to change Leo closed the door and didn't bother coming out. For his only comfort was to stay in a dark room where no light can reach to him.

"Is Leo coming?" Hongbin asked noticing that Leo isn't present along with Hyuk. "He said he wasn't hungry so he just went straight to bed." Ravi said as he sat down in between Hongbin and N.

'Did he not come out cause of what I lied about?' N thought and pushed it aside for now. "Lets leave some left overs for him then he will get hungry later at night." he reasure s and started to eat.

Hyuk finished his homework and placed everything he needs into his back pack and started to go to the bedroom and was only welcome by darkness. 'Weird this room always have the light on.' He thought and the light carefully and see Leo in the corner.

Frozen he stood still when he saw the older move around a bit but only went back to sleep. He released his breath that he didn't know that he was holding and went over to his closet and change into a more comfortable clothing.

Once Hyuk finished he saw something he never saw, tear stains on Leo's cheeks. In Hyuk's time being with VIXX from pre debut till now he never once saw Leo cry. Other than him being touched by MBLAQ members for helping them but for other reasons he hasn't seen him cry this long.

Hesitating Hyuk went over to Leo and knelt down wondering what music he was listening to. Waking up the sleeping ipod he saw that it was Brian Joo's song that him, N, Ravi and Hongbin were featured in. 'Does hyung like some one?' He thought and looked over at the door seeing it was still opened and went over to the door to close it and went back to Leo.

Hyuk debating if he should wake up Leo or not since, Leo didn't like it when people disturb him from sleeping only N was the only hyung other than the managers to wake up Leo with no problem.

Leo slowly woke up over the light that was and some one failing to block the light out from hitting his face. He looked up and see that Hyuk was sitting in front of him. "Did you want something Hyuk?" he asked with a slight crack in his voice which caught Hyuk even more off guard.

"I just wanted to ask you something hyung." he said and went over to the door and quickly closed it then went back to Leo who is now sitting up. It was probably their first time having a one on one conversation with each other, every now and then Leo would help Hyuk and give him a fatherly affection.

"What did you want to ask?" Leo asked wanting to break the ice between them but also wanting to get someting off of his chest that is still lingering. "Why are you crying?" Hyuk asked with out even thinking which caught Leo completely off guard. "No reason." Leo quietly said hoping Hyuk didn't hear.

Hyuk heard and frowned slightly since there was something that is bothering Leo. "Do you like some one then?" He asked since he was scared to get close to Leo but slowly they have been forming a bond with each other. "Yes." He muttered and Hyuk heard it and waiting for Leo to expand a bit.

Leo who got the hint let out a sigh and sat up. "I liked some one for so long but... that some one only saw me as a friend." He says while Hyuk is trying to put the peices together. "Is it some one in VIXX?" He asked wanting to confirm it if it is who he is thinking of. Leo nodded his head which lead Hyuk to confirm who it is. "Ok.. Well I need to sleep hyung but the other hyungs left food for you on the table." He says as Hyuk crawled into bed.

Leo watched Hyuk and let out a soft smile he got up and went over to the kitchen to get himself a drink only to see Ken, Ravi and Hongbin in a different room and N sleeping on the couch.

Leo feeling his heart ache once again quickly went to go get a drink of water and only wants to go back to sleep. He stopped his track and see N being curled up into a ball. Leo looked around and found a spare blanket and wrapped it around the elder.

Looking at N's face struture of his jawline up to his cheekbones then over to his eyes then slowly down to his lips. How much Leo wanted to place his lips against his wanting to see if they mold with each other perfectly. Till he came back to reality 'He only see me as a friend.' He thought bitterly and broken.

'I should forget about him... but I can't.. I love him.' He thought to himself and slowly leaned in placing his lips against N's having another tear shed from his eyes.

When Leo was about to pull away he felt two pairs of arms wrapped around his neck pulling him closer. After a few minutes, Leo pulled away for air only to see that N was awake. "Sorry... for waking you up." Leo muttered and tried to get up but was only pushed down by N again.

"You overheard mine and Ken's conversation didn't you." he asked but it came more out as a statement. Leo who was caught he slowly nodded his head. N smiled gently and kissed Leo's lips one more time. "I lied I do like you a lot Taekwoon, I didn't want Ken to bother me with his plans of confessions." he confessed which made Leo relieved.

He cutely hit N's arm which was another thing that N fell for. "Are we um.. together then?" Leo asked and looked at N, N gave him a nod and held onto Leo's hand. "Yes we are together." he answered which brought a smile to Leo's lips.

 


 

Sorry this took long ;; anyway here is the Neo oneshot I made it was inspired by so many songs u.u;; like VIXX's U U U U, Seo In Guk's Love U and Brian Joo's Let this Die. So yeah... hope you liked it ^^