Time to look back . . .

Our Secret Place [One-Shot]

 

[At the bar]

*Your POV*

Geu nal cheoreom ttatteuthan baram bulgo

Geudaega sarang hadeon hwabunen kkochi pigo

Eoneu saenga bom nari deuriwodo

Ajikdo nan gipeun gyeo uljameul jago shipeo

Aju meolli, aju meolli geudaega inayo

Sashil nan geudaega maeil geuri unde

Aju jageun, aju jageun Saso han geoteuredo

Maeil geudaega saeng gagi na

Bangan gadeuk nama wirohae judeon

Geudae hyang giga kkossoge da heuteojyeo

Eonjenga neun neukkilsu eobseulkka bwa

Geudae iteon gong girado bujaba dugo shipeo

Aju meolli, aju meolli meon gose inayo

Sashil nan geudaega maeil geuri unde

Aju jageun, aju jageun Saso han geoteuredo

Maeil geudaega saeng gagi na

Haruga myeo dari dwego

Eonjen ganeun nae mamedo oneul gateun

Saebomi oltende


Aju meolli, aju meolli meon gose ineyo

Geudaeye maeireun bom narira mideo

Aju meon nal, aju meon heunal

Geudae nareul mannamyeon

Neul hamkke yeotago yaegi haejwo

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHT_ZZefU_o)

Those eyes are so beautiful. The music just amplifies his beauty even more.

“Rim __________!!! Are you trying to melt my best friend with your eyes?! Look at your saliva drooling all over the place! YUCKS!” Heechul oppa sudden appear out of nowhere chuckling.

“OHMYGOD! Oppa! Why do you like to appear suddenly and scare me?! I’m not melting Sungmin oppa with my eyes. I’m just.. I’m just looking at him and I’m not drooling!”

“Ya! Ya! Ya! No need to be shy, look at how red your face is right now. Anyway, the bartender side needs your help, so get going.”

 “Ne! Arasso! I’m going now.”

Here I am, always got teased by Heechul oppa. He is my brother; not literally.  He is my best friend’s brother. To be exact, he is Ryeowook oppa’s brother. Ryeowook oppa is my childhood friend and also my best friend who is 5 minutes older than me (ARGH!). We met each other during our mothers’ tea session when we were five. Since then, I often went to his house which was just across the street to play with him and Heechul oppa whom I met after that. So basically, three of us grew up together. The bar I’m working at is opened by Heechul oppa, and Ryeowook oppa and Sungmin oppa always perform there. Ryeowook oppa is the vocal and Sungmin oppa is the guitarist. The songs they sing are mostly ballad which is my favorite (o^^o) and they happened to be the most popular group over here. Lots of fans, majority girls, always came here to hear their performance. They are just so talented and definitely good looking.

 “__________-ah, one Strawberry Margarita please.  Wookie what do you want?” Sungmin oppa asked and was standing right in front of me. OMG! OMG! OMG!

“Hmm, __________-ah, you choose.” Flashing his irresistible cute smile.

“Arasso! One Strawberry Margarita and one Red Irish Daiquiri coming right up!”

“Well done! Your performance was awesome! Look at those girls; they are totally in love with both of you. (eyeing at you after that) This round is my treat! __________-ah, a glass of Vodka Martini and get yourself one too.” Heechul oppa appeared out of nowhere again.

“Hyung, you got to stop doing that! It’s freaky!” Ryeowook complaint.

“Okay, here you go, Sungmin oppa’s Strawberry Margarita, Ryeowook oppa’s Red Irish Daiquiri, Heechul’s Vodka Martini and my Chicago Cocktail. Cheers!”

“Cheers!” three of them cheered in unison.

“We should go now.” Ryeowook oppa said and went back to the stage with Sungmin oppa.

Working at Heechul oppa’s bar is fun. You can find lots of different kind of people around and sometimes you will just get free drinks. (Either from Heechul oppa or the customers :D)

“The title of the next song is, Let’s Not.” Ryeowook oppa announced.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDBqtBe_lkY)

a/n: imagine it’s Sungmin playing guitar and Ryeowook singing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[After the bar close-Morning]

HC: “Shall we go somewhere to eat?”

You, SM, RW: “YES!, you treat!”

HC: “Alright. Alright. Let’s go!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[At the restaurant having breakfast]

SM: “I’m going to the bathroom.”

The three of us just nodded and continue our breakfast quietly until I spoke up.

“I think I am going to confess to Sungmin oppa later at night.”, still hesitating about this decision.

 “Are you sure about it?” Heechul oppa asked and he had an expression that was quite hard to read. Is he hinting me about something? I have no idea. Even Ryeowook oppa is showing that weird expression.

“I think so, but I need your help. Could you get Sungmin oppa to come to the bar half an hour before we open?” I plead Heechul oppa with my puppy eyes.

“Alright. Stop the puppy eyes. I’ll help!”

“Thanks! I knew you couldn’t resist it!”

“Great!  Hwaiting! And let’s continue eating.” Ryeowook oppa answered and eyeing me that Sungmin oppa is coming. So the conversation just ends like that.

After breakfast, all of us went back home to get some rest before getting to work in the evening. I was dead tired and I still have to think about the confession. Lying on the bed, I soon fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[At home]

“Hanboen mannabwa arabwa jalhabwa~

Naega gajang akkineun na-ui joheun chinguya~

Joheun gi-eongman haengbongman sarangman~

Eonjena gi-eokttoel su itttorok jalhaebwa (jalhaebwa)~

Ibeonen jalhaebwa~ ”

 I was disturbed by my phone ringing. I saw the caller ID and it was Heechul oppa.

“Oppa, wae yo?” I asked, still trying to wake myself up.

“Oh __________-ah, I asked Sungmin already and he will be there early. You should get ready soon, or else you will be late.”

When I managed to see the time right now, it was 4pm already and I’m meeting Sungmin oppa at 530pm.

“Oh my! It’s 4 pm already. Thanks for calling oppa. Thanks for everything! Jinjja gomawoyo!”

Immediately after I hung up the phone, I went to prepare myself. I need to give him the best impression of me. It was the first time I spent 45 minutes just to decide what to wear. Finally, I’m able to pick out a nice outfit. ( http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n66/kaiitiing92/florida-en.jpg) After putting some make-up, I’m ready to go.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[At the bar]

When I reached the bar, I could see Sungmin oppa at the stage preparing for the performance later.

(In your mind) __________-ah! You can do it! Just confess! You can do it! Hwaiting!

I took a deep breath before walking to him.

“Hey, you’re early. Did Heechul hyung ask you to be here early too? I wonder where he’s at.”

“Sungmin oppa, actually I’m the one who asked Heechul oppa to ask you to be here early.”

 “Oh, wae yo?”

“Err..err.. I need to tell you something.”

“Okay. What is it?”

“The first time I saw you were 4 years ago, when I was 18 and you were 23. You were so concentrating in playing the guitar at that time. It was like there is a mysterious force that attracts me to you. Your attentiveness and your playing. …What I was trying to say is, I’m in love with you.”

(In your mind) Oh my god! __________-ah! You just confessed! What is he going to say? I don’t want to know. No, I need to know.

“__________-ah. Mianhaeyo, but I always treated you as a sister. I didn’t know you have those feelings towards me. I am sorry that I might have given you the wrong signal in the past. Jeongmal mianhaeyo. The truth is, I had someone in my heart.”

At that instance, my heart was in pieces. The pain was indescribable, but I have to say something.

“Oh.. Gwanchanayo.. it’s my fault for getting the wrong signal. Don’t worry about me.

“I hope that this won’t ruin our relationship and you know I will always be here for you if you need me.”

“Arasso! I shall go get ready now. Annyeong!”

I went to the changing room immediatelyand my tears started flowing. The pain I’m going through right now was never experience before.

“RIM __________! How can you be so dumb to think that he will like you back?! He is perfect and you are just ordinary! What were you thinking?! Why would you confess to him at the first place?!”

I couldn’t stop hitting myself. How could I be so stupid?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Time for work]

 “Gwanchanayo? Do you want to rest at home today? I can get hyung to let you off today.” Ryeowook oppa came to me when I stepped out of the changing room.

 “Aniyo. Nan gwanchanayo. Don’t worry. The bar is short of hand today. If I were to go home, Heechul oppa will definitely go crazy later.” I laugh a little to reassure him.

 “Are you sure? You don’t look okay you know.” Ryeowook oppa said looking very worried. I think he know the outcome of the confession already.

“Oppa, Nan jinjja gwanchanayo. I will get over soon.” I said while smiling, giving him the reassurance he needed.

“If you said so. My shoulders are always here for you whenever you feel like crying.” He hugged me tightly.

“A..ra..sso..yo! Too.. tight.. can’t..breathe..”

“Ah! Mianhe!” he was flashing his cute smile as usual before leaving.

I guess I just have to distract myself with work then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, I’m at the bartender table located right across the stage where I can see Sungmin oppa perfectly. I guess my plan of distraction is not working well; I can’t take my eyes off him. Luckily, Ryeowook oppa came to me most of his free time to keep me company. At least I’m feeling better than before.

SM: “Next up, I will be singing a song for my special someone.”

Ryeowook oppa was leaving the stage and walking towards me. Sungmin oppa was alone on stage for the first time. He put down his guitar and went to the piano and started singing.

SS2 Sungmin Solo Baby Baby

eeyuleul mollasseo
oh naega byeonhaeneunji
hancham saenggakhaesso neowa
na mannaneehulo
na byeonhan geo katta
ahju manhee mariya
ee norae deurrinee
oh~~~

*neega neomu gomabjanha
oh baby
neega neomu yeppujanha
oh~~~
nuneul pel suga eobso
nae nunen neoman boyeo
neoman gyesok bara bogo sipjanha nan
oh jeongmal
oh~~~baby

haruga jinago
do dasi mannago
geureoda heeojigo
do dasi manange doego
neomu joheungeoya
manyang ugiman hae
eereon naega boeeni
oh baby

*neega neomu gomabjanha
oh baby
neega neomu yeppujanha
nuneul pel suga eobso
nae nunen neoman boyeo
neoman gyesok bara bogo sipjanha nan
oh jeongmal
**nae haruharuga
neomu haengbokhaeseo
oh baby
eereon nalee geuttnaji eonhkin
nudeunge da byeonhaji eonhkin
uh~~~uh~~~~~~~~

*neega neomu gomabjanha
oh baby
neega neomu yeppujanha
oh oh uh ye~~~
nuneul pel suga eobso
nae nunen neoman boyeo
neoman gyeok bara bogo sipjanha nan
oh jeongmal
oh baby~~~
ohhh uhhhhhhh ohhhh~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIwSl0jeLkg

When he finishes, he got the microphone and walk down the stage to the table that was right at the front. A girl was seated there. She is very pretty. She is his special someone.

“Hwang Eo Eon-sshi, will you be my girlfriend?” Sungmin oppa was standing in front of her.

After a few seconds of silence, she nodded and everyone in the bar cheered. Everyone except me. Now I understand why Heechul oppa had that expression in the restaurant. He knew this was coming. Ryeowook oppa must have known it too. Both of them were looking at me, trying to see whether I’m okay. At that point of time, I couldn’t take it anymore. The tears couldn’t stop flowing and I needed to get out of here. I ran out of the bar with all my might. The images of my confession, Sungmin oppa rejection and his confession kept on popping into my mind. I was hurt, so hurt that I kept on running and running, trying my best to flee out of the place, out of the world. Finally, I reached an empty park. There were swings. When I was little, I would always go to the swing to forget all the sadness I had. This is no exception too. I sat on the swing, continue crying. Trying to forget everything and suddenly a pair of arm wrapped around me.

“I said before, I will be here if you want to cry.” It was Ryeowook oppa.

“Why are you here? The bar..?”

“You are more important. How can I leave you when you are crying so badly? I want to be here with you.  I want to stop your crying. It hurts me so much to see you cry. I want to be the one that cheer you up. I want to protect you.”

I was totally speechless.

“I’m in love with you since we were young, but I wouldn’t dare confess. When you told me you like Sungmin hyung, I was in pieces, just like you are right now. But I know I had to be strong.”

I can feel his voice shaking and resisting letting his tears fall.

“Since then, I knew just by staying by your side is enough for me, as long as I can see you. I would be alright. I know now is not the right time to say this, but I need you to know. I like you, in fact I love you. Would you be my girlfriend?”

I don’t know how to react. I was dumbfounded.

“Ryeowook oppa. I.. I.. I don’t know. It wouldn’t be fair to you.”

“Gwanchana; you don’t have to answer me right now. You can tell me when you are ready.”

Soon, silence fills between us with Ryeowook oppa hugging me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[3 months later]

“Eo Eon eonni! Sungmin oppa! Heechul oppa! Bballi! It’s time soon. Remember to act well and hide well!”

Finally, we are done with the preparation Ryeowook oppa birthday surprise. After the fleeing that day, Ryeowook oppa and Heechul oppa kept on comfort me and staying at my side. Three of us were closer than before. We even get to know Sungmin oppa girlfriend, Eo Eon eonni. She is a very nice person. I’m glad that she is with Sungmin oppa. At first, I had a hard time getting over Sungmin oppa but as time passed, I knew he and eonni is meant to be. They had been through a lot to get together and I am happy for them.

It’s reaching 12AM soon, and we’re all waiting for Ryeowook oppa to be here. The bar was closed today just for his surprised. We had planned for him to meet us here by saying Sungmin oppa and Eo Eon eonni had a fight and Sungmin oppa was drunk. After all, Heechul oppa is good at this kind of prank call. After a while of waiting, we saw Ryeowook oppa running towards Sungmin oppa looking very worried and that’s the cue.

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!” All of us shouted.

Ryeowook oppa was totally shocked.

“SAENGILCHUKAHAE!!!!!!” we all shouted once again and I went to carry out the cake.

“Make a wish before blowing the candle!”  I told him.

“Arasso!” He closed his and put his palm together, making a wish before blowing off the fire.

“Hyung, noona, __________-ah, jinjja gomawo! Where’s my present?” his face changed from a thankful face to a cheeky face where he flash his cute smile once again.

“This is from me and Eo Eon.” Sungmin oppa gave him a well wrapped box that Ryeowook immediately torn away.

“Woah! It’s beautiful! Gomawoyo!” It was a crystal microphone display.

“Hyung! Yours?”

“Na dongsaeng ah, here you go.” Heechul oppa gave him an envelope.

“OMO!!!! JINJJAYO?! Tickets to Paris?! THANKS!!!!” He then gave Heechul oppa a brotherly hug.

“__________-ah~~~ ” Ryeowook oppa calls out with his palm facing up, asking for something.

“Do I have to give you? I planned all of this~!” I said and he gave me those sad puppy eyes.

“Arasso! Arasso! Your present is over there.” I pointed to the swing where the box is place.

He ran over very quickly and opens it.

“What is this? A paper written ‘YES’? What does it mean?” He couldn’t understand.

“It’s the question you asked three months ago right at this place. I’m ready.” I told him, trying to recall his memory.

“3 months ago..hmm..AHHH!!!!! __________-ah!!!!!!!” He ran and hugged me!

Heechul oppa, Sungmin oppa and Eo Eon eonni  didn’t know what happened between us 3 months ago but they look happy.

This will be our secret place, the memory Ryeowook oppa and I shared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING~~!!! HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT~~!! <3

Please tell me how you think alright, leave lots and lots of comments~~~

in the meantime i will try to think  of and story.

once again, thanks for reading!

KAMSAHABNIDA!!!!!!