How to meet TEEN TOP

How to meet TEEN TOP

AAAAAw. I'm tired.” I say. My friend next to me “I wish I could meet him..” I look to her “Who?”
She smirks “Chunji Oppa...” Then I smirk back to her “You can.”
We talk about how we could meet Teen Top. Of course we pack our luggage as fast as we can and drive to the airport.
There we get the last two seats in the plane on the way to Incheon. The whole flight we talk about “How should we do that” .. and brood about it.

After a while we fall asleep.

WAAAAAAAAAKE UP” my friend shouts. My eyes get up tired and I look around. We arrive Incheon in few seconds. I smiled to her “Just few hours left...”
We take the metro for traveling to Seoul. It just takes 50 Minutes of our time.
We check in our little hotel and walked around Seoul. Seoul is really beautiful. So we first we walk around Gangdong-gu.
It is the part with old buildings.. something like a old Seoul and his history.

But then we keep on with our plan. First we search for the YG-Building. Then we wait in front of the building... till... till Choi Seunghyun comes out. Till TOP comes out.
We wait for a real long time. Maybe about the 6 hours?
But then finally he comes out. At point 11 pm.
We wait till he start driving and follow him with the car we lend before.
“AAAh... don't drive so close to him, he will realize us!” I say quickly. My friend drives slowly.
After a while we arrive his villa. “Daaaaaaaamn. This is a big building.” my friends says and I laugh “Yeah I already heard about how big it is.. but.. he lives alone here.. this is pretty creepy..”
And we laugh.
Then we drive back to our hotel. “Why didn't we google where TOP lives? We could sleep then the whole time instead of waiting.”
I smirk “Because it's boring Oennie..”
We sleep for a long while. We are really tired after the flight and the long waiting.
The whole day we drank coffee for staying awake.
In the next morning it's 10 am. We eat a pretty good Korean breakfast and change our clothing.
Then we go back to TOP's villa. If we arrive we wait for a while to be sure that he isn't at home. Then we ring the bell.
A house maid opens for us the door “Annyeong hasseo?”
We smiled “We are the new cleaning ladies... so may we come in?”
The woman looks strange at us and says finally “Fine.” she shows us the room where we can find the uniform.
We change quickly our clothing and start to clean the floor.
It is a reaaaaaaaaaaal big building. Damn why for an alone guy?
“Do we really need to do this?” My friend asks me again. Maybe for the 11
th time. I just nod for answering.
At 8 pm the house maid leaves us. My friend smirks “I will go to our car, wait a minute.”
I wait for a while and if she comes back she has a aubergine in her left hand and in her right a zucchini. I just look strange at her “Whut?” she smirks “If we threat on him we need something...”
Nevermind.
Then we start to clean the kitchen if TOP enters his house. He walks into the kitchen and look shocks at us “Who are you?”
We smile really pretty “Your new clean ladies.” He just nods and walks away.
I look to my friend and she nods. We creep after him and then we approach him quickly.
My friend pushs the zucchini into his back and TOP gets shocked.
“What do you want? I will give you everything!” He says.
I smirk to my friend and finally say “We want become good friends with you and Big Bang Oppas and 2NE1 Oennies!”
He just looks confused to me “Wae?”
My friend smirks “Reason isn't important, and if you don't like to do that I will throw a squishy aubergine at you!”
After a while TOP finally says “Daebak. Fine. I do that!”
In the next morning we meet TOP in front of the YG Building and walk with him in.
We meet in the entrance hall G-Dragon and TOP says “Eyo Jiyong. Here are two girls who really would like to meet you. Friends from my family, I thought maybe I should show them the building, they are in town for few weeks.”
GD just views us from head to toe and smiles “You have a good fashion sense, I like ya.”
We talk a lot about fashion and then we ask him to walk with us to SM Building. In the next morning we meet him in front.

Before we arrive the SM Building we bought Chicken and put them into the bag.
GD meets us and asks “Does it here smells like... uhm.. chicken?”
We shake quickly our heads “No... it's... uuhm.. she ate it for breakfast..”
GD's answer “You are weirdos.”
Then we walk in GD sees some friends and left us really quickly. So we look around and suddenly someone behind us says “Is there Chicken in your bag?” we turn quickly.
Oh gosh.. Onew and Taemin stand there.
“Yeah it is... would you like to have some?” My friend says and Onew nods.
We walk into the practice room and we give Onew the chicken. Then we meet there also Key, Jonghyun and Minho. They look pretty strange at us and Taemin says “Hyungs, they will watch us practicing today. I hope it's also okay for you” and they nod.
After a while they practice and I nod to my friend. She stands up and walks to Key suddenly. The other members approach her and she says “Omo, Key you can dance very well” and Key smiles kind my friend keeps on “Yeah.. but did you know? In California you are not allowed to threat on Butterflys!”
“Ohhh, jeongmal?” Key asks, and my friend nods “Yeah... jeongmal.. and if I would do that one day.. I would sit in jail, my friend and a caterpillar would come and laugh at me. Isn't that sad.. by the way.. what about caterpillars actually it isn't also allowed to threat them, am I right?”
SHINee just look weird at her and a talk starts.
I look around and find Key's bag and there his mobile phone. I grab it quickly and write to Woohyun a SMS “Dear, Woohyun here are 2 friends who would like to meet you... they will come tomorrow to WollimEB. See ya next time.”

I killed the message and the one which Woohyun reply “yeah of course.”
I nod to my friends and after a while we leave SM Ent.
In the next morning we have our date with Woohyun. Actually he won't meet us in front of Wollim Ent. So we meet at a little Panda Cafe. Woohyun seems he would like us and after a while and a lot of talking he says okay going to Wollim Ent.

There we meet s as well. Firstly Sungyeol approaches us so it gets easily for us.
Sungyeol really likes us so we ask kind for a meeting with Teen Top. This made him a bit sad but he says okay to it because he is already appointed with Niel.

We go quickly to Infinite's Van and buy some meat.
Then we drive to Teen Top. We wait in front of the building.
After a while Niel comes out of the building “Hyung.. who are they?”
Sungyeol looks to us and back to Niel “They are two girls who are really Teen Top fanigirls... and they want to meet Chunji and ...” he looks to me “ah yeah Changjo.”
Niel just watch us “They are inside.”
My friend and me look into the eyes of each other and run.
Then we take a thread and tighten it to the meat. We let down the meat in front of the practice room because we know Teen Top is inside. A part of Teen Top.
It doesn't take long while since they smell the tasty food. They sneak out of their practice room and find the meat on the ground. They are confused and talk about what they should do now. So they follow the piece of meat. We walk around and hide around every corner till we reach our Van again. The members walks into it because it's their one. On the seats are meat and it looks so taste so they walk in.
Then close quickly the door and get in the front seat and shout “DRIIIIIIIIVE”
My friends start to drive the car and Teen Top looks really confused after a while Chunji says “Why... are we here?”
I look back “because we like you guys... and … yea we really like ya.”
Changjo and Chunji look weird to each other.
After a while and after driving for hours in Seoul my friend says “Where shall we drive too?”
I look around “I don't know... “ Teen Top eats their meat and Changjo says “Yeaah... this was a real good idea.. kidnapping us and then don't know where to drive.”
He laughs and I turn “... it was late if we had this idea.. and don't be like this or I'll start to cry.” I fake tears.
Changjo's eyes get bigger “No.. don't cry.” so I smirk.
Suddenly we put on the radio.
And the reporter says “Some Idols are kidnapped. We don't know who and when and how yet. But we will inform you. I already see a lot of angry fangirls.”
My friend and me just look each other into the eyes. It's scary. Mad Fangirls are never good.
After a while Chunji says “We are bored.. gosh you are really bad kidnapper... we can see where we drive, we have our mobile phones and still chatting and we are thirsty!”
I look back “Give me your phone..” I say with aegyo voice.
They laugh and give it to me. AEGYO WORKS EVERYTIME!
Then I turn the radio on. “A lot of bad fangirls are in front of the studios now and on the internet they communicate world wide... but yeah here is the result... it's... TEEN TOP who is kidnapped. A lot of people thought it would be EXO or BAP. Oh what'S that? All the fangirls are leaving disappointed. Damn.. what happened to them?”
I turned “I guess no one would miss you guys...” Their faces wasn't happy at all.
Then the radio says “Please the people there... let them go. Let L.Joe go... Yoo In Na Noona miss him really.”