Suho

Heliotrope

It was a good thing that Tao sent them away when he did because Baekhyun's heat didn't last, the day after mating for the first time it was over, something he was very grateful for.

Suho had stayed the night, sleeping outside in the clearing as Chanyeol wouldn't let him in the cave. The chocolate wolf had been in a mood, he was sulking, his happy self from earlier that day melting away to being replaced with nothing but sourness. 

The three of them were on their way back to Heliotrope, the purple wolf happy that he had been able to get the newcomer to go with them. At first Suho had shook his head saying that he shouldn't if he wasn't going to die, not liking the idea of meeting with others and trying to be friendly.

"Suho, hurry up!" The red wolf watched Baekhyun bounce around, his larger mate chasing after him. Suho decided that he should hurry up or he was going to be left behind, lost in the middle of Heliotrope's territory.

He ran behind them, the wind hitting him in the face and making his shinny fur swish, glinting when the streams of sunlight hit him. The trees came to a stop and Suho could see a clearing from between the last line of trees, the pair of wolves leaving the protection of the forest and the sun meeting with their backs.

"Suho?" Baekhyun turned around to look behind himself, spotting the red wolf still hiding within the trees, eyes scared and body language submissive.

"Suho, C'mon" the said wolf walked forward very slowly, afraid of what might be lurking in the cave at the side of the clearing, eyes going up and seeing another. Oh god, there are two caves. Suho felt like he was going to be sick, Heliotrope must be a big pack.

"Who's that?" Suho took his eyes off the dark caves and focused on the voice, eyes meeting with dark ones. The dark brown wolf looked him up and down, scanning for any signs that he was going to attack. Suho wasn't going to attack though, that would be crazy and he's certainly not crazy.

"Kai be nice, this is Suho" Baekhyun sat down on the grass, Chanyeol sitting next to him and Suho looking a little lost. Okay, a whole lot lost. For Christ sake, he's in Heliotrope's territory and he's not dead yet! He thought for sure they would have been at his throat by now.

"He's in need of a mate, a dominant male"

"Right, but we don't have any, why did you bring him here, you already know this?" Suho shrunk back a bit when he saw another wolf running right at him, its white fur blinding under the sunlight.

"Ohh, new friend, new friend!" The white wolf wiggled his as he abused Suho's muzzle with his long wet tongue, the red wolf staying completely still as he endured the .

"Stop it, omega" The white wolf stopped his actions at the harsh voice and backed away from the red wolf, slinking away with his head low and ears back, a soft whine leaving his throat.

"It's okay, I don't mind" Suho had gotten his fair share of nose and muzzle s from the pups he had to take care of in the past, each one being a little source of happiness for him. 

With the pups, he even pretended that they were his sometimes, playing out in his head that he had a mate and that these were the pups they had created together. But that wasn't the case, they belonged to the pack, they never belonged to him.

Suho saw the white wolf's eyes light up, shimmering under the sun and the tongue was back where it started, lapping frantically at his nose and muzzle.

Suho's joy was short lived though as he heard noises from within the larger cave, the one on ground level. A wolf emerged from the darkness, revealing itself to the five in the clearing.

"Who's that?" Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol, "Are we in the right place?" The chocolate wolf chuckled at his mates cluelessness.

"That's Lay, the one that saved Kyungsoo all that time ago. He lives in Heliotrope's territory on his own" Chanyeol saw Baekhyun nod his head, a sly smirk making its way to his face and eyes looking over the light brown wolf that was staring at them. Or more like staring at a certain red wolf.

The second Lay's eyes lifted off the ground and met with the frightened look of another he didn't know, something happened inside of him. He didn't know what it was, but he was certain he'd never felt that before.

He stared into the large eyes the other was sporting, eyes a light yellow and clashing with his vibrant red fur. Lay was stunned, he'd never seen a wolf so bright and under the sunlight, the fur shined oh so much brighter. Sure Kyungsoo's fur was bright but the female deltas was a dark red, this wolf's on the other hand was a brilliant red, the colour of blood.

Lay knew then as he looked over the wolf and focused his gaze back on those yellow eyes that he didn't need to wait any longer, he'd found the one he was hoping would come along and the wolf did, presenting itself right before his very eyes and Lay wasn't even prepared.

Lay fell in love at first sight.

...................................................................................

Kyungsoo woke up, having slept for hours only to see Lay wasn't there and Luhan, to his surprise was not on his back but on his front instead.

Growling to himself, he felt the familiar feeling of his heat hit him. He must of started last night but his heat never bothered him when he was asleep. Feeling grateful for this because whenever he watched Baekhyun or Luhan when they were asleep, they always seemed so uncomfortable.

The pain did hit him though when he would wake up, crashing down on him like a tonne of bricks and making him think 'Bloody hell, this soon already?!'

Kyungsoo stretched out his legs in front of himself and let out a yawn, jaws opening wide and teeth on show for no one to see. He decided to leave the cave in search of his mate so he can take away the pain but was surprised when he saw Lay standing still at the entrance, he himself stopping next to him to look at what had made him that way.

Kyungsoo saw his pack mates, nothing unusual but then his eyes went to the new wolf, eyes locked with those of the wolf beside him.

Suho broke eye contact with the large wolf that was staring at him, into his soul more like and dared to look at the smaller beside him. His eyes got a bit smaller, his brain realising how stupid he was for the thoughts that just went around in his head.

Just like the two wolves he had met earlier, these two must be a pair as well. The dark brown wolf had said they didn't have any dominant males to spare anyway which just made Suho think even worse of himself.

How could he be so stupid to think that he could have possibly found a mate? It wouldn't happen so he shouldn't of got his hopes up.

"Kai, I need you, right now" Kyungsoo's voice was demanding and made the eyes of the light brown wolf beside him glance at him, leaving the form of the new wolf.

"What do you need me for?" Suho jumped slightly at the rough voice coming from the dark wolf near him, watching as he jogged over to the smaller red wolf.

"What the hell do you think for? To mate you stupid idiot!" Suho widened his eyes at this, did this small wolf have two mates?! The thought went through his head, feeling a little jealous that this other wolf could possibly have two when he himself couldn't even get one.

"Lay, stop staring and meet your new mate" Suho nearly choked, correction, he did choke. On air at that.

"Suho! Are you okay, what's wrong?" Suho caught his breath, trying to calm down because he did not just hear this wolf say mate, no, of course not. He didn't, did he?

" Wh-what's wrong?" Suho looked back at the light brown wolf making its way over to the group, over to himself and let out a whimper.

"I, uhh, uhm what?" Suho couldn't think straight, the wolf directly in front of him and his large head moving forward. 

"Make it quick, please" Suho lifted his head backwards and closed his eyes tightly but reopened them when he heard a light chuckle in the air.

"I'm not going to kill you, of course not, you're my mate" Suho brought his head back down, looking at the larger with clear eyes. 

"Mate?" The light brown wolf nodded, carrying on with the actions he was going to do before he was stopped. Lay felt the other stiffen at his touch, nose going over soft locks of fur and smelling the sweet scent of the red wolf.

"Don't be frightened, I'm going to treasure you, I can assure you" If Suho was in human form he would have been blushing like crazy even though he didn't know the other wolf, he was being treated like he mattered. Like he had a reason to live.

"I'm Lay and you are?" Lay had heard Baekhyun shout out the red wolf's name a little while ago but it's good manners to introduce yourself and then ask for the others name, even if you already know their name. Otherwise it's just plain rude.

"Suho" 

"Okay Suho, I know this is a bit private and you'll most likely think I'm being rude, but have you finished your heat or haven't you started yet?" Yep, Suho would definitely be blushing if he was a human right now, actually he'd probably be red all over.

"I haven't started yet..." Suho whispered this, it being embarrassing to say in front of so many, well only three, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Lay. The dark brown wolf left to what he presumed to be a mating session and the white wolf was playing by himself in the clearing, bouncing up and down on the grass.

"That's good, I don't want this to be awkward or anything but when you go into heat I want to mate with you"

"Lay, you just wanna get some don't cha, been alone for so lo-owww!" Baekhyun bit Chanyeol on the muzzle, not best pleased with the words coming out of his mouth.

"Chanyeol! Shut it!"

"Uhm, that's fine, even if you don't want me afterwards, I'll mate with you" Suho looked up at the light brown wolf shyly, feeling a little bit happy that a wolf wanted to mate with him, even if that was all he wanted from him.

He wouldn't mind, at least he'd be in the company of another wolf, a dominant one and he wouldn't even mind if the wolf put pups in him. To Suho that would be a life saver, he could devote himself fully to the bundles of fur and he wouldn't be all by himself while they are in his care.

"Are you joking?! I'm not like that" Suho stared with shock, the loudness of the wolf's voice surprising him, "I've waited for what seems like forever for you to show and now that you are here, I'm shocked" 

"You're shocked? Why?" Suho hadn't noticed that the pair of wolves that brought him here to Heliotrope had disappeared and that the white one had become still and was watching them with intense eyes from across the clearing.

"Because I always dreamed my mate would be everything I wanted, but you" Lay stuck his tongue out and gave one to the shimmering red wolf's nose, "You are all that and more, I really can't take my eyes off you. You've captivated me and I want you to be my mate, forever" 

If Suho was in human form, he was sure he would of fainted from hearing such sweet words.

...................................................................................

"Kyungsoo, stop it, Luhan's right there" Kai tried to push the smaller away but Kyungsoo was being persistant.

"So? We just have to be quiet" Kyungsoo pulled the tanned male in for a kiss. They had turned back and were standing at the back of the cave, Luhan sleeping in the other corner.

"Can you be quiet while I'm mounting you? Going rough and fast?" Kyungsoo blushed, thinking through whether he wanted to really mate with Kai while Luhan was in the cave. He came to the conclusion than no, he wouldn't be able to keep quiet and the noise would most likely wake Luhan up.

And oh god, that would be so embarrassing.

"Probably not, okay, let's not" Kyungsoo bit his lip and even though he said they shouldn't do it anymore, he found his hands running down the tallers bare chest.

"Kai, I really want you" Kyungsoo spoke quietly, feeling Kai's arms going around his waist, bringing the shorter closer to him until they were touching.

"But Luhan would probably wake up and I'll literally die if he saw you mounting me" Kai grinned, pecking the smaller on the forehead, the red head groaning at the action.

"Kai don't do that, kiss me on the lips, make me forget the pain from my heat" Kai did as he was told and placed his lips on the shorters, a moan leaving Kyungsoo's throat not even five seconds after the contact.

Kyungsoo ran his hands up and down the tallers chest, feeling the electricity running through his fingers, oh how he really wanted the other male to mount him, take all of the pain away, even if only for a short period of time. But there was a problem stopping them from doing anything more that making out and touching one another.

And that problem was Luhan.

...................................................................................

Suho and Lay oh hoho :)) Did I make everyone happy? I bet I did and yes, Suho is the submissive one cause that's how I prefer the Sulay couple and Lays taller than Suho anyway so :)

And Luhan! How dare you stop Kaisoo from mating! But don't worry, they will mate eventually

So goodbye

PrettyDeadRose11