Chapter 1

Managing the Jerks

 "JJIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN  WAKE UP UR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOLL" My mom furiously yelled from downstais

I shuffled in bed not wanting to get up. "UMMMAAA!!!!!! 5 more minutes!!!!!!"  I answered.  "BALI!!! Jieun-ah!!"  my mom screamed.  

Finally I gave up and got up from my bed and yelled back "ARRRASSOO!!" I walked to the mirror and was shocked at how messy my hair was.

I quickly changed into my navy blue school uniform and straightend my hair.

"CRAAAPPP" I accidentally got some eyeliner on my finger when i was fixing my  mascara.

 I quickly rushed down the stairs and saw my little brother  Doojin and mom at the kitchen.

"Good morning" me mom said. I quickly plopped onto a seat beside my brother and quickly ate my Reese's pufffs.

"Hurry" my mom said. I grabbed my backpack said goodbye to my brother ,kissed Umma on the cheek and ran to the bus stop.  

I waited for a couple mins and the bus came i plopped on an empty seat and sat there looking at the window.  

'I happen to attend a snotty rich high school with ts and whatnot with people so full of themselves". 

Im not rich the only reason i attend this school is because my mom knows the superintendint of the school.  

The bus ride was pretty quite but when we pulled in the school parking area.

I saw a black long stretch limo. I thought to myself "what kind of selfless jerk comes to school in a limo.

I slowly got of the bus with my attention and focus on who would get out of the limo.

First a guy with blondish hair came out, He was wearing the same uniform as me and second was a guy with brown hair and ALOT of eyeliner.

I wondered who they were for a minute but I soon realized it was the school kingkas.  Luhan and Byun Baekhyun...