Perfect Combination!

Perfect Combination!

 

[This is Inoo Kei xYOU]

 

A/N : - I'm so sorry for my broken english,wrong grammar or typos..i just hope you'll enjoy! T^T It's quite...long for one-shot fic ne..? =u=""

 

“Ding ! Dong ! “

 

“..Moss pink, or shibazakura, is a flower that grows close to the ground in brilliant colors of magenta, pink, and white. The season for moss pink, which is from late April to mid-May, comes after the more well-known cherry and peach blossom season in Japan. A popular way..-“

 

“Ne,that’s the girl deshou..?”

“Un..”

“She looks so so quiet ne~”

“Nah~ She never say a word to anyone in this class except when sensei ask question..”

“Often seeing her reading a book quietly,sometimes murmuring..”

“Mysterious~~”

“It’s not funny!”

“What? Mysterious beauty don’t youthink?”

“Maa~ she is beautiful ne…~”

“Wait! You are falling for her? USO!”

 

You quickly put on your earphone and turn on a few song to avoid hearing them talking about you.Almost three month you has been transferred to the school but still don’t have any friends to hangout with.You,yourself thinks that it’s way better when you do things alone,that’s why you didn’t feel like having friends.

 

You keep the fact in your head that if you have one,she or he will never accept you for your obsession.So you didn’t want to get into any relationship.

 

Well,because you got experience in your old school,your old classmate thinks you are a weirdo.What kind of obsession~? Is it really weird? Lets see~

 

“Ah ne! There’s a new exchange teacher who will replace Mia-sensei deshou..?”

“Sou ne!”

“Yabe! I forgot to do the homework!  Ihope this new teacher is not so strict like Mia-sensei!”

“Oi,I don’t think the new sensei would ask about Mia-sensei’s given homework..”

“Uwaa~ Doki~ Doki suru~~”

 

“He’s coming!”

“Eh? Otoko?”

“Hayaku!!~”

 

A wavy black haired male walks into the classroom,carrying piles of books in his arm,hugging the books close to his chest before he put them onto the desk,slightly sighing.

 

“Ohayou min’na!” He shouts out loud and waves happily,turn around toward the black board and took the white chalk before he went writing a few kanji word.

 

“In..?”

“Inoo..?”

 

The student’s head moves side to side to peek on the kanji word,however they stop moving once the new teacher turn to look at them,still smiling happily before he spoke “Inoo Kei desu! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!” He bows politely.

 

“Min’na,don’t look at me like that na,I’m still young like…only a year older than all of you~” He pouted,watching everyone’s confuse-face in the classroom,trying to remember their name as he glance over their name tag.

 

“_____-san.”

 

He called.

 

You,who still didn’t realize the existence of the new teacher,keeps on reading your book while listening to your mp3.

 

“_____ -san ???”

 

You feels someone poking your shoulder,causing you to pulls your earphone out before you turn your gaze toward the person,a light brown haired boy named Arioka Daiki smiles at you,pointing to the front referring to the new teacher.

 

“Ah!” You clumsily stands up,causing your mp3 device and your book to fell from your thigh ,down onto the cold floor,and cause a few loud noise in the silent class.

 

“Sumimasendea..” You bows towardthe new teacher worriedly,actually you are way more worried about the mp3 device that you borrow from your cousin,wondering whether is it broken or not while bitting your lower lip.

 

“Ii yo,you may take your seat now,_____-san..” His calm voice ordered you to sit.As you raise your head up, you notice the new teacher walks toward you and took the book on the floor,browsing through a few pages before he gaze at you with a smile.The first thing that you notice about him is his white creamy skin.

 

He’s so white!

 

“Jaa min’na~  “ The new teacher walks to the front,carrying your book with him as he reach for the white chalk once again and went writing a few word on the black board.

 

“Give me..”  He muttered.

 

1.     Red Rose

2.     Carnation

3.     Amaryllis

4.     White Rose

5.     Yellow Rose

6.     Red Tulip

7.     Yellow Tulip

8.     Primrose

9.     Sweet Pea

10.  Bluebell

11.  Cactus Flower

12.  Red Camellia

13.  Yellow Camellia

14.  White Camellia

15.  White Chrysanthemum

16.  Daffodil

17.  Pink Rose

 

“Give me,the western and japanese meaning of these flowers..” He winked at you before he went sitting on one of the student’s table at the front,still holding the book that belong to you.

 

Yihh?! Did he just..

 

“Anyone?This is just a game,come on~ “He raise an eyebrow,looking at each faces of his student,including you who he stared at bit longer,waiting for the answer. The student went whispering to each other,wondering if anyone could answer.

 

“A-Anou…”You raise your left hand up and stands up.He quickly turn his gaze toward you and give you the brightest smile that you ever seen in your life,causing your heart to skip a beat.

“Ah ! Yes? Please come forward..” He motion you to come to the front with his chalk. As you get near him,you silently reach over the chalk from his hand and begin to write the answer.

 

(FLOWERS– Western // Japanese Meaning.)

 

1.Red Rose – Romance // Romance

2.Carnation - A wide variety of meanings depending on color. For example, red carnations represent romantic love and yellow symbolize rejection. // Love (common gift for Mother's Day)

3.Amaryllis – Pride // Shy

4.White Rose - Virtue and chastity //Innocence, devotion andsilence

5.Yellow Rose - Friendship, devotion// Jealousy

6.Red Tulip - Eternal love // Fame

7.Yellow Tulip - One sided love,hopeless love// One sided love

8.Primrose - Eternal love // Desperate

9.Sweet Pea – (None) // Goodbye

10.Bluebell – Gratitude // Gratitude

11.Cactus Flower - Maternal love //Lust

12.Red Camellia – Excellence // Love

13.Yellow Camellia – Excellence //Longing

14.White Camellia – Excellence //Waiting

15.White Chrysanthemum - Death and grief // Truth or grief (the most common flower for funerals)

16.Daffodil - Chivalry or unrequited love // Respect

17.Pink Rose – Grace // Trust,happiness

 

You take a step backward as you are done, gazing toward the black haired teacher,he seems amused while staring back at you and started to claps his hand. Slowly at first and then goes faster andfaster,causing you to blushed madly as the rest of your classmate also clapped their hands,amused as well.

 

Now,sensei,please give my book back to me!

 

“Sugoii! Thanks to _____-san,we got lots of information about flowers! “ He mess your front bangs crazily,slightly caressing your cheeks as he slid his hand downward,lifting your chin so that he could look at your light brown eyes.

 

“Meet me after school,on the school’stop..” His voice were soft,almost sounds like whispering.

“Eh?“ Your eyes goes wide,unfamiliar feeling begin to overwhelmed your body and your brain react by making your head to nod as answer to his request.

“Meet me if you want your book back~”He grinned while waving the book,showing that he is being playful,he went keeping the book along with other books,slipping between the space.

 

Am I in trouble? Yabai na!

 

***

 

“Please be my tutor in planting flowers! “

“Yihhhhhh?“

“Eh?Nani? Doua no? Dame? “ He asked all question at the same time,smiling at you with sparkling eyes,hoping for your approval.

“Eeto..but why me..?” You bit your lower lip,hesitating.

 

Because , its’s your first time,and no one would ever want you to be their tutor,especially in planting flowers.Tutoring about the one and only thing that you are really in love with, flowers.

 

Hmm? Yes ,  Flowers is your obsession.

I repeated , F.L.O.W.E.R.

 

“Because you are obsessed with flowers deshou..?”

 

Damn!How did he knew that? And how can he say that with such innocent face of his!

 

“Pleaseee~“ He sounds like he’s pleading,pouting as well while blinking his eyes like a puppy that wanted to beloved.

“Aa , hai, wakatta,sensei..”

“Call me Kei when the school period ends! “ He pinched your nose hard and went jumping of happiness when he finally get your approval as his tutor.

 

Should I take this chance to be myreal self ?

 

***

 

“Sensei!”

“Just call me ____,I’m too young to bea teacher..” You growled as he keeps on walking near you until your shoulder keeps on rubbing his.

“I’m excited! “

“You look like 4 year old kid who gota lollipop as a reward..”

“So ?” He look at you again,with his childish-innocent mood on.

 

“Jaa,we are finally here~” You pulled his hand into your apartment,where you always spend your time alone with your flowers.

 

“Uwaaaaaaahh~~Nice bed you got here~”He quickly jumps onto your bed as he entered your living room that is also your bedroom. Small apartment,yeah..

“Hey!Get down!”

“But it’s comfy~”

“I said get down or else…”

“Or else?”

“I won’t teach you. Simple..”

 

With that,he swings himself out from your bed,standing straightly while smiling. “H-hai! Wakatta,sensei! “

 

You smiled, motioning him to sit in the kotatsu and went to the kitchen,a few minutes passed by and finally you walks out with Jasmine tea served.

 

“It’s smells nice~”

“Jasmine-cha dayo, it’s widely consumed in Okinawa,where it is known as sanpincha, but not so much in the other parts of Japan.The tea is made by combining jasmine flowers with a green tea or sometimes oolong tea base..” You muttered while pouring the tea into his cup.

“O-ou..” He nodded while looking atthe poured tea,as you are done,gently he picked up the cup and finish it in just one breath.

“Aaah! Refreshing!”

“Deshou~ ? Pftt..!” You laughed when you see his mouth were wide opened.

“Don’t laugh mou~”

“So,what kind of flowers do you wantme to teach you about how to plant it..?”

“Ah, eeto..” He reach into his pocket and took a dried flower out from a small notebook before he show it to you.

 

“Aa, Camellia Japonica..it’s a very beautiful flower..”

“Deshou? “ He grinned.

“I did a few research,but I don’t know where to find these flower..” He added,reaching over the cup to sip the small amount of Jasmine tea left.

 

“It’s okay, I got one Japonica here in my small garden..”

“Yatta!”

“Oi! Oi! Be careful!”

 

***

 

With that, you begin teaching him how to plant the flower.

 

After Japonica,he asked for Cosmos,Tulip and then Dahlia until almost 10 species of flower,and  5 days of learning how to plant them.

 

“____-chan,I wonder..don’t you want any payment for all your hard work?”

“Glad you’ve notice,and now that you ask,I really want you to..” You bit your lower lip,wondering what kind of payment he should pay you.

“To..?” He waited patiently.

“Give yourself to me..” You answered with a grin after a few moment.

“Eh? Eh?! ”

“Pftt~ ! Stop frowning ,I mean,I want you to be my model for my sketch..you are beautiful,don’t you notice?” You pokes his cheeks gently, carefully not to hurt the soft creamy white skin that belongs to him. He react by keeping his mouth shut,no answer.

 

“Hey!” You suddenly shout out loud while pointing to his grey socks covered feet,causing the black haired male to tripped on his own feet,the first part of his whole body that landed first is his face. You can hear a “Krak!” sound as he groaned while getting himself up.

 

“Gomen! It’s just that,you almost stepped on my favorite flower..”

 

“____-chan is different at school,and different at home ne~” He suddenly spoke while tilting his head to the right,gazing at your small garden,rubbing his nose and down to the flower you pointed earlier.

 

Luckily it didn’t bleed..or I’ll be in deep trouble!

 

You thought for a while before went back focusing on your young teacher’s words.

 

“…like I was saying earlier,you didn’t really show your real self to public ne? But you showed it to me,and it makes me so happy..”

 

“Yih?”

 

He is right.. It also makes me feels free from my own world that I created..

 

“You should keep going like this,showing your awesome talent to everyone..not hiding it like this..”

“But..”

“What people would think? It’s depends on people,____-chan..and please,don’t mind people thought about your obsession,some find you weird, and some find you interesting..like me!”

“Sensei..”

“Iya,iya,iya,iya..~ Kei dayo!”

“Gomen,Kei..”

“..t-that’s it..” He smiled awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck,looking away from your eyes and look down to the floor,you notice his cheeks seems flushed a bit.

 

***

 

“Ding! Dong!”

 

***

 

“Class,we are going for a field trip!”

“Yattaaaaaaaaaa!!”

 

Being silent as usual,you read your book quietly and wears your earphone,oblivious on Kei’s plan.You know Kei won’t be mad at you because he still own you your payment.

 

***

 

“Anou,____-san,are you going to the field trip organized by Kei-sensei..?I’m just wondering..”

 

Arioka-kun? Why is he talking to me?

 

“_____-san?”

 

“Ah! Hai~! Gomenasai..eeto..”

“The field trip is to Furano,Hokkaido..”

“Ehh? Maji?!” Your light-brown eyes begin to sparkles.

“Un! “ Arioka Daiki,one of your classmate who never talk to you even once until this moment,smiling brightly at you.You notice yourself smiling back at him and he goes stammered “I-i- hope you’ll be there tomorrow..” before he walks away, stealing a few glance at you with a bright smile of his until a friend of his dragged him away.

 

“Why are you smiling about..?” A familiar voice cause to you turn around,looking at the person.

“Kei! I mean, Sensei!”

“Why are you smiling about?” He repeated once again,gazing a you sharply.

“Arioka-kun talked to me about the field trip,that’s all..”

“Oh,really?”

“Yes!”

“And why are you blushing about?”

 

You quickly palmed your cheeks,cupping it while looking at the ground,eyes wide.

 

“Don’t tell me you like him?!”

 

The sudden shout cause the whole classto turn looking at their young teacher confusedly ,including Arioka Daiki who just walked in.

 

“He is the first person who ever talked to me..having a conversation together..” You answered in whispering voice.

“What?! That’s so untrue!” He hit your table hard with his fist,still gazing at you and you notice his face expression seems different..

“Kei..are you crying?”

 

He quickly look away from you and walked to the front,seems like he’s trying to get himself calm.

 

“Ding! Dong!”

 

“Okay! Class dismiss for today~ See you tomorrow morning na!” He walked out as he finish his last sentence,no goodbye waves as usual.

 

What’s wrong with him?

 

***

 

“Kei,you still own me my payment..come to my apartment now,I want my payment!” You ended your calls as he didn’t answered,so you leave a voice message,praying to god that he would listen.

 

“Hey~ What’s up?”

 

“Wargh!!”

“Oi! Ore dayo! Aa! Itai!”

“Gomen! What the hell you are doing here,peeking over my window like a theif?!”

“Gomenasai,I did knock your door for a few times but there’s no answer..and i saw your window were wide opened and soI thought you fainted or something..that’s why..and what is in your pencil caseby the way? My cheeks hurts..”

“God you scares me! Sumimasen deaaa..and why don’t you answer your phone?” You walked toward the window,pulling him inside with all your might.

“Aa, I lost it…” He grinned. His usual behavior makes you feels relief ,so you begin to act natural.

“Oh..umm..next flower?”

“Haa?” He raise an eyebrow.

“Next flower that you wanted to learn about?”

“No,skip that and let’s talk about your payment..” He sounds serious of all sudden.

“Oh,kay..” You answered softly until your own ear barely heard it.

 

“Tell me what do you want..”

“I’ve told you before,didn’t i?”

“Ah, your model deshou? For your painting?”

“Yes..a sketch actually..honestly i’mnot good in coloring my sketches..”

“Let’s begin then..!” 

 

Without wasting your time,you went preparing everything you needed for a sketch.

 

“Won’t you go for the field trip?”

“Of course I will..Arioka Daiki-kun is expecting me to be there..” You look up toward his eyes and notice his forehead suddenly got wrinkled.

“Arioka again..” He murmured while looking at the white flower that he was holding,it’s his pose for your sketch,a beautiful man holding flower where he was amused with the beauty of it by the gaze of his eyes.

“Hey,your forehead!” You hissed,pointing toward his forehead with your pencil.

“Gomen~”

“Ii yo..just,stay still..” You stare sat him.

“Ne..”

“Hmm?”

“Betsuni..”

“Kei…” You called him,putting your sketchbook aside,looking at him worriedly.

“____-chan,I prepare something for you tomorrow,I’m hoping you’ll like it..” He lowered the white flower and put it onto the kotatsu table.

“..wait,you didn’t drew anything yet!I wasted my 10 minutes for nothing?” He added as he notice you are just pretending to sketch,eyes wide looking at the white paper.

“Tehee~” You stuck out your tongue playfully and hit his shoulder.

“Itai!”

 

I wonder…

 

***

 

The next morning, all your classmate gathered in front the school with their casual look. Arioka Daiki’s smile is thefirst thing greeted you when you arrived.As you smiled back,you tried to catch a glimpse of the young teacher’s angry face,but he can’t be found anywhere in the crowd.

 

***

 

At The Furano Flower Field,Hokkaido.

 

“Woah!”

“Sugoii!!~”

 

Where is he..?

 

“Ne,take a photo of me with this “Farm Tomita” sign!”

 “Go a bit further!”

“Kirei~~”

“Ah,I love that orange colored lavender!So bright!”

“Me too!”

“These lavender is just too pretty,aren’t they?”

“Of course they are!”

“I wanted to eat the lavender ice cream..”

“Ice cream?”

“There’s lavender lemonade!”

“Sugee..~!”

 

(For more info : http://youtu.be/I_GdtPsVlg8 )

 

You begin to notice what was happening around you,your classmate is actually having fun with those beautiful,colorful,lavenders.They seems interested to know more about it more than just take photos for memories.

 

Kei no tame ni,I’m going to take my first big step out from this world..

 

“Anou,I know a few info about lavenders,if you are interested,I can give you a note or teach you how to plant them correctly..”

“Woah,really? ____-chan sugoii!”

“I want!”

“Me too!”

 

Suddenly…

 

 

“Gomen! I want to borrow her just fora while!” A hand grabs your arm,dragging you for a while until you finally notice who was actually dragging you.

 

“Mou~ Kei-sensei hidoi!”

“____-chan, promise us you will teach us after this trip ended ne?!”

 

You smiled and shouted back “Hai!”

 

He pulled you to ride Flower Land,a truck which gave you a beautiful view of the colorful lavenders,.However the ride was accompanied with squeaky sounds..

 

Not so romantic,I know.. XD

 

After a while…

 

“Finally~”

“Eh?”

“We are here!”

“Here wher-Yihhh?!”

 

You notice there’s a hot air balloon waiting for you,and as your , Kei dragged you to get into the gondola quickly with him and was preparing to take off.

 

“Woah!Woah! Woah! It’s floating!”

“W-What d-do you s-ee in this e-empty sky?”

“Well..clouds..sk-” You stopped,turn to look toward him as you notice something was wrong.

 

He was closing his eyes tight,murmuring unknown word and was holding onto the gondola with his knee bended.

 

“Kei!”

 

***

 

The ride didn’t last long.

 

***

 

“Baka! If you are afraid of height,why did you ride that?!”

“I just wanna be with you!”

“Haa?”

“Nothing…just forget it..”

“Kei!”

“We are in the school trip now,so call me sensei,_____-san!”

“Sensei!” You bang your head on his back,feeling pissed.

“Oww!”

 

You pulled him and went riding Flower Land once again.

 

Quietness.. wait, there’s squeaky sounds! XD

 

The quietness lasted till the end of the trip where the student were sent back home by the field trip bus.

 

***

 

“Nanda yo..” You sighed as he didn’t answer your calls,suddenly you realize of something.

 

Of course he wouldn’t answer! He lost his phone!

 

Facepalming,you bang your head against the table and gaze toward the lavender perfume on your bed. He gave it to you after the field trip end,when you arrived home,he didn’t say anything and just smiled.

 

“Maa, I’ll just wear this perfume then..” You quickly get dressed for a date at a flower café near the train station,Daiki-kun and the girls was waiting for you,and with the lavender perfume sprayed on you for the last touch,you went out bringing a few notes about flower with you.

 

A few minutes later, the first thing you notice as you arrived and walks into the cafe,is a familiar black haired man but,only his back were visible at your sight.However you recognize his wavy black hair and his broad shoulder. The second thing that you notice is he was talking to a women.

 

“Boss! Tell me about hydrangeas!” She said.

 

Boss???

 

 

“With immense billowy blossoms, Hydrangeas flaunt an old-fashioned charm that is hard to resist. Colors also beguile with clear blues, vibrant pinks, frosty whites,lavender, and rose—sometimes all blooming on the same plant!”

 

“Most hydrangeas thrive in rich, porous, somewhat moist soils…Add compost to enrich poor soil…They prefer full sun in the morning, with some afternoon shade,however, many will grow and bloom in partial shade. This is especially true for the big leaf hydrangeas..”

 

You keeps on listening to him,his voice was so cheerful.

 

“Plant in spring or fall,dig a hole as deep as the root ball and 2 to 3 times as wide..Set the plant in the hole and fill it half full with soil..Water. After water is drained, fill the rest of the hole with soil..Water thoroughly,Space multiple hydrangeas about 3 to 10 feet apart, okay?”

 

He explain more when the women just nodded while staring at him with interest.You was shocked to hear he explain such thing, about Hydrangeas like a pro, and you ended noticing that you were standing like an idiot in the middle of the café.

 

“____-chan!”

 

You heard a familiar voice called you from behind and at the same time you saw the black haired man flinch a bit but didn’t turn around to look at you.

 

“AH,Daiki-kun!I brought the notes..”

“Yokattana,jaa! Let’s go and meet the girls..?”

“Gomenne,I got something to do..just passed the notes to them ne..?”

“S-sure..”Daiki picked up your bag and mess your bangs with a smile.

 

You turn to look at Kei’s backside once again and smiled at Daiki before you take a step toward the sliding door.

 

“Chotto!”

 

You got pulled by Daiki.

 

“Hai?”

“A-Anou,i..i..”

“Hmm?”

“____-chan no koto ga,daisuki desu!”

 

The black haired male suddenly turn to look at you at the eyes.

 

Kei..

 

“D-Daiki-kun..”

“I fall love with you since the first time I met you..but I don’t have enough courage to say it..”

“But-“

“I’ll give you time!”

“No..i-“

“Please?”

 

You turn to look at Kei once again with your mouth opened,but no words comes out.Within seconds,Daiki’s hand that was holding onto your arm were gone but replaced by two arm firmly wrapped around your waist, both of you went swirling together  just like dancing.

“Sensei..”You murmured as both of you stopped,Daiki was looking at you with a widesmile,patting Kei’s shoulder and went out from the café.

“I said call me Kei when the we are not at school!”

 

You laughed with a tear streaming down to your chin,hitting his shoulder severaltimes.

 

“Kusoo!”

“Itatatata!Yih?!! Why are you crying?! Nonononon~~~ Uwaa,you wear the perfume I gave you!”

“You lie to me..”

“Gomen,my family own this flower café and I’m quite pro in flower too actually..”

“Nani?!!!”

“Uwaaa!!Don’t be mad please?!”

 

You suddenly realize that you are falling for this “Baka” sensei..

 

I couldn’t hate you!

 

***

 

“I made a bento for you..”

“Whaa?This is my first time getting a bento from a man..” You quickly grab the lunchbox from him and open the lid,revealing a very delicious looking lunch.You pickup a chopstick and goes for a squid shaped sausage.

 

“Wait,don’t eat that!”

 

You raise an eyebrow at him and put the sausage back inside,picking up an egg roll.

 

“Noooo…~~”He whined while shaking his head quietly.

 

Blinking confusedly,you stares at him with unsatisfied eyes and he react by pointing toward two onigiri and you quickly pick the first one,was going to take a bite until..

 

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiitt!!~~~"

 

“Gosh!”You rolled your eyes away and take a first bite on the onigiri, ignoring his request.His eyes were wide opened and then he went sighing in relief.

As you was going to take the second bite,he stopped you and grab the onigiri,breaking it till something pops out.

 

“What the hell a ring doing in my bento?!”

 

“_________,Will you marry me?”

 

THE END!

 

***

-OMAKE –

 

“No!”

“But To-chan!”

“I said  no!”

“Marriageis a good thing deshou?”

“Kei, yes of course but..-“

“But?”

“She is still a high school girl! Can’t you just wait till she graduate?!” Kei’s father went whacking his son’s head hardly with you watching them arguing.

 You smilingly nodded, agree with Kei’s father opinion.

 

“See? My soon to be daughter in-law is willing to wait..”

“Grr!Fine!”

“Don’t you ever raise your voice to me young man!”

“To-chan hidoii~~” He pouted and ended getting thrown a slipper by his father.

“I’ll throw this out and I swear you’ll never saw this again!”

“Do it if you dare,son~”

 

Kei’s mother who was sitting beside you laugh along,rubbing your shoulder gently.

 

“He was going to inherit that café on the day he married you,honey..” She smiled wide.

 

You finally found your perfect combination that has been missing these times.

 

Suddenly, you notice Kei was walking toward you,pointing toward where your heart were located and said “ Make sure you’ll love me forever and ever!”

 

-OMAKE(END)-