Hidden Kiss

Hidden Kiss


The B.A.P’s dorm was anormaly calm. The reason: B.A.P had left their dorm an hour ago leaving Zelo with his best friend; you.

As you always do with him, you were talking together, laying on the floor. Just talking, laughing, being with each other were enough for both of you. Zelo had such an amazing effect on you. Whenever you were sad or angry, he always found something to cheer you up. You could only fall for him more. He didn’t know about your love for him, but you didn’t mind. You didn’t tell him because you knew he liked you only in a friend way. But it was way much better to be best friend with him than lose him.You couldn’t live without him.

As the time past by, it was getting colder. Soon, you were freezing. Zelo who saw you shivering asked if you needed a blanket which you answered by a nod. Zelo stood up and disappeared in B.A.P’s bedroom. He came back quickly with a blanket in hands.

You tightened your hand to take the blanket but rather than give it to you Zelo he pushed you back and threw the blanket to cover you both. It was dark under and you couldn’t see but you felt a body on top of you.

You tried to get out of this darkness, but the body was against it. He kept you in his grip. You fought but he was too strong for you. Suddenly, you stopped all movement. You had just felt lips on your neck. This couldn’t be…

The lips started moving. They went to your jaw and gave a light kiss. They then moved to your check slowly sending a shiver down your back. The lips were so soft.

After a travel to your closed eyes they went to your nose. They moved again and finally the lips found yours. You were surprised at first but soon, you couldn’t help it and you kissed back. The lips were so addicting and you had lose your mind. Your heart was beating fast.

It’s only when a tongue your lower lips, asking for entrance, that your realised what your were doing and by surprise, you pushed the body back and the blanket fell on the floor.

A confused Zelo was looking at you with heartbroken eyes.

”Oh… I see” he started ” you don’t like me…”

He was now looking at you with teary eyes.

”Yeah, that’s true, I don’t like you Junhong.” you said.

A tear fell down his check. You wiped it and with your hands you pulled his face closer to yours.

”I love you.” you whispered in his ear.

You kissed him again but this time, you allowed your tongues to dance together.

Finally, it was much better to be Zelo’s girlfriend than Zelo’s best friend.

_______

So, how was it? I need your comments to improve, don’t be shy!

I’m sorry for the mistakes, english isn’t my first language.

Big kiss!