Final

I love him so what baby brother

“What!! You like Jin!?” your brother, Suga shouted. “Yeah, so?” you took a sip of your drink. “YOU’RE IN LOVE WITH HIM!!?” you spat your drink and you coughed. “S-Stop saying that! Like means I just LIKE him. Love means a whole new level,” you explained as you wiped your mouth. “Yeah, yeah, you won’t fool me,” you glared at him. “Beats me,” you mumbled and took your bag from the bench. “Let’s go before those fan girls of yours comes,” he nodded and looked around. “Why are you popular in Bigstar High anyway? Wait a minute,” you faced him. “You visited there didn’t you?” you crossed your arms and he looked up. “Um. No. Yeah. Maybe?” you rolled your eyes at him and faced the road. “Come on,” you pulled him up and walked to the school. “Shoot. We’re 10 minutes late!” you grabbed his wrist and ran for your life to school. “Sorry we’re late!” You barged in your room and bowed to the teacher. “Well, well, well, If it isn’t Suga and Minah,” the teacher crossed his arms. “Come on Sir! Detention! We arrived just a little late!” you pleaded. “A little? You were late for 4 hours and the class already ended! Your watch is late!” your jaw dropped and turned your head to the class. “They…left?” you nodded and Suga pouted. “But sir!!!”  he shouted. “Clean this room and write on this board. ‘I will not be late again’ for 100 times,” you both whined and took a seat anyway. The teacher locked you inside and you smirked. “Another adventure noona,” you nodded at Suga and he opened the window. “Only on the second floor? Easy,” you both grinned and jumped from the second floor to the ground. “Thanks for being athletes,” you both laughed and your teacher spotted you. “HEY! YOU TWO!” you looked at each other and ran away. “OOF!” you bumped into someone and you looked up. “OH! JIN!” you smiled at him while Suga puffed his cheeks. “Hey,” he waved his hand at you. “MINAH!SUGA!” you heard the teacher and Jin sighed. “Ran away again?” you nodded. “Follow me,” you nodded. You ran to the parking lot and got on Jin’s motorcycle. “Thanks Jin!” you bowed at him and he chuckled. “No problem. Whenever you need me, I’ll just be passing by or not,” you chuckled and went inside your house. “Noona! Jin looking hot?” he teased and you stuck your tongue out. “He always does,” you thought. “Jin love Minah. Minah love Jin!” he formed a heart with his hand. “Shut up!”  you threw him his bag and he pouted. “He doesn’t love me you freak of nature,” you scoffed at him and he threw you a pillow. “YAH! DON’T EVER! EVER DO THAT TO ME! I’M OLDER YOU KNOW!!” you shouted and crossed your arms. “But it’s true… right noona?” he asked sincerely. “Fine, fine, I like him,” you raised your hands. “No, say you love him, let it out,” he pouted. “Fine, I love Jin, happy?” he nodded and took something out of his pocket. “YOU RECORDED IT!” he recorded your conversation with his phone and stuck his tongue out. “I’ll bring this to him!” you chased him around the house and around your neighbourhood. “Don’t!” you were panting. You were chasing Suga until you realized that you were in front of Jin’s house. “W-Wait!” he rang the doorbell. “I’m going to kill you!” you advanced to him, stopping when Jin appeared in front of him. “Hyung, I brought something for you,” Suga waved his handphone in front of Jin. “wanna go inside?” Suga nodded and looked at you evilly. “Minah! Wanna join us?” you shook your head and walked away. “weird,” Jin thought as you went to your house, just a block away from Jin’s. You took a nap at your room, tired of thinking of what might happen. “There’s only three things that could happen,” you thought.

  1. He accepts me which is 0.1% chance
  2. He ignores me completely
  3. He’ll make fun of me

 

“I wonder which,” you mumbled as you sat up. “I’M GOING TO KILL MY BROTHER IF HE COMES BAC—“ you heard a knock on your door, standing up lazily, you opened the door only to see Jin. “W-What are you d-doing here?” you stuttered while he cutely rubbed the back of his neck. “I kinda listened to what you talked about,” he whispered. “O-Oh, t-that was just for—“ he cut you off with a sweet kiss. After breaking the kiss, “Fun?” you finished your sentence. “For fun?” he frowned and turned around, ready to walk away. “N-No, what I meant was…um…” you tried to look for an explanation .”What?” he pouted cutely. “I can’t think of anything,”you thought and just decided to kiss his lips. “I was at lost for words,” you smiled at him and hugged him. “Do you accept me?” you asked and he chuckled. He hugged you back and nodded. “I love you,” you told him and he smiled. “I love you too,” he kissed your forehead. “YAY! NOONA HAS A BOYFRIEND!” Suga clapped. “Aren’t you going to be sad that you’re a third wheel?” he shook his head. “Until I get a boyfriend, you’re not allowed to get a girlfriend,” the three of you listened to another recording of your conversation. “SUGA!!” you shouted and he laughed. “BYE! I’M OFF TO GET ONE!” you chased him while Jin looked at you from afar, smiling. “I must’ve been a good guy in my past life to be lucky to have her,” he thought and smiled.