Lucky Number

Lucky Number

2pm has finished their comeback. Now each is focusing on their solo activities. Taec and Chan are busy with their film,  Jun. K with his musical and JunHo with his solo album. And our Thai Prince NichKhun is about to leave for China to film his new drama. Left alone WooYoung baby alone in the dorm.

One midnight, WooYoung left his room to find some icecream in the kitchen.

"Oh, WooYoung hyung, why are you still awake?"

"Hi Channie, I couldn't sleep"-grab a spoon, Woo dug into the ice cream cups

"Are you sad cause Khun is leaving tomorrow?"-the maknae sat down opposite with him

"Kind of. We haven't been together lately since the comeback. And now he's going to China, which is full all the pretty actresses. I'm scared he will break up with me soon . And I'm gonna miss him a lot."

Chan patted him on the shoulder "Don't worry Woo- hyung. Khun hyung loves you truly, he won't break up with you. Don't be sad..."

Behind the bedroom door, Khun was standing there listen to the whole thing without the others' notice. He clearly noticed his lover sadness but he didn't know what to do. It's truly a long time since they went out on a date and he didn't want WooYoung to think that Khun doesn't love him anymore.

The next day

ChanKhunWoo have just finished filming Cool Kiz on the Block. The sun began to set down. WooYoung stood in front of the filming studio, waiting for Khun and Chan to get the car. But when the white car stopped in front of him, the glasses were pulled down, there was only Khun inside.

"Oh hyung, where is Channie?"

Khun smiled meaningfully : "He went back to the dorm to let us alone tonight baby. Let's have a date ok? It's ages since we last went out."

A smile drawn on WooYoung's face. How did Khun know that he want to spend more time with him? His lover is indeed the best.

"So where are we going Khun?"-Woo asked.

"BBQ date!"-Khun shouted and drove away. He has planned it tonight extra special for his huswife.

*flashback*

"Hello miss, is my present finished yet?"-Khun was walking into a jewelry shop.

"Oh yes NichKhun-ssi. Here you go."

Khun received a necklace ring. The ring is espcially carved as he wanted. "This would probably surprise him"-Khun thought.

*end flashback*

They arrived at the camping ground. Khun laid out the food and began to grill some meat and shrimp. Woo sat down and lovingly watched him. Oh how he missed seeing his love like this, always beside him, take care of him. They sat there under the moon, feeding each other food, laughing and talking about stuff they haven't had a chance to let out for a month. Khun was happy seeing the smile of WooYoung back like this. Ever since, JYP decided to let him persuade the manly image, WooYoung's smile has almost disappeared. Khun's glad he was only showing it now in front of Khun.

"WooYoung ah, do you have fun?"-Khun asked.

"Sure. I'm so happy to hang out with you like this Khunnie"-Woo smiled brightly. "But I know you will have to leave for China tomorrow night...."-his eyes saddened.

"I'll be back baby, don't worry!"-Khun hugged his huswife tight in his arm. "I have something for you."

"Huh? What for me?"

"Here"-Khun pulled out the necklace ring under Woo's amazement.

The silver necklace with the ring at the bottom. On the round ring, the carved letter shines brightly.

"Sincerity, Loyalty, Trust, Respect, Passion, Dedication, Destiny."

Woo leaned himself foward to place a kiss on Khun's lips. "Thank you so much baby! I  love it!  But what do these mean?"-he said swirling the ring around.

"Well, let me explain for you"-Khun placed Woo on top of his lap, face to face with him.

"These are the seven most important thing in love for me. First is Sincerity. Like how you and me sincerily love each other right Wooby?"-Khun kissed him.

"Dedication is that I would sacrifice anything to see you happy, to see you smile baby. Would you?"

"Of course I ..."-WooYoung's lips was caught again.

"Passion is to show that our love will never die. Never! Remember that ok?"-another kiss....

"Loyalty. When two people are in love, they must be loyal to each other right? Without that, the love means nothing" -arms pulled Woo closer, Khun forcefully pressed down one more kiss.

"I would Respect every choice you made and you would too right?"-Woo turned to ask.

"Sure baby."-Khun smiled warmly

"And since there is Trust, you are telling me to trust you even when you're around pretty girls, you only think about me?"

"Definitely"-Khun nodded.

"And how about Destiny?"

Forehead pressed again each other, Khun whispered slowly : "Destiny is what brought us toghether, is what decides you and me are soulmates forever and ever. I love you Jang WooYoung. "

"I love you too NichKhun."

Lips found lips. Fireworks began to bloomed in the sky as another special present from Khun. It feels so right when Khun and Woo are toghether. They have all the right quality to love. They are just meant to be.

Seven is the lucky  number. Seven importanthing for KhunWoo love. A lucky number brings happiness to the luckiest couple "NichKhun <3 WooYoung " - the last carved word shine in the night.

P.s : 7 KYG, 7 monthsary ~ <3 I love you girls ~ <3