Final

Forget me

“I’m sorry Chunji but, let’s break up,” you told Chunji and gave him back your ring. “W-Why?” his eyes were watery. “I-I like someone else,” you lied and gave him one last hug. “Whatever happens, I love you,” you thought and broke the hug. “Forget about me,” you turned around. “Or else you’ll get hurt,”  you walked away from him and went to L.Joe’s house. “Minah, you should’ve told him,” you hugged him. “No,” you broke the hug. “I can’t see him suffer and pretend that everything’s going to be alright, L.Joe, help me, help me make him forget everything,” he sighed and sat beside you. “I will, I’ll make him forget you,” you smiled and nodded.

The next day, you and L.Joe went out to the mall. At the parking lot, you saw Chunji, Ricky, Changjo and Niel on their car. “L.Joe,” he looked at you. “Help me now,” he looked at their direction and nodded. He put his arm over you and smirked at Chunji. Chunji got out of the car and glared at L.Joe. “So he’s the one you like huh!?” he shouted. “Yes, now leave,” you glared at him and he stomped his feet. “I’m sorry,” you thought. He went back to their car and you and L.Joe went back to his house. “L.Joe, thank y ou,” you hugged him and he smiled. “I’ll make you happy,” you nodded and went back to your house. As soon as you weren’t in sight, Chunji advanced to L.Joe and grabbed his collar. “YAH! I thought you were my friend!” he shouted and L.Joe pushed him off. “We were friends,” Chunji punched L.Joe and L.Joe fought back. “STOP IT!” Niel and the other two broke them apart. “Would you just let us be? She had enough of you,” L.Joe yanked their hands away and went inside his house. You went inside your house and looked in front of the mirror. Your lips were growing paler and paler every day. You went inside your room and leaned your back at the door. “I don’t have much time left,” you tumbled down and cried. “I’m sorry Chunji,” you cried harder and soon it was raining. “Chunji-oppa! Let’s play under the rain~” your memories together went back to you. Those happy memories you both shared, gone. You stood next to your window and watched the water fall. Then you spotted Chunji, walking in front of your house, soaking wet. You really wanted to hug him and tell him that you were lying but you can’t, you love him too much to hurt him. You watched him fade and you sighed. “Changjo, it’s noona. Let’s meet at the café you and I both go to, bring Niel and Ricky with you, don’t tell Chunji.”

 At the café,

“Noona!” they hugged you. “Hello,” you smiled at them and sat at one of the chairs. “We missed you~” they pouted. “I missed you too, so much,” you told them. “Noona, why are your lips pale?” Ricky asked. “Oh, nothing, noona just doesn’t feel good,” they nodded and you decided to hang out at the playground. “Why did you break up with Chunji-hyung noona?” Niel asked. “Because, noona’s moving, noona can’t make him happy again,” he raised an eyebrow. “What’s that supposed to mean noona? Are you moving to Jeju with Woohyun-hyung?” you shook your head. “Oppa’s staying here,” they nodded. “Tell Chunji,” your vision got blurry. “I love him,” you fainted and they were shocked. They brought you to the hospital and after 4 hours you sat up. “Noona! Why didn’t you tell us?” they were crying. “I’m sorry,” you hugged them. “So noona broke up with hyung because of her illness,” you wiped Changjo’s tears. “Don’t worry, noona will be fine,” you showed a fake smile. You played with Changjo and Ricky when Niel called Chunji and told him about your situation. “Better get here fast hyung, they’re taking her,” he hung up and you were brought to the surgery room. You smiled and thought of your memories with the boys.  Chunji ran to the hospital and found L.Joe. “Hyung,” L.Joe grabbed his wrist. “I’m sorry for lying to you. She loves you so much,” he let go of him and he ran up to the guys. Chunji cried and the guys consoled him. “She’ll be alright hyung,” all of them were in tears. “She didn’t want you to get hurt,” you close your eyes. You were covered with a cloth and was brought out. “My love, died,” Chunji held your hand and the doctors brought you with them.

AFTER 3 MONTHS

You were alive. You told the doctors to fake your death so that he could move on. You’re now all better but you can’t be with Chunji. You can’t bear to watch tears fall down his cheeks. You were roaming around and spotted a familiar street. You spotted the playground and sat on one of the swings. “Chunji, my Chunji,” you mumbled and looked up. When you looked up, you saw Chunji. You jumped from your seat and backed away from him. He hugged you tightly and sobbed. “Y-You’re alive. W-why didn’t you t-tell me? I-I missed you s-so much,” he hugged you tightly. You smiled and hugged him back. “I don’t want to see those tears Chunji-oppa,” you broke the hug and wiped his tears away. “I missed you too,” you kissed his lips and he smiled. “Don’t ever leave me again,” you nodded and hugged him.