A fine spring day

A fine spring day

a/n: Your name here is Shin Ha Na ^^

 


 

It was spring time, your favorite time of the year. Everything is colorful and alive, everywhere you look would make you 'wow'. The trees are full of life flowers blooming everywhere. 

It was a normal day for you walking around the streets on your way home, when you suddenly received a call from Kyungsoo, your best friend and long time crush. You have been friends with him since middle school and you've liked him ever since, but you were afraid to confess because it might ruin your friendship.
 

"Oh! Kyungsoo-ah! Why did you call?" You chimed. 

"Hi Ha Na! Uhm... I just wanted to ask are you free tonight?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Oh. Tonight? yeah I have nothing to do. Why? Do you need to buy new kitchen wares?" You said snickering.

"Yah! Don't laugh at that! At least I'm good at cooking unlike someone." He shot back. You were silent because it's true you can't cook.

"Hey! I can cook ramen.... At least I know how to cook something!" You replied back, sounding a bit embarrassed since that was the only food you knew how to cook.

"Let's just go back to the topic, why are you asking if I'm free tonight?" You added.

"Okay. Well I just wanted to ask you if you can come to the park tonight at 8 pm, I have something important to tell you." He said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Why not tell me now?" You asked him back, getting a bit suspicious since he rarely asked you to go out at night.

"Well.... Just come tonight okay! Bye bye! I'll be waiting!" He said then ending the call. 

"Aigoo~ That guy is seriously unexpected." But what could be that important thing that he has to tell me in person? You asked yourself.

----
 

You were a bit fidgety, before going to the park, having second thoughts on what to wear, but you ended up wearing jeans and a girly blouse that you rarely wore. When 8 pm came, you were already at the park where you and kyungsoo usually went to. You saw him near the big tree with a picnic basket next to him. You decided to mess with him a bit so you went behind him and covered his eyes.
 

 

"Guess who~" You whispered.

"Yah! Stop it. I know it's you by your hands" Kyungsoo said removing your hands from his eyes.

"Aish. Your no fun!" You said hitting his arm, before sitting across him.

"What is it that you were going to tell me?" You said because you were seriously itching to know.

" I'll tell you later. Let's eat first! I know your hungry and I made cookies for you!" Kyungsoo said feeding you a piece of cookie that he made.

"Mmm... Just the way I like it! Thank you Kyungie!" You squealed.

"Aigoo~ why are you so cute!" He said pinching your cheeks.

"Awwwiee! Yah! Oppa! stop it!" You said hitting his arm again.

"I'll stop if you call me 'oppa' again" He said pinching your cheeks even harder.

"Arraseo! Oppa please stop! Oppa!" You shouted to make him stop.

 

 

"Waaah! It's such a beautiful night! Right Kyungie?" You said smiling cheekily at him.

"Yeah it is, but do you know what's more beautiful?" He said looking straight into your eyes.

"W-what is?" You mumbled

"You are." He answered back. You looked down trying to hide your crimson red face. You tried changed the topic to stop your self from blushing to much.

"Uhm... Kyungsoo-ah, what is the important thing you were supposed to tell me?" You asked still looking down.

 

"You asked just in time." Kyungsoo said.

"What do you mean?" You asked him looking confused. Suddenly beautiful lights covered the dull park. He stood up and pulled you along with him to the middle of the park where there were heart shaped lights everywhere. 

 

Suddenly,he held both of your hands and looked straight into your eyes.

 

"Hana... It's been a long time since I've tried to hide my feelings for you... I can't hold it in anymore. Your every move can make my heart skip a beat, you make me smile with the simplest thing you do. I don't think I just like you, I'm already in love with you."

 

You looked at him in shock, not only because of his sudden confession, but also because you thought he only saw you as a 'best friend'. There was no doubt you were also feeling the same way for him, it's just that you try your best to hide it because you didn't want to break your friendship.

 

"Hana... uhm...Can you be my girlfriend?" He said smiling awkwardly at you. 

"I'm not going to rush you, I'm going to give you time to think about it I kn-" You cut him off before he could even finish what he was saying by giving a peck on the lips. 

"Of course I would love to be your girlfriend" Showing him a cheeky smile.

"Really?!" He said looking shocked and happy at the same time. You just nodded at him.

"YES!!" He shouted and then hugs you and kisses you on the lips.

"I love you so much" He said. "I love you too" You replied.
 

 

That day, was supposed to be another simple day, but he gave you one more reason to love spring and to make every single day with him a special one.

 

 


 

a/n: Hello everyone~! I hope you like this Kyungsoo one-shot~

 

I just want to share that.....

I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! MY FEELS! EXO'S COMEBACK! ASDFGHJKL! 

 

GROWL~!!!!


 

please comment and subscribe~ ^O^

 

[edited: 04-20-14]