Prom Night

Prom Night

a/n: I provided a name for you so that the story won't be filled with blanks ^^. Your name here is Shin Eun Ji ^^

~~

Today was prom day. As expected everyone was dressed formally and having fun with their dates, this day was supposed to be a fun day for you because you were expecting someone, your long time crush Kim Jong In also known as Kai,the most popular guy in your school. Unfortunately he couldn't come because of a family emergency.
 

"Oh come on Eun Ji cheer up! Why are you even waiting for him? Aren't you supposed to hate him for being mean to you?" Your friend said trying to cheer you up from your despair.  

 

"Yeah right... See I'm smiling! See!See! And I am absolutely not waiting for him! " You said, it's true Kai bullies you in school, that's why you have no idea why you fell for him. You prepared a lot for today but your big expectation to see him went down in the dump when your friends told you the news about him being unable to attend the prom.
 

"I'm just bored, its really boring" No one's here to annoy me...wait why the hell did I say that?! You said laying your head on the table.

 

"Aigooo~ Eun Ji look on the bright side maybe next year he-" "Have you forgotten this is our last year. There won't be a next year. And I repeat I AM NOT LOOKING FOR HIM" You said cutting off your friend before she could even finish what she was about to say. "And it's not helping  you know" you added while resting your head on the table.

 

"Just enjoy the night. Neh? Like what you've said this is the last year better make it memorable." She said giving you a reassuring smile while patting your head. "Arraseo unnie." you replied giving back a smile.

---

 

The night went on with loud music and the other students attending the prom were enjoying and getting crazy on the dance floor. Then the time of the night came for all the couples to dance. Every couple was dancing while you and the other loners were just sitting while the others were already getting fluffy with their partners. You heard your favorite song playing and got sad because you had no one to dance with.

 

Then suddenly the lights went off making everyone panic.

 

"What the..." You were shocked when the spot light suddenly turned to you. Then a masked man appeared in front of you.


His physique was familiar you and you were curious who was behind the mask "Who are you?" You asked. He just smiked a smirk familiar to you but you shook that thought because it was impossible for him to be here at the moment. He held out his right hand motioning you to take it, and so you did.

 

He lead you to the dance floor, everyone was looking at the both of you with a questioning look. When the both you reached the center he held your waist and he signaled the band to play the music, both of you swayed to the tune of your favorite song.


You looked down feeling shy because of the look people gave to the both of you. "Can you tell me who you are? And why are you wearing a mask? Are you in the wrong party or something?" You asked him being the curious you. "Don't ruin the romantic mood" He finally spoke, his voice is really familiar and he followed it once more with a smirk. 
 

"A-are you.... No you can't be. He's not here, he's somewhere else" You mumbled "Why? Who do you think I am?" He spoke once more making you more confused with your thoughts. "You want to do the honors in removing my mask?" He continued.
 

You looked at him without any word spoken you carefully removed his mask. 


You gasped dropping the mask "Yo-you're! Kai! wh-what are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be abroad or something!" You managed to say being shocked from what is happening.

"Don't you want me to be here?" He said giving you a questioning look. 

"Well it's not that! It's just that-" You were cut when he suddenly removed his hands from your waist and started to talk.


"Eun Ji, we've known each other for a long time. You might think I just see you as a girl I can mess with. But, actually it's only my way for you to notice me." He said holding the back of his neck looking down hiding his shy face "Is it weird to say that I like seeing your annoyed face? It just amazes me that you're different from other girls. You don't really care much about all the girly stuff in the world. You're simple, you live a happy life and I just want to be part of that happy life you have. I want to be the one to make you happy." He said then kneeling on one knee.

 

"Eun Ji, this is me confessing to you. This is me being sincere and being true, not the jerk and bully you've known. This is me,the real Kim Jong In. Ready to be with you and make you happy through your everyday life."  He said looking up to you. You couldn't help but tear up from his sudden confession to you. Your crush confessing to you!



"I want to ask you one thing... Can you be my girlfriend?" He said "Girlfriend? You haven't even courted me yet." You chuckled wiping some tears.



"Be my girlfriend and I promise to court you everyday" He stood up and took out a small red box that contains a ring "Uhmm... This is just a promise ring, but soon it will become an engagement ring" He smiled "And don't worry I already asked for your parents permission" He said smiling nervously at you waiting for an answer.


"Will this answer your question?" You said as you kissed his left cheek. "Just the cheek. A lot of people are watching" You whispered. 


Then he hugged your waist and spun you around "That's means yes right! YES! thank you! you just made me the happiest man right now!" He then put you down and caressed your cheek smiling lovingly at you. 


Then suddenly you heard clapping and cheering for the both of you. Both looked at each other chuckled hugging each other. After that the prom continued it's original flow with a few still can't over Kai's sudden confesion to you.


Just when thought your day was ruined at first, the person you didn't expect turned everything around and made it the most memorable day ever.





~~


a/n: Weeeee~ Hello everyone ^^

Was my one-shot good?bad? awful ?? >__>
It's my first time to do this :))) Forgive me for some wrong grammars.
I hope you like it though ^^

please do comment for me to know if I did good or bad~ :)))

~ iambrielleiant