I'M NOT A GAY..

I'M NOT A GAY

"Where Wu Yifan? I do not see him, it's almost 8 right now." Do Kyungsoo see a watch on his wrist and then looked back at Sehun and Chanyeol.

"I do not know, he's never late, he is usually very punctual." Sehun replied while looking at the window overlooking the side gate of the school.

"Maybe dolly hide alarm at his bed side." Chanyeol give a comment and laughing with Sehun and Kyungsoo.

"I'll try to call him."

Sehun pulled his phone from his pocket and dials Kris number.

Connected. Speaker on.

"Mr. super-handsome-and-never-late-Kevin Li .. where are you at this time? "

"* Sniff * I cant go to school today."

"Are you sick? Buahahahaha "

"* Sniff * yeah, last night I played basketball until midnight."

"Stupid. We will be at your house right now. " Kyungsoo said

"* Sniff * no need, I'm just catching cold."

"Stupid! We'll be there soon. "

Yes, they are free to leave school during school hours. Because their brains are very miraculously functioning properly. They can get good result for every test even theyare not attending the class. They born with wonderful brain.

"Andwae! You should not leave the classroom before I introduce you a new friend. "Hyoyeon seonsaeng appeared behind Kyungsoo who still facing of his two friends.

"Saemmm .. Jebal, Kris was sick, we had to take care of him. We do not have time. "Chanyeol shows his puppy eyes in front of a teacher that is very close to them.

Kyungsoo looking at the 'new friend' who said by Hyoyeon seonsaeng. It's very mysterious new friend. Kyungsoo saw the boy from the top to bottom. Clothes neat. He wears his pants but just as Sehun. Mix of handsome and cute. Kyungsoo looking arround at the girls in his class who noticed the boy with sparkling eyes. !

"Gwenchana Yeol, it will not be long." Kyungsoo remind Chanyeol then sat back quietly in his seat. Hyoyeon seonsaeng also returned to the front and introduce a new child she was carrying.

"Yeidera ... you got a new friend. He moved from America. Well introduce yourself. "

"Annyeonghaseyo, Josephine Liu imnida. You may call me Jo. Bangapseumnida. "

"Kyaaaaa ....." girls screaming hysterically hear new boy introduced himself. His voice is very delicate, and cute.

"Well, please sit over there." Hyoyeon appoint two empty seats in the front Kyungsoo. "Eo, Sulli today also do not go?" Hyoyeon was surprised to realize that sulli's bench in front of Kyungsoo is empty.

Jo walked towards the bench indicated by Hyo saem. Kyungsoo stood up then followed by two of his friends and then stopped briefly beside Jo.

"Hi, I Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you! "Then leave Chanyeol and Sehun that stop them when Kyungsoo introduced himself to Jo. A rare sight. Not as usual.

"Ppali wa!" Kyungsoo shouted from the door.

"Hi Jo, my name Sehun .." "And I Chanyeol, bangawo ..." They then ran after Kyungsoo. Jo just frowned. People are strange. Hyosaem then began teaching. Three students who had fled the special permit. Can not be denied.

==

Sulli opened the curtains in the Kris room.

"Oppa, your friends come."

"That Three fools are really stupid. I told them not to come. "

"Kkk ... I'm jealous of your friendship." Sulli took a bowl of porridge which had been brought from the kitchen.

Chanyeol opened the bedroom door and then entered followed by Kyungsoo and Sehun. They innocently smilling while Realize that Sulli was there. Sulli also smiling. She's happy, this house will be really crowded.

"No wonder you forbid us to come. It turns out Ms. Wu Yifan already here. " Kyungsoo teased Kris who was lying weak on his bed with a red nose.

"I'm friends with stupid people." Kris opened his mouth, Sulli feeding one spoonfull porridge into his mouth.

"Do not regret it, you can not live without us hahaha." Sehun lay down beside Kris.

Sehun leaned on Kris after seeing Sulli who went to the kitchen, then whispered in his ear next to Kris.

"Aye .. you kidding me right? "Kris glanced Chanyeol and Kyungsoo that playing video games. Apparently still has not changed. But…

"Jinjjayo,"

"Is she a woman?"

"I've told you, he's a guy. Oh I'm scared. "

"Stupid, it's not like kyungsoo is really cold to any guy? He just chilled on the girls that he does not know it? He is very good at Sulli. "

"That's not stupid, what if he's gay?"

Kris gulped. It could be true . Kyungsoo have not been dating. he never even close to any girl even though many are trying to approach him. He just makes the girls were heartbroken.

"Do we need to test it?"

"Otte?"

Kris looked thoughtful. But his brain wasn’t in mood to work today.

"Argh .. molla, we think about it tomorrow. I want to see the new kid. What makes Kyungsoo changed after seeing him. "

==

"Annyeong .." Sulli look at the person sitting next to her seat. "Ah you must be the new kid. Oppas told me yesterday. Sulli imnida. "Sulli ing his hand to shake.

Jo looked Sulli then smiled sweetly. "Jo imnida."

Sulli was relieved. She thinks Jo is a mysterious person for the first sight Jo continued to bend his head, did not pay attention around. His face was also covered by the fringe.

"Ah, are you Native American?"

"No, I'm native Chinese descent. Wae? "

"Ani, you look like an American."

"Because I am a long time live in America."

"Oppa ....." Sulli shouted then waved at Kris who enter first grade than their peers.

"Jo, he's Kris."

"Jo imnida."

"Kris imnida."

Kris noticed Jo from top to bottom. Exactly as was done by Kyungsoo yesterday. Kris did not find anything different from the boy in front of him. But why Kyungsoo can change when see this kid? Kyungsoo is type of people who do not want to know about the new people?

Brukk ..

Kris turned toward the sound. Sulli and Jo also went to see. Kris shook his head when he saw three of his friends stuck in the door of the classroom due to force themsself to go simultaneously.

"Oppa, where do you find those stupid peoples?" Sulli laugh.

"I do not know them," Kris then sit on the bench.

"Yo waddup-Kris ..." Chanyeol pat Kris then make hi-five.

"Jo, you already know them?" Sulli re-start a conversation with Jo.

"Looks like my name is pronounced bad, how about Josie? It seems more pleasant to hear. "Jo ask for opinions.

"Right! I was afraid you will get hurt, actually I’m going to suggest it hihi. Josie seemed better, sounding friendly. "

"Gurae, call me Josie!"

"Josie-ya, you're already acquainted with them?" Sulli repeated his question.

“I wonder who’s the one that not here yesterday.” Kyungsoo commented from their back.

"I only know their names. Wae? "

"Josie, why do not you come join us? We will go to the ice skating rink after school. "Chanyeol offer.

"Ah right, but wait, how do our Mr. Loner thought? Is he wants to join the new kid? " Sehun stressed on Mr. Loner as he spoke.

"How is it Kyungsoo?" Kris fishing Kyungsoo.

"It's up to you." Kyungsoo back to read physics books recently purchased.

Kris and Sehun looked at each other and then swallowed. First test, pass. Kyungsoo seemed receptive to Josie.

==

"Yeidera .. This time the task will be divided into groups. One group consisted of two people. "

Kris and Sehun send something via text message. Kris nodded in agreement and then send something to Sulli.

"Me and Sehun!" Chanyeol put his arm on sehun's.

"Kris, you're with me!" Kyungsoo spoke without looking at Kris. He was reading a history book in front of him.

"You can’t!" Sulli's facing Kyungsoo right behind her. "You're always one group with Kris oppa, do you think I'm not jealous?" Sulli winked at Kris who met with two thumbs up.

“Sulli, you are not like this before, don’t be like this.” Kris acted perfectly.

“But… oppa…”

"Josie .." Josie turned to Kyungsoo that call him. "You wanna grouped with me?"

"All right."

Kris had almost fainted. Usually Kyungsoo never volunteered to work with new people. He just wanted to work with Kris, Sehun Chanyeol or sometimes Sulli. Josie was the first stranger to receive offers directly from Kyungsoo.

==

Event to the Ice Skating Arena canceled because suddenly Kyungsoo ask his friends to come to his house to do chores together.

"Kyungsoo-ya, are you sure you invite Josie to your house?"

"Why not? He is now a group with me. What is wrong if he also joined in our friendship? Six is ​​better than five, right? Odd number will not result in anything good. "

Kris was silent to hear the Kyungsoo answer.

"Omo .... Kyungsoo-ya, why did you not tell me that you are invite your friends over here? "Kyungsoo’s Eomma who still looks young approach to her son and kissed his cheek.

"Eommoni annyeonghaseyo ~ ^ ^" Kris, Sehun, Chanyeol and Sulli who knew her greet the early fourty woman with cheerful.

"Oh, you have a new friend?" Mrs. Do see Josie is standing behind the other.

"Annyeonghaseyo .. Josephine imnida. * Bow * "

"Oh Josephine. Good name. "

==

"Sehun-ah, what do you think?"

"Kyungsoo? I will keep him distance T.T "

"Fool, we have to wake him ..."

"Love is human right Kris"

"* Sigh *"

==

"Josie .. can you help me?"

"Ne Kyungsoo-ya, what can I do for you?"

"Can you get me a history book in my locker?" Kyungsoo threw the key.

"Okay!"

"Kyungsoo, are you crazy? You surrender your locker key to a stranger? "

"Nugu? Josie? Now he's our friend, isn’t he? "

"But you're not usually this easy to receive a new one."

"Is not that a good thing?"

"I know .. but ... "

"I feel like I know Josie, I felt comfortable even though he is a stranger."

"MWO?"

"Kris Andwaeeeeeeee ....." Sehun shout to hear Kyungsoo answer.

==

"Kyungsoo, why do not you go home?"

"Ah, I'm wanted here. Wae? "

"All your friends have gone home."

"Ah, right ... You yourself why not go home?"

"Hyosaem asked for my help. I'm going home now, want to come? "

"Sure. I'll give you ride. "

"Thanks."

==

* Power outages *

"Kyaaa ...." Josie screamed then hugged Kyungsoo at his side.

They go hand in hand in the school corridors were deserted. The sky was dark and now the electricity goes down.

Kyungsoo felt Josie’s two arms hug him.

"Wae Josie? Are you scared? "

"Ah Mian .." Josie releasing his arms. "I was afraid of the dark room." His voice trembled slightly.

Kyungsoo took his hand and then hold it.

"Gwenchana, you should hold on to me. Kajja. "Kyungsoo felt something warm through his body as his hands and Josie entangled. Kyungsoo also feel his heartbeat getting faster and the cold sweat running down his temple. What's this?

Josie getting his hand pressed on Kyungsoo. He also pressed his head on the Kyungsoo arm.

" are you really afraid of?"

Josie just nodded. kyungsoo releasing his grip on Josie Josie then turned to face him. Although dark Kyungsoo could see Josie who looked very frightened. Kyungsoo holding both Josie shoulders and slowly pulled the arms.

Josie felt the comfort and warmth. A few seconds later the lights corridor where they stood back up. Kyungsoo releasing her arms. He saw Josie cheeks are flushed. He also felt her cheeks heat. They walk in awkward situation.

==

Kyungsoo stopped in front of Josie house that looked empty.

"Are you home alone?"

"Ne, my parents are going to China on business."

"Aren't you afraid? Do I need to stay here? "

"Ah gwenchana."

Suddenly snatched lightning followed the sound of heavy rain began to fall. Kyungsoo see Josie looked a little frightened.

"should I stay here? It seems like I can not leave you alone. "

Josie just nodded.

==

Kyungsoo entered the toilet which is not far from the kitchen in the house. He looked at himself in the mirror reflection.

'For the first time I feel it. But why josie? Am I gay? But I felt there was nothing wrong with him as though he was a man. I always try to think that he is like Kris and the others. But I can not. Why is he different? Why I always wanted to be with him and always protect him? Do I really love him? Am I a Gay? '

Questions that meet Kyungsoo headroom. Several times he hit his head in order to think clearly.

"Kyungsoo, I brought clothes for you." Josie knocked on the door and shouting from outside.

Kyungsoo open bathroom door a bit later received clothes given Josie.

"Wanna eat something?"

"Ani, I'm still full."

"Ehm .. gomawo Kyungsoo-ya, I feel calm because you're coming with me. "

"Gwenchana .. Uh .. "

"Wae?"

"Have you ever loved someone?"

"Ne?"

"Ah mianhae, I was too presumptuous."

"Gwenchana, since you are my friend I'll tell you what you want to know."

"Have you ever loved someone?"

"Um ... I've never been."

"What do you think about gays?"

"I think it is their choice."

"You're not against it?"

"For what?"

Kyungsoo just nodded his head slowly.

==

"Yo waddup man, I called you last night and no answer, what happen?"

"You called me? I'm sleeping may be .. "Kyungsoo answering Kris’s questions while giggling.

Kyungsoo remember what he have done overnight. He and Josie were both chatting until midnight. He began to know a lot about josie.

"Dude, you are weird." Chanyeol staring Kyungsoo who smiling to himself.

"Wohoo a weirdo call me weird."

"Hey Kyungsoo, wanna join us? Beach party on the weekend. There will be so many y girl. "Sehun offer

"I'm not interested on dating girl dude." Kyungsoo answer while looking at Josie who just sit in front of him.

Kris and Sehun stunned. Oh no it's happen. Kyungsoo fallin love with Josie!

==

Josie felt there was something that made her uncomfortable.

"Josie-ya, wae?" Sulli asking.

Josie felt something out. And, oh, he's not bringing that stuff. do he had to ask for help on Sulli? Oh that terrible, Sulli will know everything then. But it's an emergency.

"Sulli-ya, may I ......" josie wishper something to Sulli.

Sulli's eyes rounded.

"By any chance are you?" Sulli face look damn shocked.

"Sorry, I'll tell you later but help me now!"

"Wait, the bell will ring on five minute."

"Ok!"

==

"So why are you lying to us?"

Sulli and Josie sit on the bench at the school park.

"I do not mean it, you guys thought me that way, so I just ....."

"Gurae, I forgive you then since I'm happy, I know the fact that I'm not the only one."

"But do not tell Kyungsoo I beg you."

"Wae? There's something between you and him? "

"Uh hmm .. I can not get to tell him yet. "

"But can I tell other oppas?"

"Did you mean Kris, Sehun and Chanyeol? Sure you can tell them. "

"I bet they will schock till death."

==

"Yeidera .. time to your rolling seat! That's means you also change partners! "

"You can not saem! Chanyeol and I can not be separated. "

"No Mr.Oh you and Mr. Park need to be separated for your own good shake. And you too Kris and Kyungsoo. "

"I got it ma'am. Let's do it quickly. "Kyungsoo as flat as usual.

"Gurae, girls stay and guys go out."

"Josie-ya kaja, let's get out." Kyungsoo ask Josie to go together. Kris just smilled.

"You go first." Josie answer.

All the boys was out.

"Why is not he come out?" Kyungsso peeked inside the classroom and see Josie still at his seat while Sulli sit on Kris's seat.

Kyungsoo just confused with Earlier thing he saw. Josie. Who are you?

Kyungsoo and his gangs back to classroom and start choosing new seat.

Kris sit beside Sulli. Chanyeol and Sehun behind them. Kyungsoo with no choice and sit beside Josie. His face looks red.

==

Josie wait for Kyungsoo at music room. Josie ask him to meet her after class. Kyungsoo open the door and walk toward Josie who sits on the piano chair. Kyungsoo sit beside her.

"So, how are you gonna explain this?"

"I'm sorry Kyungsoo-ssi, I can not tell you Earlier. I'm just scared. You still angry? I can see your red face right now. But I'm sorry. Jeongmal mianhae .. "

"If you are a girl, why you wear a guy’s uniform?"

"Well, I have bad experience with skirts."

"Keep going .."

"When I was 4, my parents took me to Korea, we go to the amusement park. That day, the wind was blowing hard. And there was a boy who see my skirt open by the wind as he can see my undies. He's laughing hard over that. "

"Buahahahahaha ...... so you are dressing like a guy Because of that? Well I forgive you, I'm not actually angry. "

"You are not?"

"Yes, I'm freakingly happy to found out that you are a girl. So I'm sure that I'm not a gay. "

"What do you mean?"

"Paboya, I'm loving a girl all this time. And the girl is you. I thought I'm a gay because of you. "

"Eh?"

"I'm sure you are really stupid. I love you Josie-ya ...... is it clear for you? "

"Ah .. uhm ... "

"And your answer is?"

"I do not hear any question what should I answer?" Josie teasing Kyungsoo.

"Oh I forget abou that words. I love you Josie, would you be mine? "

Josie just nodded.

"Call me oppa"

"Do not call me Josie anymore oppa, my name is Amber. Amber Josephine Liu. "

"I think I do not know you that much. I'll starting to stalk you now. "