1

Chicken Noodle Seungho

 

You wake up coughing and sneezing in bed next to your husband Seungho. He is still sleeping like a panda when you get up to go to the bathroom. You open the cabinet to look for the thermometer and it falls into the toilet. You bend over to reach down and start to cry as your body aches in pain. You hear Seungho stirring and he quickly gets up and comes to assist you in the bathroom. He sees the thermometer in the toilet and looks at your white face. "Baby, you look sick! Come back to bed and let me get that for you." he says and walks you over to the bed. He tucks you in and scurries back to the bathroom to retrieve the thermometer. Like a man he reaches right in and pulls out. Seungho washes it thoroughly and washes his own hands 3 times with soap and water. He comes back and says, "Say ahhhhhh!" "Oppa...that was in the toilet. I know you cleaned it but..." He takes the hint and throws it away. 
 
Seungho sits on your side of the bed and puts his hand to your head. "You are on fire baby. I'm taking the day off to take care of you." He calls his manager and explains that his wife is ill and he must stay home. Seungho returns with medicine, a cold cloth for your head and some extra pillows. He sets you up and then says, "I'll be right back with some soup!" Seungho disappears to the kitchen and you hear banging of pots and pans. You try and relax and grab your stuffed panda bear to hold. Almost an hour later Seungho returns finally with his homemade soup. "Sorry this took awhile, I went on the Internet and looked up how to make chicken noodle soup since you always eat that in America when you're sick. I wanted to make you feel like you were home." says Seungho sweetly. You look up at him and say, "Oppa, wherever you are...that is home to me." He spoon feeds you the soup even though you tell him you are perfectly capable of eating and then he cleans up the dishes. He turns on the tv and climbs back into bed with you. He sees you holding the panda and grabs him and throws him across the room. "Oppa! Why did you do that?" you pout. "Because there is only one panda that gets to hold onto you." he says and he wraps his arms around you as you spend the rest of the day in bed.