Chapter 1

Running Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EDIT: READ BELOW. (27TH MARCH)

i sit alone in the cafeteria as i watched people passing by here and there, as always. new school, new identity, new everything. it looks kinda hard but it feels so good to feel alive. ehem. 

Let’s start from the beginning shall we? So, what’s there to say... got into an argument with my parents, dad slapped me, stormed out, and locked my bedroom, yadda yadda yadda. Oh! Climbed down a ladder and ran away. And so I boarded a train as far away from Gangnam, where I live. Occupied a seat for hours until I was really confident with the place. Alright, now, let’s really look back to where I had started my first journey.

I scratch my hand as I felt it was itching, pumping continuously for hours and hours straight. Lucky me, I forgot to bring my lotion too. I stare out of the window until they had finally announced the things I wanted to hear; the last stop. After that it was all just silence until the slow screeching sound has masked it. I wanted to say, ‘this is it’ but the blithe picture of the door creating a gap in between them just makes me so bloody excited inside I’m actually standing up first. Oddly enough there was only a small family and a couple of other people are here so it’s not a big of a deal. Soon after the door finally opens I’m already carrying my bag and my feet were clearly dragging themselves outside.

Despite the scary streets, the people, and the neighborhood, I had made my way to the motel. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter