Unicorns

Tattoos

Yixing stared at Sehun’s back in the mirror, craning his neck to try to see the tattoo he had been convinced to put on. He was already regretting his decision, because who knew what the bratty maknae might have chosen to put there, for the world to see, but he had already come this far.

"Stop moving," Sehun snapped, placing his left hand on Yixing’s neck to stop the movement and guide it gently back to its original position. His fingertips ghosted over the skin of Yixing’s neck and back to his collarbone, causing the Chinese man to in a breath.

Sehun smirked and his lips, barely suppressing a chuckle. “Sorry," he murmured, warm breath leaving his lips and landing on Yixing’s exposed chest. “I forgot you’re sensitive there."

Yixing swallowed, hard, staying silent because he was fairly certain his voice would crack if he spoke, and stared at his reflection in the mirror.

"Close your eyes," Sehun whispered, in a tone Yixing swore was seductive, though if asked the maknae would probably deny it. Yixing complied, against his better judgement, and the wet towel that had been on his chest disappeared, leaving a damp spot behind. Sehun pealed off the tab that the tattoo had been on, and blew gently on the area to dry it.

Yixing shivered. “Hurry up," he whined, fidgeting impatienty.

"Alriht, done," Sehun said. There was that tone again. Yixing took a breath and opened his eyes slowly, meeting Sehun’s mischieviously glinting eyes before traveling down to his own neck and chest.

On it was not, as Sehun had promised, a cool Celtic tattoo design, but a bright ing rainbow unicorn.

Sehun could barely suppress his laughter now, and Yixing glared at the skinny boy’s reflection in the mirror.

"You are so. ing. Dead."

Sehun bolted from the bathroom.