Hm, amusement park?

My best friend & boyfriend

JiYeon POV: 

"Yeobo, i'm cleaning. I can't clean faster since you're hugging me" I said with a sad tone. He release me & continued to help me clean. After a couple of minutes, we were finally finished. I walked over to the couch, sitting in cris cross form & MinWoo came over.

I started flipping through the channels & found 100 points out of 100 was on. Aw, it's the last episode. All of a sudden i felt weight on my legs. I looked down & MinWoo's head was resting in my lap. Then he looked up at me.

"Yeobo, let's do something fun today, yeah? Let's go to the amusement park!" he said was puppy dog eyes. You got to admit, he is really good at getting what he wants, hehe. 

"Hm, okay. Let's me get ready. I'll be down in a few mintues." 

I walked to my room & saw Nicole playing video games instead of "sleeping" 

"Finally the princess comes," she said starring at the t.v. She must be really into the came, aha. 

I walked over to my closet & tried to find something nice but cute to wear. 

"Yah, Nicole. What's today's weather?" She grabbed her iphone & said it's gonna be 87 degrees. 

"Hm, maybe shorts & a nice shirt? romper?" I asked myself. I glanced over to Nicole.

"Yah, is this okay?" I asked. 

        

"Where are you going?" Nicole asked.

"Amusement park with MinWoo." I said shyly.

"Yah, already having your first day. CONGRADULATIONS UNNIE!," i couldn't help but laugh at her. 

"That should be fine. Just try not to get wet beause that thing can become see through," she warned me. I nodded. 

After i changed, i straighten my hair & sprayed some perfume on. Yum, cherry blossoms, my favorite. I grabbed my black sandals & walked out my door. 

"Bye Nicole, i'll be back before 5pm!" I shouted while running down the stairs. No response. Typical Nicole.

"MinWoo! I'm ready!" I said walking into the living room, but he wasn't there.

"Hm, where did he go?" I said silently to myself. I walked to the couch he wasn't there & he wasn't in the kitchen. Where did he go? 

MinWoo POV: 

Heheh, JiYeonnie, having fun trying to find me? I was on the stair case after she came down. She is so cute when she's confused. I decided to walk down & surprise her. I walked up behind her & covered her eyes.

"Yah, Nicole. No time to play games, help me find MinWoo," she said as shy turned around & then ended up punching me in the arm.

"Yah! I thought you left me!" slapping my arm once more.

"Well isn't my yeobo cute when she's mad," I said pinching her cheeks. She just "pouted" & we laughed, aha.

"I asked my manager to take us, is that okay?" I asked her. She nodded.

"But something has been bothering me for a while now. What about your fans. Didn't you say i was JUST your best friend. Not your you know, girl......... frien?" She said, playing with her fingers. I lifted her chin.

"Yeobo don't worry. I'm here to be with you okay. & also i want everyone to know that you are my girlfriend." I said  pulling her into a light hug. I felt her arms wrap around my chest & her head resting in on my chest. I smelled her perfume, hm, it smelled so good. I let her go & then walked over to my dorm.

On the way there we just talked, met a few fan girls on the way, they gladly accepted her, thankfully. Then we arrived at my dorm. I walked over to the elevator & she seemed cautions.

"Um, can we take the stairs instead?" She asked.

"Why? & we live on the top floor so that'll be a long walk." I said.

"Um, what would happen if i told you i'm afraid to ride elevators....." Her voice trailed off. I grabbed her hand, laced my fingers with hers & reassured her.

"You're with me, nothing will happen, okay?" I said tightening my grip on her hands. I pressed 35 floor & we went up. I felt her palms started to get a little sweaty & so did mine but i didn't mind. She was scared & i couldn't judge her for that. Maybe she had a bad experience before. Hm, i notice she started i close her eyes & prayed. Maybe something really did happen. 

*DING DING* The doors opened & we walked out.

"Are you okay, JiYeon? I mean you don't look too good," I felt her forhead & she seemed really hot. 

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy, aha." She said. I kneeled down with my back facing her. 

"C'mon. I'll carry you to the dorm." I told her. She got on & i started walking. 

I felt her head resting on my shoulder as we made out way to the dorm. I felt her heavily breathing on the back of my neck & her thin arms wrapped around my neck.