New School and Alphas?

Wolf Night

Tao's pov

The next morning I woke to my alarm screamed at me to get up. Groaning I tried to go back to sleep but D.O umma came in and started to try and get me up.

"Fine I'm up I'm up!"I say getting up and out of bed groaning in annoyance

"good we start school today."D.O said as I looked at him with a 'WTF' face then the realization hit me like a rock I groaned wanting to fall back against my bed.

"Great another hell hole."I said sarcastically as i walked to my bathroom getting ready for a shower.

He just sighed as he left to get the rest up and to make breakfast for us. Evan though D.O  was the alpha he was caring like a leader and mother. Sometimes we all question his gender plus the big eyes that has him liking looking at a owl sometimes its creepy. After my shower i got changed into my favorite black skinny's,white shirt,black shoes,and white jacket. I fix my jet black hair so it covers one of my eyes after nodding to myself I go downstairs.

"umma I'm ready!"I said walking into the dining area looking for the others.

"ok can u get luhan and baekhyun please baby T?"he asked as lay and xiumin sat at the table.

"yes umma"I say walking back upstairs to luhan gege first then to beakhyun gege.

"luhan ge its time to get up"I said knockings on the door.

"ok tao ill be out in a min."luhan said from behind the door then i walked to baekhyun geges door.

"baekhyun gege get up!!!!"I yelled through the door there was a soft thud.

"ok ok I'm up thanks taozi"he yelled back as i walked back to the dining room to find luhan ge rubbing his eyes.

"ok lets eat!"i said clapping my hands together once baekhyun ge was there with us. Everyone smiled nodding they're heads.

"thank u umma!"we all yelled as we dug in to our food as D.O laughed as he ate to after we cleaned up D.O grabbed our bags and handed them to us.

"Come on time for the hell hole!"I shouted as D.O just shock his head at the outburst and the strange stares we got. I just laughed softly while he smiled.

"D.O are u ok?"I asked him as he looked paler than before,don't get me wrong hes always pale,but hes paler like ill pale he just nodded signaling he was fine. I didn't believe him at all I'll have to keep a close eye on him through out the day. We finally arrived at the said 'hell hole'.

"hell hole central!"i said looking at the others trying not to laugh to hard i gave them my signature 'WTF' face and they laugh harder earning stars from our other class mates I looked at them.

"hell hole central has people"I said this my WTF face was staring at them as they laugh and giggled at my joke.

"Mr Huang watch you're language please"A man said looking firm and mean.
"who are you again?"I asked him my eye brow raise.

"I'm your principal here is your time table and map"he said handing us our things.

"Ok who homeroom is 2-B?"luhan asked looking up as xiumin's hand raises.

"Who's room 2-A?"beakhyun asked as lays hand went up.

"2-C?"I asked and D.O came to my side.

"See u at lunch!"beakhyun and lay said staying by they're homeroom.

"Ok bye guys"luhan said waiting with xiumin by they're homeroom.

"Ok D.O umma are u sure your fine?"I asked him as we wait by our homeroom. He nodded and knocked on the door it opened to a very hard glare I hide behind D.O who in turn glared back at the man.

"Were the new transfer students you glare at my baby again and that will be your last!"he threaten the man who blinked then laughed.

"You can't touch me boy!"He said and I got mad so coming out from behind D.O as the man tried to grab D.O's arm i grabbed his wrist and quickly and pulled it behind his back.

"alright listen up I'm Huang Zi Tao and I'm 19 if any of u try to hurt D.O or any of the others I will personally make your life living hell!"i said as i tripped the teacher who started to beg for me not to hurt him i wasn't listening to him I motioned for D.O to come closer.

"I'm kyungsoo D.O just D.O will be fine ok."D.O said as I grabbed my iphone to text baekhyun and xiumin. I let go of our pathetic excuse of as teacher.

Xiumin=X and Tao=T

T:hows your teacher ours is a .

X:fine i guess hows umma?

T:not good i think his sick but doesn't want to admit it

X:not good

T:right ok gtg

X:bye

end of conversation

"D.O hyun lets sit in the back"I said as I lead him back

"Hold on someone has to show u around"The teacher said getting up slowly"who will do it?"suddenly the door opened to ravel two boys

"what no 'sorry were late?"the pathetic teacher asked the boys as D.O and i stopped walking to watch in amusement as two boys walking sporting black shirts that read 'wolf let the beast out' and black skinny's they looked like movie star twins besides on hand blonde and the other had silver hair.

"Hi"the one with silver hair said while the one with blonde hair said nothing just eyed D.O and I.

"What u staring at?"I asked as the class erupted in gasps.

"A skinny kid and a wide eyed boy"The blonde replied with amusement in his eyes.

"Well! wtf you want"I sassed at him while the class gasped and ducked under there desks. The elders said that this school is mixed with 6 wolves and the rest humans. The students know that there are wolves with them and leave them alone. So maybe these are the wolves the elders were talking about they smell like wolves.

"What are you talking about human."the silver haired boy sneered.

'I don't think umma is good enough to fight so I'll fight for him.'I though. I start laughing/talking"human..........I'm no human you dumass!!!!"i stop to see there expression not a good one suddenly the silver one pounced on D.O changing into a silver wolf while D.O screamed in surprise not enough time to change himself. He fell over with a thud making me mad.

"Get the hell off of him!!"I screamed changing into my wolf form growling at the silver wolf as D.O whimpered in pain upon hearing that i snapped at the silver wolf moving him away from D.O. I looked at D.O who looked terrible he paled more I his hand saying change. Then going to get the rest of the pack nodding he changed into a dark red wolf running for the exit. I went after him while the blonde changed into a blonde wolf. I howled signaling that we have to meet right now.

 

Xiumin's pov

After i finished texting tao,baekhyun and I grabbed our sets right after two boys came in with a slam litterly. I sat down next to the one with a creepy grin and baekhyun sat next to the one with a happy smile. Absolutely no introductions have been made yet.

"So today we have two new students please stand up and introduce yourself's please"A very friendly woman said we got up and I went first.

"Hello I'm xiumin."I bowed as baekhyun spoke.

"My name's baekhyun please to meet you"He also bowed smiling just then we heard tao howl. As quickly as we could we grabbed our bags and left.

 

Lay's pov

Right now we're bout to introduce our self's when baekhyun busted down the door. No really but he tried in his wolf form and it didn't work.

"Luhan!!!Suho!!!we need u now it seems like our youngest made some trouble with a silver and blonde wolf and D.O fainted!!!"He yelled two boys just got up and walked outside as we fallowed baekhyun to tao and D.O. Tao was battling both silver and blonde wolf back as xiumin is fighting back a light gray wolf. Baekhyun changed to help fight against a dark brown one trying to attack D.O who just like baekhyun said fainted.

"Wtf happened?"I asked luhan who stared at the two students from our class.

"alright that's enough Kris!!Chen!!Kai!!that's enough!!!!!"One of them yelled the one with multi color hair stayed silent staring at D.O curious he started towards him but tao growled as baekhyun was right by his side.

"Alright guys stop your gonna give me a headache of the ages!!!"I said rubbing my head trying to stop the headache that was forming.

"Sorry gege!!"a voice known as tao said standing up quickly tending to D.O.

"Fine but they started it"Baekhyun said pointing towards the boy with a happy smile 'wtf?'I thought.

"Hyun?"xiumin asked I looked at him and motioned to D.O

"Hyun I think he's sick"sure enough our leader is sick 'oh no'I sighed defeated I walked over to them and helped D.O. Now he was getting the healthily pink in his checks unlike earlier he was pale. He opened his eyes and looked at us with his signature O.O face.

"umma don't do that to me again."Tao wined like a child. He only dose that to D.O though he'll pout at us but only will wine at D.O like a child. It was so cute but hes opening little by little to us.

"Wth happened?"I asked him after a few minutes.

"The silver wolf pounced on umma so I changed and snapped at him then told him to run."He said looking up since he was knelling next D.O and I was standing.

"Ok"I turned to the other 6 boys who's names we don't know

"Which one was it?"glaring hard at them

"I jumped on your presses D.O"The boy with silver hair said looking me in the eye.

"Your name dumass"luhan said scoffing at the stupid boy.

"Kai!?"The boy with dark blonde hair questioned the boy with silver hair I assume is kai.

"So what if I pounced on him. He's in our territory"kai said to the boy"right kris"

We stared at kai before this kris spoke up scaring the out of luhan.

"That's not right they were sent by the elders am I correct?"kris the blonde haired one said looking at me just like kai did I nodded once.

"That's right!"Tao piped up while helping D.O up. Tao glared at kai with hatred kai gulped his adams apple going up and down. He kinda hide himself away from tao's heated glare whimpering behind kris who may i say is a ing tower so is the happy smile boy.

 

Hey Hey yall hope you enjoyed this updated version much better. I will be editing the rest of the chapters. Well I'll see you guys next time. and as always I hope you enjoyed