New Start

Your Secret Admirer...

The alarm from my clock woke me up from my dream, looking at my clock, 5:30. That was an hour before I usually woke up. I woke up that morning with a known courage in my body, like an adrenaline rush from the speed of a roller coaster. Getting up felt like awekening to a great new day to me right now. Getting myself ready was essential today. Inpecting myself in the mirror, I made sure no hair was out of place and any loose threads from my uniform were gone. I had a mission to complete today, and nothing was going to stop me.

Remembering my special mission, I turned my head to my desk. There placed neatly where I set it, was the letter. I snatched it from it's place, folding it as perfectly as I could, placed it in the cream colored envelope.

I ran down stairs making sure I could get to school early. My brother stood in the hallway. His brown hair was still a bed-head mess, and his baby blue pajama pants with little chibi animated monkeys weren't so flattering either. He looked a little shocked at my presence, but only smirked, trying to hide it behind his cup of tea

"Last time I remember, you have never been a morning person." He smirked again, this time so I could see it. And he was right, mornings were my worst part of the day. I was like the walking dead when the sun had just risen.

"Well I have something to do today." i said, grabbing my backpack to i coudl leave before everybody else got there.

"Yup, good luck with Kikwang." He said barely audible.

My body did a complete 180 degree turn. "What did you say?" My eyes had a look to kill.

"I said good luck at school today." He said simply, with the most innocent smile he could muster without laughing, but he failed miserably.

"Yah! Yoon Doojoon!! You were going through my stuff again weren't you?!?!" I cried. He couldn;t hold in his laughter anymore and just let it out. That was it, I lunged at him with outstreched hands and tackled him to the ground. We wrestled around on the floor for while unitl we were pulled apart by no other than Yong Junhyung. As he pulled us apart I was still swinging my arms around, punching at nothing until he had set my feet back onto the floor. Doojoon tried to lunge for me this time but Junhyung pushed him back. Doojoon wiped his lip with a small bit of blood and looked at me in disbelief, and then gave the same look to Junhyung.

Junhyung chuckled. "This is why you shouldn't pick fights with her."

"I didnt! she started it!" He pointed an acusing finger at me.

As they were arguing about the matter I took it as my chance to escape. I quickly ran out the door, not looking back to see if they were behind. I was glad Junhyung was there to stop it before it got too out of hand. Junhyung is Doojoon's best friend, he sleeps over a lot, so I think of him as my other brother. I shook the thoughts from my head realising my only motive right now is to get to school before many other students do, specifically him. Lee Kikwang.

I sighed at my thoughts. My mind started wandering to Kikwang.

Something in front of my face caught my attention and I snapped out of my thoughts. Then I heard a voice.

"Hello?" The hand still waving in my face. "Earth to _____? _____? Don't make me dump cold water on you again, _____."

I touched the hand in front of my face and pulled it away so I could see who it is. But in one swift moment he moved behind me and now used both of his hands to cover my eyes.

"Nu-uh." he laughed." You have to guess."

I felt the hands, for any kind of hint or clue to who it was.

"Umm..Dongwoon?" I asked.

He giggled. "No."

"Hyuseung?"

"No."

I felt the soft, smooth hands again, but I was sneaky. In that momnet I pulled the hands from my face and turned back around to tickled the surprised Yoseob.

"Okay!*giggle* Okay,okay! I give!*giggle, giggle*Uncle!" After he said that I stopped tickling the defenseless boy. He was still laughing on the floor.

"I knew it was you the whole time, Yoseob." i said, triumphantly.

He got back to his feet and sighed. "I'm never going to be able to surprise you am I?" He walked along side me to school.

"Nope, never have, and never will." I giggled.

"Nope, never. You have even ruined all of the surprise birthday parties we planned for you."

"Well maybe you should do a better job of making sure its a secret."

"It's not my fault you bribed Hyuseung to tell you." He whined " You bribed him with food! That's cheating!"

"I don't know what you're talking about. I stuck out my tongue at him again and took off to school, listening to Yoseob yell behind me, trying to keep up.