I Give You Back Your Kiss

I Give You Back Your Kiss

Sungmin doesn’t really take any attention at his tutor class. His face looks so gloomy. He keeps looking at his phone every ten seconds wishing a text comes from his boyfriend. It has been a week they don’t contact to each other after their last fight when their friends held a summer vacation at the same place.

 

Flashback

 

“What do you mean I don’t give any attention to you?”

“I feel like a wallpaper around your friends”

“You should talk with them to get closer with them”

“As you even try to get closer to my friends but pick a fight with them”

“They make fun of my friends, I can’t stand it. Are people in elite school like that? Like to look down on us from public school“

“It’s because their thought about people from public school have no manner. You have to show your good attitude to change their mind”

“My attitude? Excuse me?!”

“Beside, You have me by your side, but you were busy joking around with Hyoyeon”

“She is just a friend”

“She flirted with you!”

“Hah! How about Siwon then? He gave you strawberry juice”

“It’s unpolite to reject his treat”

“Then so did I. I can’t ignore Hyoyeon too”

“Fine!!!!!”

“Fine!!!!!”

 

 

End of flashback

 

“Are you okay?”  Ryeowook asks Sungmin after their tutor class ended. Sungmin only looks down and nodded. “He hasn’t contact me at all” he mumbled without  using much energy. His friend just sighed “Maybe he wants you to text him first”

 

Sungmin looks at his friend “But I am not the only one at fault”

 

“Come on Sungmin. Don’t be childish. In relationship, there’s a time you stand with your own believe but there’s also times when you have to considerate and accept the other’s thought. From what I saw, maybe he was at fault to pick a fight with some students from our school. But he had his reason. And the way you scolded him in front of us made him look bad. You must know Men likes to look cool in front of their lover’s friends” Ryeowook tries to persuade him.

 

“I didn’t scold him. I was talking and he was the one who raised his voice. And I am a man too, Ryeowook” Sungmin pouted at his friend. He admits Hyukjae was so manly, it’s approved by how the man sweats easily and how he treasures his food too carefully to not share with Sungmin. But Sungmin can’t accept he is the girl role in relationship just because he cleans his fingers everyday. He’s manly too if you know him more. He’s just a bit delicate.

 

Ryeowook rolls his eyes then sighes “Go talk to him. He may really think that you also look down on him”

 

“I am not like that!” Sungmin quickly shakes his head.

 

“Then call him” Ryeowook shrugs. Sungmin looks at his friend for a second then silently stares at his phone. He bites his lower lip, feels nervous if Hyukjae wants to talk with him or not.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~~

 

 

Meanwhile at practice room, Shindong and Donghae are watching his friend lays with his stomach and draws a circle with his finger on the floor. His eyes are getting smaller than usual and his lower lip  is sticking out. He has been giving gloomy mood since dance practice started, making his friends loses a half of their spirit to dance too because sad aura that radiates from Hyukjae’s body is much stronger.

 

“He’s getting thinner”

 

“It’s impossible Hyung. He has been a thin person since forever. He’s not Hyukjae. It’s a dried anchovy”

 

“Definitely a rare one since this is the first time I see 176 cm long anchovy”

 

“Don’t add the shoelifts, Hyung. It’s only 174 cm”

 

“Do you think it will be delicious if we add salt on it?”

 

“It will be more delicious if it’s coated with chilly sauce”

 

….

 

….

 

….

 

Shindong sighes “He doesn’t eat our joke”

 

Donghae glances at the chubby man with widened eyes “So it’s a joke????!!!”

 

“Hah….. I miss him…” They hear a faintly sound from the laying man. Both Shindong and Donghae look at Hyukjae “Did he just say something?” Shindong asks. Donghae shakes his head quietly “Not sure”

 

“Minnie-ah….. hiks” the anchovy man let out a sniff calling his lover’s name.

 

“Then call him and apologize!” Shindong tells him.

 

Hyukjae raises his head and looks at his friend “I have my pride!!!”

 

Shindong rolls his eyes “Don’t be such a girl” he says and Donghae nods “I think he’s the girl role in this relationship”

 

Hyukjae turns his body and faces the ceiling “I am not!! I am the man role. I don’t pout. I am not whiny and easy to jealous like him”

 

“You just pouting and whining right now” Shindong attaches his hands to his hips.

 

“I saw you jealous with Siwon-shi that night too” Donghae adds.

 

Hyukjae rolls back his body again and buries his face to his palms “Ung…huhuhung….. what if he ask me to break up?!!” he mutters while kicking the air below him.

 

“Then go apologize to him like a gentleman” Shindong walks toward his friend and kneels beside him.

 

Hyukjae gets up and sits “Do you think he will forgive me?”

 

“I know he loves you sincerely not because your face, Hyukjae” Shindong pats his shoulder.

 

“If he’s that kind of man, he must be choose Siwon-shi not you” Donghae approaches on the other side and pats his shoulder too.

 

Hyukjae stares at them “You two are the worst friends I ever had”

 

Shindong and Donghae look at each other then stare back to him “You’re welcome!” they says with grins at the same time.

 

“Hey, Guys!!!! What are you doing?” Hyoyeon shows up from the entrance door and approaches them cheerfully “Hyukjae Oppa. You’re the dance club leader, right? All club leaders have to attend a meeting at student council room at 4”

 

The three male stand up and greet her. Hyoyeon comes purposely beside Hyukjae then gives him a paper and pen with a shy smile “I bring a questionnaire for you to fill up now. It’s important”.  Even Donghae knows that Hyoyeon has a special feeling toward Hyukjae but surprisingly the said male didn’t aware of that.

 

“Ah Nari just texted me that she’s waiting outside school’s gate. I have to go guys!!” Shindong waves a hand then leaves. Donghae also wants to go home so he walks toward his loker not seeing someone just show up at the door.

 

“Oppa, there’s a dirt on your eyebrow. Let me take it. It may go down and hurt your eye” Hyoyeon tiptoes as her hand reaches Hyukjae’s right eyebrow. At a certain angle, it’s look like Hyoyeon is kissing Hyukjae.

 

“Oh Sungmin, you come too see Hyukjae?” Donghae who just want to exit the room sees Sungmin on the doorway looks shocked with a hand covering his mouth. Donghae turns around and says “O—ow…”

 

“Minnie!” Hyukjae finally sees him and hurries his feet to approach him. But Sungmin turns back then run leaving the oblivious Hyukjae.

 

He looks at Donghae “Why did he run?”

 

The brunette shrugs then comes to whisper at his ear “You two looked like kissing by seeing from here…”

 

“!!! I have to catch him up” Hyukjae quickly reachs his locker to take his bag but then Hyoyeon stops him “Oppa, where do you go? we have a meeting in 5 minutes. It’s about club funds”

 

“Then I’ll be back in five minutes” hyukjae says then run in light speed to catch up Sungmin to school’s gate.

 

But too bad, Hyukjae’s light speed isn’t enough.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Sungmin walks on a sideroad alone, he keeps look down and surprisingly doesn’t bump any lamp posts yet. Every step he takes, tears also drop to the ground one by one. He bites his lip but sniffs just coming out of control. He hates himself to be such a cry baby. He thought his heart is strong enough that he never cried watching Eunjae lost her baby in drama Temptation of wife nor about Kim Nam Gil died in drama Bad Guy. He has been dating Hyukjae only for three months, so why this feel hurt so much?

 

Then he bumps into someone’s chest quite hard so he bows down “I—I am sorry” he says without looking at the person.

 

“Sungmin?” He quickly recognizes the owner voice so he wipes his tears “Siwon…” he tries his best to form a smile.

 

“Are you crying?” The man looks at the shorter male with concern then smiles tenderly.

 

Sungmin shakes his head “No. I got dust into my eyes and I rubbed it too harsh I guess hehe…”

 

Siwon let out a light chuckle then takes out a handkerchief from his pocket and gives it to Sungmin “Someone who get their eyes hurt usually doesn’t have snots from their nose”

 

Sungmin takes the handkerchief to clean his nose “Tha—thank you”

 

“Wanna talk about it?”

 

Siwon brings him to a nearest park  then sit on a long bench and let Sungmin talk but the latter doesn’t say much but sobbing again “Hiks….hiks…. hiks…. I am sorry. I usually don’t cry but once I cry I just can’t stop….. huhuhuhu….. brrrrrrrrrppp” Sungmin feels thankful getting Siwon’s handkerchief. He promises himself to wash it with much softener after this.

 

“I’ll take you home”

 

Sungmin looks at his schoolmate and shakes his head “No. You don’t have to do that”

 

He smiles again “It’s okay. We take the same road to go back home anyway”

 

“I can take a bus”

 

“I insist Sungmin. Please? I think you also don’t want people see your swollen eyes now, right? I’ll treat you an ice cream” He pleads. Sungmin never could reject someone’s help especially from Siwon. He still feels guilty about their failed date some months ago. So he agrees (The ice cream treat is pretty tempting too anyway).

 

But later in front of his house, Sungmin has to regret his decision. Siwon holds his shoulder and make them look to each other in the eyes “Si…siwon?”

 

“Sungmin. I think you have already known about my feeling, right? I meant to confess my feeling to you that day but I didn’t have a chance. Please consider my feeling Sungmin. I’ll treat you well and I won’t make you cry like him” He says to him sincerely. He knows the taller man is a nice guy (very handsome too) but changing a heart is not a simple thing to do. He admits after that fight he doubts Hyukjae’s feeling toward him. But he is used to like the man since childhood. Even if he has cheated with Hyoyeon, Sungmin still likes him now. Maybe, he just to go back to be his secret observance like before when they still didn't know each other's name.

 

“Siwon…I—Ump?!!!!” before Sungmin finishing his words, Siwon presses their lip together. Sungmin is too shocked and blanking out until Siwon calls his name again “Sungmin, please don’t say it. Think about it carefully before you answer” He takes a step backward from Sungmin then waves a hand “See you tomorrow” he adds then leaves the blushing Sungmin behind with his motorcycle.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~~

 

 

It’s 7 am at morning, Hyukjae is standing in front of his house. He knows Sungmin always go out to school this early. He is worrying about Sungmin since yesterday that he even couldn’t sleep properly. He meant to meet Sungmin last night to clear the misunderstanding but his phone was not active. They are dating secretly for three months now because Sungmin’s parent don’t agree about their son getting into relationship before graduated from school.

 

He quickly turns around as he hears a sound of fence being opened “Hyuk…Hyukkie?” Sungmin comes out with a uniform already.

 

Hyukjae let out a relieved smile then steps forward to hold Sungmin’s hands “Minnie, It’s misunderstanding about Hyoyeon. She didn’t kiss me. She just tried to clean a dirt on my eyebrow. Really. You have to believe me”

 

Sungmin stares at him with silence. Hyukjae can see his eyes are swollen and that he believes it’s because of him. It makes his heart sinked more “Minnie, I am sorry about our childish fight at summer vacation. I wanted to brag about my boyfriend in front of my friends and looked cool in front of your friends too that I forgot you’re more important than them”

 

Soon Sungmin’s tears form like a pool in his eyes “I—I thought you came to break up with me…”.

 

Hyukjae hold his shoulders “What? of course not. It’s not even the last thing I think in my head because I never ever want to think about it. I love you, Sungmin. You have to know that”

 

“I am sorry. I was careless” tears flowing down through Sungmin’s plump cheeks.

 

“Don’t worry. About our last quarrel, I already forget about it. I promise I won’t make you feel abandoned like that time again. It hurts me watching you cry” Hyukjae says as he wipes Sungmin’s tears gently with his thumb.

 

Sungmin continues to sob “I can’t. I did wrong again yesterday. I was so careless. I didn’t expect Siwon—“

 

Hyukjae knits his eyebrows together hearing Siwon’s name “Hm? What happened with that dimple guy?”

 

Sungmin sniffs “He—he kissed me….. I am sorry Hyukkie….”

 

Slowly but surely…. Hyukjae’s teeth are shaking and his eyes flares fire of jealousy.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~#*SJ*#~~~~~

 

 

 

“Hyukjae, is it okay to ditch our school? We have been in Teacher Kim’s blacklist twice already” Donghae sits on his bicycle while Hyukjae stands on his feet, eyes are wandering around to search the dimple guy’s figure. He plans to stop his way to go inside the school.

 

“Ah, look! It’s him” Donghae recognizes Siwon’s motorcycle. Hyukjae run to block his motorcycle by standing in front of him and spread his arms.

 

Siwon takes out his helmet and raises an eyebrows “You’re that red hair guy with Sungmin at summer vacation”

 

Hyukjae huffs “It’s Lee Hyukjae. And I think you already know I am his boyfriend”

 

Siwon chuckles. He get down from his motorcycle then stand eye on eye with Hyukjae “But I think he deserves someone better. Do you come here to pick a fight with me? It’s useless. I got blackbelt on taekwondo when I was 14 years old”

 

Hyukjae glares at the taller man by widening his eyes as much as he can , which isn’t much “I am here not to pick on you”

 

Siwon laughs “Then what?”

 

Hyukjae takes a long breath and closes his eyes for a moment as he remembers about his conversation with Sungmin earlier….

 

Flashback

 

“Kiss? Where? How long?”

 

Sungmin hesitated for a second “On…on lip. But…  it’s quick. Only three seconds!!! Really, I didn't feel anything. Believe me! Just surprised...”

 

Hyukjae grabbed Sungmin’s cheeks with his palms then kissed him for three seconds long “Now. I have taken his kiss from you. Forget about yesterday. You never kissed him but me”

 

Sungmin cheeks blushed hard “But…but… why you used tounge? he didn’t use tounge with me”

 

Hyukjae grinned with his gum exposed “It’s my bonus”

 

 

End of Flashback

 

Hyukjae opens his eyes then jumps on Siwon and kisses him for three seconds. He doesn’t use tounge of course but it's enough to make Siwon  frozed like a statue not only him but also students who passing by are staring at him with mouth hanged open. Siwon’s face is getting blue and all small hairs through his body stand out since he didn’t feel any romance toward Hyukjae.

 

Hyukjae stand with one hand attached to his hip while another one points out a finger toward Siwon “Now I give you back your kiss. Don’t get closer to my Minnie anymore. Understand?!!” He says confidently then run to sit behind Donghae “Let’s go Hae!!! Speed up your bike fastly before that guy ride his motorcycle and start chasing us!!”

 

“!!! You should tell me before hand to do that. And why I must the one who ride again?!!” Donghae rants while accelerating his bike with all his strength.

 

On the other side, Siwon still stunned behind watching their figures getting smaller and Hyukjae’s evil laugh chiming in his ears.

 

 

“HUAHAHAHAHAHAHANG…… HUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAANG…..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#########################################################################################################

It meant to be a short drabble but it came out like this. Thanks for subscribing guys ^^. I plan to make a cute story but I've been drown up with angst lately XD. I hope I don't make you disappointed. Please give me comments about this story ^^