Can't They See They Love Each Other?

Can't You See You Love Each Other?

Taemin POV

 

I loved Minho-hyung. He was handsome, cute, funny and fun to be with. But, I'm too scared of what hyung would think. What if he says no? What if our relationship changes a lot if he says no? I thought about it so much. But, I have gained courage and thought about it a lot. I decided to confess my feelings for him today.

I asked the other hyungs where Minho was and they said he was in his room. I went near his door and was about to knock when I heard voices in his room.

"I love..." Minho said. Minho loved...? Who? There were a few whisperings and I couldn't hear what they were so I opened his door a little bit and peeped inside the gap. I gasped as I saw Key-umma and Minho-hyung hugging. I felt tears welling up my eyes but I forced those tears not to fall. Minho-hyung loved Key? I... didn't know that. I'm shocked and at the same time hurt. I loved them both. I loved Key-umma as a family and Minho-hyung as... well more. It hurts.

I kept my head down so my bangs would cover my face. I put a hand on my chest and felt my heart stopped beating. I felt the door opening.

"Taemin-ah?" It was Key-umma. "What are you doing here?"

"N-Nothing, K-Key-hyung." my voice was shaking.

"Something wrong?" it was Minho's deep voice. I felt a hand on my forehead and felt it sweeping away my bangs. I looked up and stared at Minho's brown eyes. I forced a smile but I knew he could see it and he did. His eyes widened and so did Key's.

"Why are you crying?" he asked, seriously. He was shocked but his voice sounded hurt as well. I knew I couldn't answer his question so I pushed him away, much to his surprise and ran out of the dorm with my shoes. I ran as far away as possible. I saw an alley and went there and leaned on the wall. It was dark but i didn't care.

Why? Why must this happen to me? I cried and cried. When I tried to stop, I felt more tears falling. I buried my face on my legs.

"I love you, Minho-hyung..." I whispered quietly. Suddenly, I felt a drop of water fall on my knees. I looked up and saw that the clouds were dark. Then, raindrops started to fall and the rain became heavier and heavier. I smiled sadly.

"Are you crying with me?" I whispered quietly to the sky. "Thank you..." I buried my face in my hands. I can't bear the pain. But, it's raining anyways. People won't notice I'm crying. I went out the alley and started walking to god knows where. I wanted to erase that image of Minho and Key. Very badly. I put my head down as I walked along the sideways. I felt really weak but kept walking anyways.

 

End of Taemin POV

 

Minho POV

 

I loved Taemin. He was cute, pretty, adorable and fun to be with. But, I just didn't have the guts to tell him for I was afraid of getting hurt. I knew I needed to tell him before someone steals him from me but I was afraid of getting rejected as well. Taemin might feel disgusted. I mean, boy liking a boy? Yeah. I wanted to talk to someone about this and I knew the perfect person to. Key. Or Kim Kibum. He is older than me by a few months and is Taemin's 'umma' so he'll know what to do. I hope.

I went to the living room to find Key but saw Taemin playing with Onew-hyung instead. I felt a tint of jealousy inside me but brushed it off. I saw Key talking to Jonghyun-hyung. They seemed pretty close nowadays. Hmmm... Suspicious. As if I could care about their relationship right now.

"H-Hey. Key, I need to talk to you." I called. He gave me the 'can't-you-see-I'm-talking-here' look and raised a brow. "It's urgent." I explained. He rolled his eyes.

"Sorry Jjong. Later I'll talk to you okay?" Key apologized. He glared at me as we walked to my room. He crossed his arms and continued glaring at me when we went inside.

"This better be good froggy." he said. Froggy?! Why he...? Wait. Minho. Calm down.

"I... need to talk to you about Taemin." I explained. He raised a brow and gestured for me to continue. I nodded and told him how I love Taemin and how I couldn't confess to him because of certain problems and so on...

"That's it?" he scoffed. "Just confess." What?! Does he think it's a game or something? Wait.

"Wait, you aren't shocked or anything? That I like a guy? Or Taeminnie, perhaps?" I asked.

"No. You love a guy, so what? I love Jjong." he replied. Wait. He loves Jonghyun? No wonder.

"You love Jonghyun?" I asked.

"Yea. Have a problem with that?" Key asked back.

"N-No." I stuttered. There was silence. It seemed as if Key was thinking. He broke the silence after a few minutes.

"Try it." he ordered.

"Try what?" I asked.

"Try saying, 'I love you,Taemin'." he answered.

"Bwoh?! What if he comes?!" I argued.

"Then, let him hear! You love him, don't you Choi Minho?!" he argued back. Of course I do...

"Fine. I'll say it." I groaned in annoyance. I took a deep breath.

"I love..." I heard footsteps coming. Key raised a brow.

"I hear someone coming!" I whispered. "What if it's Taemin?!"

"Tch. Let's just go outside. But where's my thank you?" Key replied. I groaned. I hugged him as a thank you. He patted my back, asking me to let go.

"Let's go outside." he said. I nodded. I opened the door and was surprised to see Taemin. It was Key who started talking first.

"Taemin-ah?" Key called. "What are you doing here?"

"N-Nothing K-Key-hyung." he stuttered. Why was he stuttering? His voice was quavering.

"Something wrong?" I asked. His head was looking down and his hand was on his chest. I needed to know what was wrong. I put my hand on his forehead and swept away his bangs. I widened my eyes in shock. He was crying. He looked aghast, surprised, bewildered... hurt. He wore a smile but anyone could see that it was forced to the brim. It hurts to see him like this. Why? Why are you crying? Why are you hurt? Please tell me.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. He didn't answer. Instead, he pushed me away, leaving me there, shocked by his weird behavior. He went for the door and took his shoes with him. He left the dorm, crying.

"K-Key." I called. He was as shocked as I was.

"Taeminnie... What was wrong?" Key asked. We saw Onew-hyung on the couch looking at us. He was frowning.

"Hyung? Do you know why he's crying?" Key asked. Onew-hyung nodded. Jonghyun-hyung had come out from the kitchen and went to the living room as well.

"We'll talk in the living room." Onew-hyung replied. Key and I made our way to the living room and sat opposite of Onew-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung.

"Taemin loves you, Minho." Onew-hyung said. I widened my eyes.

"What?!" I shouted. He just nodded.

"He was looking for you and asked us where you were. We told him you were in your room. I watched over him on the couch. He was about to knock on your door but his hand suddenly stopped. He must have heard you and Key talking. Or he at least heard voices. I saw him opening your door and looking inside and saw him gasp in shock. I saw him crying. He put a hand on his chest and bowed down his head. You opened the door and you know the rest." he explained.

"He saw us hugging..." Key mumbled.

"What?" Jonghyun asked.

"He saw us hugging! He must have heard Minho saying 'I love...' and opened the door and saw us hugging! He must have thought that you loved me, Minho!" Key said.

"Hugging? Why would you two be hugging?" Onew raised a brow.

"Well, I asked him for advice on Taemin. I hugged him as a thank you." I replied.

"Okay. Problem solved. But, how do we find Taemin?" Jonghyun stated. No one knew what to reply. There was silence. Suddenly, I heard water sounds from the outside. I looked out of the window and saw it was raining heavily!

"I-It's raining! Taemin doesn't have an umbrella!" I shouted.

"Wha-! T-Taemin! We have to find Taemin quickly!" Key said, worriedly. "He'll get sick if he walks under the rain!"

"We'll split up. Each one of you bring an umbrella. If you find him, call immediately!" Onew ordered. We nodded and made our way to find him.

I walked near the shops. I saw an alley while walking. I decided to look there. I saw a banana keychain. I took it and gasped. It was Taemin's! He was here!

I ran out of the alley. He must be somewhere near! I had to be fast or he would go somewhere further. I ran everywhere but could not find him. I decided to call the others when I spotted a familiar looking person. Said person was trudging with the head bowing low. It was Taemin! I ran to him and put an umbrella on top of his head. He looked up and saw me. His eyes were lifeless and dull. This was not the Taemin I knew and loved! The Taemin I know and love so much was bright, cute, adorable and had the brightest smile ever. I patted his head. He flinched from my touch. Be was shivering as well. He went out from the umbrella and continued walking. I followed him.

 

End Of Minho POV

 

Taemin POV

 

Minho-hyung found me. I went out of the umbrella's shelter and continued walking. He followed me and tried to shelter me but I walked faster whenever he did that. He gave up and just followed me.

"Taemin, what are you doing out in the rain?"  he asked. I can't go back. I'll get hurt. I didn't answer and he sighed.

"Don't you want an umbrella?" he asked again.

"No, I love the rain." I replied and smiled weakly at him.

"Why?" he asked, though it was almost a whisper.

"I love it cause you can't tell I'm crying..." I whispered. He didn't hear, fortunately.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing..." I replied. I felt so weak. My head was spinning and I felt dizzy. I collapsed but fell into Minho's arms.

"You okay?" he asked, worriedly. I nodded. I heard him whisper.

"I love you, Taemin." he whispered. It's an illusion, right? An imagination of my mind. Because I know, Minho would never love me. I smiled and cried.

"This is just a dream, right? Well, I hope this dream would last..." I cried.

And I became unconscious.

 

End Of Taemin POV

 

Minho POV

 

He still thought that was a dream. I carried him to the dorm and called the others to inform them about Taemin. I changed his clothes and dried his hair and laid him down on his bed. I put a wet towel on his forehead. His breathing was different. Almost as if he was panting. I got worried and took his temperature. He was sick!

"Taeminnie, I'm sorry." I whispered and took his hand into mine. I felt my hand squeezed. I looked up and saw Taemin smiling at me.

"For what, hyung? You did nothing wrong." he replied. I smiled.

"Taemin, I have something to tell you." I said. He suddenly frowned.

"I know about you and Key-hyung..." he mumbled. I laughed. He stared at me.

"That's the problem! Key and I are just friends. Key is with Jonghyun-hyung. I'm actually in love with you." I replied. He gasped in shock and started crying.

"Omo! Taeminnie, what's wrong?" I asked. He hugged me and we fell on the floor. He cried on my shoulder.

"I love you! I love you too, Minho-hyung!" he cried. I hugged him. I looked at his cute face. I tilted his face and I kissed his lips. He gasped in shock, giving me a chance to slip my tongue in. I wandered around his mouth. His tongue met with mine and we fought for dominance. I quickly won. I broke away from him when we didn't have any air left.

"M-Minho-hyung." he moaned. I felt my face flush. I couldn't help it anymore. I pinned him down so that I was above him. One of my hands held his wrists above his head and the other slipping in his pajama shirt. Taemin put his hand on mine. I looked at him.

"M-Minho-hyung, I'm sick!" he whimpered. I ignored him and was about to kiss him again when I heard the door open. I heard gasping. I turned to see Key glaring at me. Gulp.

"CHOI MINHO!!!!!!!!!!" Key shouted. Oh. I'm dead. The two took his arms to stop him from killing me.

"YOU! DON'T EVER TOUCH MY BABY!" he shouted, trying to escape from their grasp. I released Taemin and was blushing hard. Taemin was blushing even harder. Or was it because of his fever? I carried him and put him down on his bed again.

"We'll leave you two alone." Onew said and he and Jonghyun dragged Key out.

"Sorry, Minho. He's VERY overprotective." Taemin apologized.

"No need to apologize." I whispered in his ear. He gasped.

"C-Can I assume that w-we are lovers now?" he asked adorably. I want to eat him up. Sigh. But Key is a er.

"Yup." I smiled. "You better rest." I turned to leave but he grabbed my arm.

"P-Please stay with me." he pleaded. I sighed. He's so adorable. That's why I love him.

"Fine, but kiss me first?" I said. He kissed me on the cheek. I laid down beside him and put my hand on his waist. His shirt was ridden up so I could feel his skin. His skin was really smooth. I just want to tou- Wait. No No No!

"Minho-hyung, can I turn around?" he asked. I nodded. He turned around facing me. We were facing each other. He pecked my lips.

"Good night, hyung." he said sleepily. He fell asleep. I felt kind of tired as well and went to sleep to.

 

End Of Minho POV

 

Key POV

 

THAT ING BASTARD! Touch my Taeminnie and you'll see the blood CHOI MINHO!

"Key, calm down. They're lovers already. Aren't you happy?" Jonghyun said.

"What the ? Like hell I'll calm down. He's touching my baby! Taeminnie is too young!" I replied.

"Too young?" he scoffed. "Taemin is 18 now, Key."

"18 or not, he's still my baby." I huffed.

"Well, whatever. They're sleeping together you know." Onew-hyung called from Taemin's room. What?! Sleeping together?! I ran to Taemin's room and saw Minho and Taemin cuddling each other while sleeping. I cursed at Minho.

" you Choi Minho. Dirty my baby and I'll-!" Onew covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhhhh! They're sleeping!" Onew said. We left the room and went to the living room.

Jonghyun kissed my cheek and we sat on the couches.

"Can't you let them be, Key? Taemin will hate you if you're like this." Jjong said. Hate?

"No. Way. Let them be? If I let them be, Minho will my baby!" I stated.

"That's the point! It's not , Key if Taemin is willing and I am most definitely sure that-" Jjong replied.

"AH!" a moan interrupted him.

"See what I mean Jjong? Well I'll see you later. I have a guy to kill and a son to save." I stated and ran to Taemin's room with a pan.

 

End Of Key POV

 

Jjong POV

 

I saw Key run off with a pan in hand to Taemin's room. Poor Minho.

"What are you doing with my baby, HUH?!" I heard Key shout.

"Key, I can explain!" Minho replied.

"I don't need your ing explanation!" Key growled. I hear a hit.

"Ah! Minho!" Taemin cried. "Wah! Call the ambulance!" I looked at Onew. He shrugged.

"Do you need an ambulance?!" I shouted.

"Yes, please! His head is bleeding!" Taemin shouted back. I called the ambulance.

"Hello, what may I do for you?" the person asked.

"Erm... Major accident. Not so major but... Oh! Just come here at SHINee dorm." I said.

"Okay sire. We'll bring an ambulance there." she replied and hung up.

Sigh. This is gonna be a long day...

 

The End.

 

A/N : So, did you like it? I wanted to write a but I don't know how to write one TT-TT. Hope you liked it :D. Oh btw, did any of you find the quote? It's from Taeminnie's 'I love it cause you can't tell I'm crying...' The quote is, 'I love it when it rains cause no one can tell I'm crying.'

 

Comments make me smile ;) so please comment! <3