Teaser I

Behind the Scenes [H I A T U S]

Behind the Scenes

Teaser I

 

FLASH!

And another one. And one. One more. Two more. Geez, how many still? Well clearly not enough. The photographer kept on and on with his camera and flashlights kept coming and coming. By the time he was finished, both models were pretty much blind.

“Good job everyone! I think we are done from today. We will see you again next week with the winter collection,” the photographer said and Sora was more than happy to hear that.

The rising new movie actress bowed to the staff members before going to change her clothes. She carefully took of the autumn clothes and changed into something much comfortable. The brown haired woman had never understood why they wore those weird and impractical clothes in photo shoots when no one could even buy them.

“Well I guess I will never be a full time model,” she laughed to herself. She stopped, when she heard the door opening and someone screaming angrily. Sora turned and saw her manager screaming to her phone.

“No! I said no already! Really? That’s what you are going to say? Geez Baekhyun, do we have to go this over again? I don’t have time for this. Just wait until I get back to the office and I will kick your !” Sora’s manager ended the call.

“Something wrong unni?”

“That worthless secretary of mine... I should have known that he only has a pretty face and beautiful voice,” her manager shook her head.

“You know, you really shouldn’t choose your secretary by his appearance.”

“Hey! That’s not the only important thing! They have to have a beautiful voice since I have to listen them every freaking day,” the manager pointed out. Sora rolled her eyes. “Anyway! Sora-yah! One of the producers of Yours Only called while you were shooting,” her attitude changed 180 degrees.

“Really? What did he say?” Sora wasn’t sure how to react. Was it a bad news or a good one?

Her manager had a playful grin on her face. “You got the part!” she screamed happily.

Sora’s eyes widened. “Really? Are you serious?”

Her manager nodded. “Yes! You will be playing the main heroine in Yours Only!”

Sora screamed and started jumping around like a little girl who had just seen Santa Claus for the first time. “Oh my god! Thank you unni so much!” she hugged her manager tightly and almost shed a tear.

“Don’t thank me! It’s all because of you and your hard working. They really liked you. Especially director Lee. I think he’s going to have a crush on you,” her manager winked.

“Stop it unni! It’s not like that,” Sora playfully hit her shoulder. She and her manager had always been really close with each others. Sora didn’t see her as manager, more like a big sister.

“Oh come on Sora! You should learn how to loosen up for a bit. Try to enjoy your life more,” Sora’s manager winked at her.

The actress blushed slightly. “Don’t say it like that unni! And I will, just not with my co-workers,” she muttered and looked down so that her manager wouldn’t see her red cheeks.

“And speaking of co-workers, here comes one,” her manager whispered to her.

Sora looked up and saw how her model partner was coming towards them. No need to say that he was freaking gorgeous, but he had this face which made him look pretty angry all the time. But Sora knew that that wasn’t how he actually was. She knew how sweet and nice her partner was.

“Hi Kris-sshi. Great work as always,” Sora’s manager said when Kris got close enough.

“Thank you,” Kris muttered. He still wasn’t that good in Korean so he kept his answers really short. “Can I borrow Sora a little bit?” he asked.

“Sure! Be my guest! Sora, I’ll be waiting for you outside with the car,” her manager didn’t wait Sora’s response and just left with a big grin on her face.

“Hi Kris-sshi. So what did you want to talk about?” Sora asked when they were left alone.

Kris frowned. “How many times have I asked to call me by my real name Sora? Aren’t we that close already?” he asked in English.

Sora wasn’t sure why, but she slightly blushed when she heard Kris’ words. Well can you blame her, when a freaking Adonis was asking if you were close with him? “Sorry Yifan,” she muttered in English and looked down.

Kris chuckled. “You are cute Sora, you know that?” he asked and gently Sora’s cheek.

Sora froze. Kris had always been like this. Always touching Sora and other stuff. And to him it didn’t seem to be a problem. “Probably because his Canadian background,” Sora thought and pushed Kris’ hand away. “W-what are you doing Yifan? You know I don’t like it when you touch me like that,” Sora’s face now reminded of a tomato.

Kris chuckled again. “I’m sorry Sora, it’s just fun to see you blushing,” he smirked.

“If that was all you wanted to say to me, then I’ll be going now. I have my next schedule in one hour,” Sora sounded a bit annoyed.

She was about to make her leave, when Kris suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her back. “Wait! There’s actually something I wanted to ask,” Kris said quickly and sounded a bit like he was panicking.

Sora waited quietly for him to continue. All of sudden Kris blushed. That was something Sora did not expect. Kris Wu was actually blushing? One of the most iest models in Asia was blushing in front of Sora?

“I have wanted to ask this for awhile now...” Kris muttered and rubbed his neck nervously. “Would you like to go out with me tonight?” he blushed slightly after saying that.

Sora was taken aback. That was something she was not expecting. Kris was actually asking her out? Like seriously? On a date? The actress bit her bottom lip. I hate this part. “I’m sorry Yifan, but I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Sora muttered. She couldn’t look Kris in the eyes.

It’s not that she didn’t like Kris. Not at all! He was very nice and sweet young man. He and Sora got along very well. And did I already mention that Kris was freaking hot? So there really wasn’t any reason why Sora shouldn’t accept his offer. Just that...

That stupid rule of mine... Sora shook her head.

Kris’ smile drop soon as he heard Sora’s answer. “W-why?” he bit his bottom lip.

How can he look cute? I thought he could only be y! That face made Sora almost broke her one and only rule. No Sora! Remember why you are doing this! She shook her head and tried to get rid of those sinful thoughts that would end her career.

“I’m sorry Kris. But I think we should keep our relationship professional. I don’t meet my co-workers outside work,” Sora lowered her gaze. She did have the heart to meet Kris’ broken face. “I have to go now. I’ll see you again next week!” she added quickly and started to walk away quickly.

“Sora! Wait! I-” the actress didn’t hear the rest since she was already outside of the building.

“ARGH! Why does this always have to happen to me?” she asked frustrated and ruffled her hair.

“So he asked you out?” she heard her manager asking behind. When did she came there, Sora didn’t know. It was like her manager had an ability to teleport or something.

“You knew?”

“Well it was pretty obvious,” her manager rolled her eyes. “But why didn’t you agree? You are obviously attracted by him,” she added.

Sora frowned. “You know my reasons.”

“Reason,” her manager corrected. “And I really don’t understand it. Why do you think so negatively about work romances? They could end up nicely, right?”

“And they could also end up badly.”

Sora’s manager sighed and shook her head. “I’m not going start this conversation with you again. Let’s just go. You have that interview in one hour.”


***


“Ladies and gentlemen. We will start landing soon. Please fasten your seatbelts and make sure your seatbacks and tray tables are in their full upright position. We hope you enjoyed your time with air US,” there were some clicking noises when the passengers started to put their seatbelts back on.

“Are you done sir?” the flight attendant asked from one man and pointed at his empty cup.

“Yes, you can take that. Thank you, it was really good coffee,” the male said and smiled so brightly that all of his teeth were showing.

The flight attendant blushed and almost fainted from that smile. She muttered something back and rushed away without the cup. The male who caused this just sat there in confuse.

He soon forgot that and turned his attention back into the papers. He eyed the papers for few minutes before he smiled again that million dollar smile.

“This does sound interesting.. I think I will like this one,” he muttered to himself before stuffing the papers in his bag.

Soon the airplane landed safely and he was let out from the plane. He only had small bag with him, since all his other stuff were sent beforehand so he happily walked to the doors where he was greeted by screaming group of his fans.

All he could do was smile when he saw his loyal fans - most of them women -  waiting for him with big labels with his name on. He smiled politely to them and waved. This small gesture made the ladies go crazy.

“Siwon-oppa! I love you!”

“You are the best!”

“We missed you!”

“Welcome back!”

Siwon chuckled. “Yes. It’s nice to be back home,” he said to himself and put his sunglasses one before he made his way through his fans.


***


BEEP BEEP BEEP

A 30-years-old man growled. Who the hell came up with alarm clocks? Seriously? He muttered few curses to his cell phone, to this stupid alarm clock and to that idiot who invented them. The man rolled over to other side of the bed and took his phone. 6:30? Damn, I have to leave. He shook his head before getting off the bed.

He started to look for his clothes which had been tossed all over the room. And yes, he was only wearing boxer and let’s just say that this image didn’t leave anything for imagination. Six pack - check, muscular arms - check, tight - check, trained calves - check, freaking hot face - check.

“Where the hell are my pants? C’mon Leeteuk! Try to remember what happened last night,” he muttered to himself while putting his head under the bed. “Sure there was , but that’s nothing ne- OUCH!” He accidently hit his head on the bed and made the sheets move. Weird. Sheets don’t normally move that way.

“You are already leaving oppa?” the sheets suddenly muttered.

Leeteuk looked up and saw a young woman rubbing her eyes and trying to get used to the light. Ugh. I didn’t remember she was that ugly. Did I really sleep with her? Stupid alcohol, you make me do bad choices. He turned up his nose.

“Yeah, I have to go. I have my schedules and I can’t be late,” Leeteuk muttered quickly. “By any chance you wouldn’t know where my pants are?” he added. He had now everything else except his jeans.

“If I remember correctly, you left them in the living room,” the woman winked.

Really? So I got of my pants before we even made it to the bedroom? Really classy Leeteuk, really. Do not miss the sarcasm here. But this girl... Who the hell is she? Isn’t she from a that new girl group? Well she can’t be the lead vocalist, her voice is horrible. And I don’t think a visual either. Maybe the leader?

“Oh,” Leeteuk only muttered and ran into living room.

There they were, lying on the couch. The man quickly got them and was ready to leave in two seconds, when someone wrapped her arms around his waist. Leeteuk furrowed.

“Don’t leave oppa. Please stay with me a little bit longer. I could make some breakfast for you,” that annoying girl mumbled in his back.

“I said already. I can’t,” and I don’t even want to.

“Then how about we meet tonight?” she turned Leeteuk over and smiled at him.

This time Leeteuk was genuinely surprised. “Why should we meet tonight?”

The girl was taken aback. “I-I... I thought that we should go on a date. I really like you oppa,” she muttered and blushed.

“Well I don't like you,” Leeteuk said boldly. “And this was just . You knew that, right? Wait! You actually thought that I liked you?” he had to hold his laughter.

Now the girl was frustrated. “What?! So you just used me?”

“Well I think we both liked it. At least that what it sounded last night,” Leeteuk winked.

The girl was red as tomato from anger. “You! You! You bastard! The rumors were true! You just use girls! Just wait until I tell everyone about this!”

“Oh fine by me. But then everyone will know what kind of you are. You really want to ruin your image already when it has been only few weeks from your debut. You know that your career will be ruined if you do that. And how about we make a deal? What if I will greet you every time we meet? How would that affect in your career?” Leeteuk smirked. He knew he was going to win this one.

The leader stayed silent for a good few minutes. “Ugh. Fine! You won! I won't say anything. Just leave already!” she said quickly.

Leeteuk smirked. “I'll see you again,” he leaned closer and kissed her passionately on the lips. “And who knows, why don't we have a round two some other time?” he whispered with his y husky voice.

The leader blushed madly and stuttered: “T-that would-d be ni-nice.”

The smirk never left from Leeteuk's lips when he walked out of the apartment. He whistled happily while walking to the subway station. “This is going to be a good week,” he hummed to himself and gained some weird looks from other people.

Soon his phone started to ring. He checked the caller's name before answering. “Hi Heechul! What's up?”

“You got laid,” was Heechul's answer.

Leeteuk chuckled. “Aaw~ My manager knows me so well!”

He could almost see how Heechul rolled his eyes. “One of these days you will get caught... Anyway where are you now? Remember that the script reading for Yours Only will start in one hour.”

“Yes yes. But I still don't understand why I was casted in this drama. I'm not an actor. I'm a singer!”

“It's for your image. You are not 20 anymore Leeteuk. You are getting older and there are more and more young and energetic new idol groups and solo artist who are willing to take your position as the nation's favorite artist,” Heechul sighed. It was the cold truth that Leeteuk had to face, but this stubborn man just keeps ignoring it. “And don't you dare to be late or I'll make sure that you won't be sleeping with any woman for the next three months!” he added quickly.

“Yeah yeah…” Leeteuk muttered lazily. “No need to be so tough. And you know that you can't keep me away from women,” Leeteuk smirked.

Heechul sighed. “Why can't you just settle down with only one woman?”

“You know that's not how I rule,” Leeteuk laughed, but Heechul could easily sense the hint of sadness in his voice.

“Leeteuk…”

“I have to go now! I'll see you in one hour!” he said quickly and hung up.

Heechul looked at his phone with a sad experience. “Someday you will meet a woman who will turn your world upside down,” he sighed and kind of hoped that that day would come soon.

Oh, it will Heechul. Sooner than you think.

 

Hello everyone! First I like to say how sorry I am that it took me this long to write this chapter. I had like 3 different ways to start this fic and I didn't know which one to use. I hope you liked this :) and I hope you realised that this is a full chapter even when it's name is teaser I.

Yes, I know that Leeteuk is a bastard now, but he will change soon :) And as you can see, other idols will be having cameos in this fic and other Super Junior members will have supporting roles :) Did you already guess who's the Director? :D

Please tell me what you think about this one and I'll see you again on September :)

Check out my other fics!

Fake Flower || You are not my oppa