Final.

Kim Tae Yeon, That Dork.

Theme Song : "Like a Star". Sang by; Kim Taeyeon & The One. 

 


 

Baekhyun slowly walked in the hall way, watching Kim Taeyeon, that dork. He always thought that Taeyeon was something else. What's that word? Different. He has been watching her at school for some time now. It may sound a bit creepy but, it was for her safety. Soo Mi, the queenka of the school, would always find her way to bully Taeyeon. Baekhyun is going to find a way to stop it but, how?

Taeyeon was talking with her eight friends, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun.(A/N: In order as in age.)

"Hey, maknae; did you eat breakfast this morning?" Taeyeon asked nicely. "Yes, of course unnie." Seohyun replied. "Good." Taeyeon said as she talked to the other members.

Taeyeon and her members were the best performing group for females in her school. The reason why they're not the queenkas' of the school is because, Soo Mi's father owns the school; so it gave her power. 

Soo Mi will never learn how to accept anything that Taeyeon and her friends did. That includes, breathing, blinking, and well, living. The crazy queenka is now trying to do anything she can to stop they're group from performing again. She begged her father but, her father wouldn't budge and threatened to stop her group if she kept on bringing up dumb ideas. 

~~

Taeyeon was walking out the school to go home when Soo Mi stopped her, "Where are you going?" Soo Mi asked and gave her a dirty look. "Anti." Taeyeon thought. "I'm going home like every other student, why?" Taeyeon said politely and faked a smile. "Oh, cut the nice girl crap and quit singing. I hate it, and everyone hates it." Soo Mi said as she smirked. 

Taeyeon also smirked, "Yep. Everyone in your group hates it. Wait, no. You just hate it. Bye. I'm not wasting my breath on a piece of trash." Taeyeon quickly ran away after that. She heard a scream behind her. "Taeyeon, 1. Queenka. 0." Taeyeon mumbled and walked to her dorm. 

Little did Soo Mi and Taeyeon know, Baekhyun and the rest of EXO- K were witnessing the whole conversation. 

"Dude, that Taeyeon chick is no joke." Kai said. "I know. Damn. Baekhyun good choice." Sehun said as he nudged Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiled at Taeyeon who was running away. "Kim Taeyeon, that dork. Good Job."

~~

At Suho's house, the EXO boys were discussing about the annual school performance talent show. 

"How was China?" Sehun asked Luhan. "It was fun. I got to meet the Chinese fans. Who knew our popularity went all the way over there." Luhan said. "I know right? I wanted to go too." Sehun said. "Aw... I know, but next time, okay?" Luhan said. "Alright. Lets see what we're doing for the talent show! I can't wait!"Sehun exclaimed and joined the other boys. 

"Kris, handle your half of the kids." Suho said. "EXO- M! Shut up and sit down!" Kris hollered. They did as told; EXO-K chuckled at what happened, "Guys." Suho said. They closed their mouths too. 

"This year, lets do something different." Suho suggested. "Like what?" Kai said. "Something different from last years'." Kris said. "Okay, but what?" Kai asked once again. "I don't know." Kris said. 

"How about Growl?" Xiumin suggests. "Okay, lets just do Growl. We need to hurry and practice." Suho said. The boys of EXO agreed and left to their practice room.

~~

"Unnie, what should we do this year?" Seohyun asked Taeyeon. "Lets see. We have the songs, "Stay Girls, "I Got A Boy", "Promise", and a lot more. What do you girls want to do?" 

"I want to do, "I Got A Boy"," Yuri said. "Me too!", "Same here!", "Me too!", the girls screamed.

"It's settled, we're doing, "I Got A Boy"." Taeyeon said as she put her books away. 

~~

The next day had come, "New day!" Taeyeon stretched as she got ready for school.

Ring. You got a message. You got a message. 

Taeyeon unlocked her phone and pressed on the message that read;

 

Kim Tae Yeon. Ha! What kind of a name is that? Gross. Why are you trying to sing? You're not even good at it! I always win 1st place, so don't even try. You're so pathetic for trying to beat me and my group. I really, H.A.T.E, hate you and your little fake and ty group. Just don't compete this year and we won't harm you anymore, okay? Have a nice day at school!

Taeyeon scoffed at the message, "Wow. Why can't she just say it to my face? Wimp."

~~

Baekhyun walked around the hallways, stopping in front of the dance practice room. He looked inside to find nine diligent girls dancing. Smiling, he stayed for a while until his friends called him up.

"Yo! Baekhyun! Lets go to the other dance room! This one is booked." Kai said as he slung his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders. 

Baekhyun zoned out and stared at that one girl, Kim Tae Yeon, That Dork.

Kai followed Baekhyun's eyes and it landed on her, Kim Tae Yeon. Kai smirked and flicked Baekhyun's forehead, "Lets go!"

~~

"Taeyeon, unnie! Lets go to the usual cafe now. I'm so tired!" Seohyun said as she took Taeyeon's hand. "Alright Seohyunnie. Who else is going?"

The girls showered down in the girls' locker room and changed into their casual clothing. 

"I'll take a latte." the last member ordered. 

"Girls, this morning, I got a text message from Soo Mi", the girls looked at Taeyeon, baffled, "Here, pass it around."

After so, the girls were astonished, "We're not fake or ty!" Jessica screamed. "Unnie! What to do?" Seohyun and Yoona echoed each other. 

Taeyeon sighed, she knew she had to make the right choice. "Lets go for it. I don't care what Soo Mi does to me. She'll never, ever cross the line." 

"Okay, unnie. All of our trust is in your hands." Yuri said. Taeyeon smiled at the 8 girls, "What would I do without my girls?"

~~

The next day approached.

Taeyeon was walking down the hall, when she was tripped. "Oops . . . Sorry." Soo Mi sad and laughed. Taeyeon shrugged it off and left to her class room.

Once Taeyeon entered, there was something on her seat. Taeyeon curiously walked over to the chair and found a gift box. She smiled and opened it to find a doll. It's hair was messed up, there were holes all over, and had ragged clothes. There was also a note in the box, 

"Kim Taeyeon. I see that you've opened this box. This is just the beginning. Give up your spot on the show or you'll be living in hell until it the show is here."

Taeyeon shrugged it off, "Desperate much?"

~~

Baekhyun watched Taeyeon while she opened that box. "What's in it? Is it from someone who likes her? Is it a gift from her boyfriend?" thought Baekhyun. The bell rang as the class took their seats. 

"Class, it's a week until the major talent show! Now, anyone who's in a group may go now." All of a sudden, the whole class stood up. The teacher laughed at her students, "Oh. . . I know who needs to go and not. Hm. . . Lets see. Taeyeon, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Tiffany, Chanyeol, and Suho. Go. FIGHTING!" she said as she smiled. The students bowed and left.

 

"So, what are you girls doing this year?" Suho asked Taeyeon. "Well, we've got this new concept. It's going to be a surprise. That's all I can tell you." Taeyeon smiled. "Sounds interesting. Good luck this year. Fighting!" Suho smiled and went back to his friends.  

Taeyeon her lips, "Oh la la.Taeyeon has a boyfriend! Taeyeon has a boyfriend!" Yuri cooed. Taeyeon slightly blushed, "Yuri-ah! Don't do that to me! Lets go." 

Taeyeon dragged her friends to their practice room in the school. 

"Wrong! Lets started again." Taeyeon and Hyoyeon echoed together. The members nodded and got into starting position.  

The 12 boys of EXO watched the 9 girls of So Nyeo Shi Dae, singing and dancing. 

Baekhyun watched one particular girl though. He admired her every step, every line she sang, and every breath she took. She was just so perfect, to him.

~~

"Taeyeon-sshi! Good job today." Baekhyun said as he blushed. "You think so? Thanks. You guys too." Taeyeon said. "Yes. Ah.. W-would y-you may-maybe like t-to go out s-sometime?" Baekhyun asked shyly; scrachting the bacck of his head.

"Taeyeon-ah! Lets go!" Tiffany shouted. "Um. . . Sure! Where should we meet?" Taeyeon asked. "How about that coffee shop near school. Tomorrow. Don't be late!" Baekhyun smiled and pushed Taeyeon towards her friends.  

~~

"Today's the day! Ah. . . Someone actually asked me on a date in an innocent, unlike those nasty erts. 'Oh. Taeyeon go out with me. I want you', or, 'You me, date', or, 'Lets have babies together'. Ew! Now I know that there are decent guys in our school like, EXO. Kya!" 

~~

Taeyeon was in front of the cafe. She looked inside in admiration. "Wow.  This is so cute!" Taeyeon squealed. Taeyeon looked over at the corner of the cafe, "Omo!" she gasped. 

"I-is t-that? No! It can't be him! It can't be!" 

Tears started to form in Taeyeon's eyes.

~~
 

Baekhyun looked over to the girl in the middle of the coffee shop.

"Oh. My Gosh."

"What is it, oppa?" Soo Mi exclaimed.

Baekhyun glared at Soo Mi, "Get off of me. Have some class."

"Why oppa? You were enjoying my lips too." Soo Mi said with her 'innocent' eyes.

Baekhyun pushed Soo Mi off and ran towards Taeyeon.

Taeyeon saw him coming her way. She didn't know what to do. Should she run? Taeyeon ran for it. 

"Bad jerk! Bad jerk!" Taeyeon screamed. Ahjummas' and ahjussis' were looking at Taeyeon with sympathy. 

~~

"Hey, yeobo. Why would anyone break that poor girl's heart? She's so pretty and looks so pure and innocent, unlike most girls these days."

"I don't know. He must be very bad. So bad. You're happy that I'm not like that, right?" "Yes, I'm very happy. Hurry! The customers are waiting."

~

 Taeyeon ran all the way home to her members. "He's so bad! Bad jerk! I never want to see him again!" Taeyeon screamed.

"Why unnie? What's wrong?" Seohyun asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon hugged Seohyun. "Seohyunnie, don't go out until I aprrove the person that you want to date." Taeyeon sobbed.

"Unnie! Don't worry. I hate boys. Lets go talk, okay?"

~~

Seohyun brought in some snacks into the living room. All the members were out having fun. Seohyun chose to stay home and read.

"Tell me what happened, unnie." Seohyun said as she took out a note book and pen. 

"I was in front of the coffee shop, admire how beautiful it was." "Go on." 

" As I walked in, I saw it. Baekhyun and Soomi were making out with each other. Then he looked my way, started to yell at Soomi. But I heard what Soomi said." 

"Unnie, what did she say?"

"She said, 'You were enjoying my lips too.'"

"Ah. . . I see. Unnie, let Baekhyun explain himself. If you don't, you're going to be sobber everyday. Don't think about it. If that Soomi does anything to threaten you, ignore it. She won't cross the line, trust me. Her dad would kill her. Put a smile on your face a school tomorrow and act as if nothing happened. Never give up!"

"Thanks Seohyun. You're a really good member." Taeyeon hugged Seohyun and squealed. "Now, lets eat!"

~~

The next day has come with a bright sunny sun. "Remember what Seohyun said, okay? Fighting."

Taeyeon was walking to school by herself. She felt a pretense following her, watching her every step. "Stupid guy doesn't know that I know? Pfft." Taeyeon whispered to herself.

Once Taeyeon reached her class, Soomi had a video she put together for Taeyeon. "What is going on, Soomi?" Taeyeon asked fearlessly. "Nothing sweetie. Just sit down and enjoy the show, alright?" Soomi smirked and played a video. 

"You can't! How could you record me crying yesterday? Who the hell do you think you are? I'm reporting this to your father. Don't try to stop me." 

Taeyeon scrambled out of the class room with Soomi close behind. Baekhyun secretly walked out of the classroom as well. 

~~

 "Principle Heo, I'm done with your daughter threatening me. I've been keeping quiet for a while now! Please tell her to stop. I know, I should be handling this on my own but, I just can't." Taeyeon said.

"Oh, Miss Kim. I had no idea that Soomi was bothering you. I thought you guys were good friends!" Principle Heo replied. 
 

"I'm sorry but, who ever said that we were friends?" Taeyeon said. "Well, this one night, I saw a gift box with your name on it in Soomi's room." Principle Heo said.

"No, it had some nasty things in it. Please, tell your daughter to stop." Taeyeon said. 

"If she stops, then you can't perform." Principle Heo said. "Sir, are you taking her side?" Taeyeon argued. "Of course, she's my one and only daughter." "B-but. We never even win! C'mon!" Taeyeon said. "Sorry Miss Kim."

~~

Baekhyun gritted his teeth, "Heo Soomi, I'll get you!"

Taeyeon walked out of the office, "Omo! Baekhyun-sshi! What are you doing here?" "Uh. . . Nothing, why?" "I have to go. Don't follow me."

Taeyeon sprinted off to her friends, leaving Baekhyun alone. 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid! Taeyeon, I'll help you get back into the show!." Baekhyun told himself. 

~~

 Today was the day before the show.

"What to do? What to do?" Baekhyun asked himself as he paced around his room. Today, the participants had the day off of school to practice. It was 6:00 AM, one our before he had to go meet up with EXO.

"Aha. I got it!.

Baekhyun got dressed in his sweats and plugged in his earphones. He set his MP3 on shuffle and took a jog to the school's dance rooms.

Once he got there, he found eight girls dancing with all their might while one was sitting in the corner watching her members. 'I got a boy meotjin'. "Okay girls, good job. Take five." Taeyeon said as she pulled out her ringing phone. 

*Neoye sesangeuro (hey!) Yeah yeorin barameul tago yeah, Ni gyeoteuro (hey!) Eodi eseo wat nyago, Hae malkge mudneun nege bimi rira malhaesse, Manyang idaero (hey!) hamkke georeu myeo,  Eodideun cheonguk il teni (eodideun cheonguk il teni)*


"Umma! Yes, I'm doing good. How about you umma? Great. What? Y-y-you're going to be in town tomorrow? You're going to be watching the show? No mom! Nothing's wrong. Of course I am, why? No, nothing is wrong. I have to go now Umma, annyeong!" Taeyeon hung up her phone and sighed.

Baekhyun decided to go sit by Taeyeon. "Hey leader." Baekhyun said. "What do you want?" Taeyeon responded. "I want to help. I want to help you back into the show." Baekhyun confirmed Taeyeon. "Why is that, Byun Baekhyun?" Taeyeon asked. "I want to because I li-"

"Okay girls! In five, four, three, two, one!" Hyoyeon shouted and they started again.

"Sorry, maybe tell me later." Taeyeon said. Baekhyun wasn't going to give up now, "No, now." 

Baekhyun lifted Taeyeon up bridle style and ran out of the room. Her members were cheering and shouting "BaekYeon!" as the two left the building.

"Yah! Put me down!" Taeyeon shouted. "Never, Kim Taeyeon, never!" Baekhyun said as he ran into an alley. 

Baekhyun finally put down and smiled at her. "You dork. What do you want?" Taeyeon said as she dusted herself off. "I want you to be back in the show." Baekhyun answered. "I want that too, baboon. Go away." Taeyeon walked off.

"Stubborn." Baekhyun thought and snatched Taeyeon's wrists. "May I help you?" Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at him. Baekhyun smirked at Taeyeon, "It's me who can help you."

 

~~

Tonight was the big show that everybody were so pumped up about. 

"Is it going to work? Are me and the unnies going to be able to perform in the show?" Seohyun asked Baekhyun. "Of course, trust me." Baekhyun said as he gave Kai the signal and they started.

~~

s h o w t i m e  


"Welcome to Seoul High's annual talent show competition! I'm your MC, Lee Ji Eun; and the one beside me is, Kim Woo Bin."

"Hello everyone. Today,we're going to be watching and listening to lots and lots of different varities of music! The groups that will be performing today are: TVXQ, Shinhwa, 2PM, 2AM, Sistar, Secret, B.A.P, TINY-G, MBLAQ, K.WILL, Ladies Code, Two Big, VIXX, ZE:A, Infinite, Super Junior, F(x), Girls' Day, SHINee, Kara, U-KISS, Crayon Pop, Miss A, Wonder Girls, CNBLUE, Big Bang, 2NE1, Chocolat, Rania, After School, NU'EST, Hello Venus, Teen Top, 4MINUTE, A-Pink, B2ST, Boyfriend, B1A4, Spica,  Brave Girls, 5Dolls, Co-Ed, T-Ara, Bagel Girls (Meaning; Baby Face & Glamours Body.), Girls' Generation and EXO. Stay tuned for the whole show everyone! This is MC Kim Woo Bin," "And this is MC Lee Ji Eun!" "Saying, enjoy your show at, S. E. O. U. L. High School!" They said the last line together.

 

~~ 

Kai 'practiced' backstage near Bagel Girls' dorm. A girl stumbled out of the room; that girl was none other than Heo Soomi. Kai smirked and continued to practice his dancing. Soomi, an obvious fan girl herself, couldn't help but take notice of the incredible dancing machine. 

After Kai had finished, Soomi hopped like a bunny, clapping until her palms were as red as a tomato. Kai half-smiled at Soomi. Blushing, Soomi approached Kai, "Hey there, handsome." "Hi,  hot stuff." Kai replied. "Do you want to have a good time tonight?" Soomi smirked. "Ha ha, sure. How about round one right now?" Kai asked. Soomi blushed, "So soon already? Oh, alright, alright." she said. 

Soomi marched down to her and her members' dressing room. She swung the door opened and instructed for everyone to "get their lazy butts out." The members gave her a dirty look and left. 

Kai smirked, "This is working." He said in his mind.

Soomi ped her costume a little to show a little more cleavage; she was already showing more than she should before. She winked at him and cat walked outside to where Kai was waiting and slung her arms around him. She pushed her lips against Kai's and started to passionately kiss them.

Kai, feeling disgusted, quickly pushed her in to her dressing room and shut the door with a big SLAM!

"CHANYEOL! HURRY WITH THE ROPE AND CHAIR!" Kai screamed.  

 

~~

Time passed as the day went on. The performances were excellent as expected. Taeyeon looked around for Princable Heo, seeing if he was actually there for the first half. 

"Bastard." Taeyeon thought. "Why isn't he here to watch the other performances? Wait, it's because the winner is the same group every year even thought they have no talent." Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

Baekhyun walked next to Taeyeon and slung his arm around her. "Everything's going to be okay, aegiya (Meaning; Baby)." Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and glanced over at him, "Yeobo? Since when? Ew, that's so cheesy." Taeyeon asked. "Since I started to like you, you dork." Baekhyun replied. "Like me? Like me? Are you kidding me right now?" Taeyeon argued. "No, I'm not kidding right now. You of all girls, I know. It sounds weird right? But let me tell you this; You are the star to my sky, the seed to my apple, the angel of my dreams, the up to my down, the everything to my nothing. You are my everything to me." Baekhyun confessed. Taeyeon blushed a light shade of pink.

"Kim Taeyeon, will you accept me?" Baekhyun kneeled down and held out his hand. Taeyeon glanced down, "Should I?" Taeyeon thought to herself. 

Taeyeon slowly reached her hand out for Baekhyun's. The minute her hand reached Baekhyun's, Baekhyu pulled Taeyeon into a warm hug. "Don't worry about anything anymore. I'll be here to protect you." Baekhyun softly whispered to Taeyeon. "What about my other members?" Taeyeon asked. "EXO is here too, don't worry." Baekhyun chuckled. "She's a keeper." Baekhyun thought. 

 

"WHOHOOO!" "WHOOTWHOOT!" "ATTA BOY!" "GO UNNIE!" "BACON IS ALL GROWN UP NOW!" "CHUKKAE UNNIE!" screamed the members of Girls' Generation and EXO. Baekhyun and Taeyeon looked at them, then at each other. "KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!" EXO chanted. Girls' Generation gave them a "Are you crazy?!?!?!" look.

Baekhyun looked down at Taeyeon, seeing if she approves. Taeyeon slightly smiled and nodded her head.

Baekhyun softly planted his lips on to Taeyeon's. The EXO members chanted, once again. Taeyeon and Baekhyun pulled away a the same time and blushed a deep red color.

"Next up is, Girls' Generation!" Lee Ji Eun, the MC, said. "Good luck!" "Fighting!" "Hurry up and go!" "Fighiting!" EXO chanted. Girls' Generation gave their thanks and walked to the stage. They lined up and waited for their music to start. 

~~

After their performance was done, EXO performed.

~~

"Those were all of the performences for tonight! Now, it's ime to reveal the winner for the best performence. This year was different; this yerar, the audience had the choice to vote who was going to win." MC Lee Ji Eun said. "Yes, it was.Now, for the moment we were all waiting for." MC Kim Woo Bin opened up the envelope. That enevelope held the name of the winner for this year. "I can't believe it! This year's winner is, Girls' Generation! Congratulations!" he said.

Girls' Generation was over joyed! The other groups chanted for Girls' Generation, congratrulating them. 
Taeyeon was pushed to the front for a short speech, "Wow. Thank you to all of you who voted for Girls' Generation. I also want to thank my members for being here through thick and thin tonight. Girls' Generation and I want to give our biggest thank you to EXO. Without EXO, we wouldn't be able to perform tonight. Please give them a round of appluse." 

~~

After the show was over, all of the groups that performed decided to go to Lotte World together. 

"Taeyeon, let's do it! There's no turning back now!" Baekhyun shouted. "Lets go! It's not like we can get off anyway!" Taeyeon shouted back. 

Baekhyun held on to Taeyeon's hand, "EVERYONE! KIM TAE YEON, THAT DORK! SHE IS MINE! IF YOU TOUCH HER, I'LL KILL YOU! ECSPECIALLY YOU, KAI!" Baekhyun shouted as they reached the highest peak of the rollercoaster. Taeyeon giggled and Baekhyun. "TAEYEON-AH! SARANGHAEEEEEEEE!" Baekhyun screamed as they dropped don the 75 degree angled rollercoastrer. 

~~

As weeks passed by, Taeyeon and Baekhyun's love for each other grew immensly. Soomi left the country because her dad was ashamed of her, and the rest of Girls' Generation found a little romance of their own.

~~

Baekhyun dragged Taeyeon all over Seoul. From shopping departments to couple cafes'. "Byun Baek Hyun! I'm tired! Take me home!" Taeyeon whined. "We need to go to just one mopre place, just one more place." Baekhyun informed her. "This better be good or else I'm killing you!" Taeyeon said. "Arra! Arra!" Baekhyun said.

30 minutes later, the couple had reached their destination. "Put this blindfold on, Taeyeon-ah." Baekhyun handed Taeyeon the blindfold. Taeyeon agreed and put it on. "You can't open the blindfold until I tell you to, okay?" Baekhyun said. "Okay, hurry up!" Taeyeon screamed. 

Baekhyun walked behind Taeyeon and guided her into a building. They got on an elevator and traveled all the way up to the roof top. "Go ahead and take it off." Baekhyun said. Taeyeon obeyed and snatched off her blind fold. They were on the roof top of a colossal skyscraper/hotel. There were white Christmas lights decorated along the outline of the rooftop and a small of a sweet aroma  around the couple. Decorating the floor lied candles and rose petals. Dabbed on the sideof the rooftop was a hot tube, with the swimming pool right next to it. 

"Is this why you told me to bring my swimming suit?" Taeyeon asked.Baekhyun shyly nodded his head. Taeyeon smiled and started stripping off her clothes. Her swimming suit was uncomfortably under her cloths all day. Surprisingly, Baekhyun had it on under his skinny jeans all day too. 

The couple held on to each other's hand and slowly put themselves into the hot tub, staring off at the beautiful star-filled sky. 

"Those stars shine so bright." Taeyeon said as she gazed at them. "They're not as bright as my favorite star though." Baekhyun told her. "Which one?" Taeyeon said as she point to several stars. Baekhyun chuckled, "Mm, Kim Tae Yeon, that dorky star." Taeyeon thumped his chest and laughed, "Silly bacon." "Your's only, Kim Tae Yeon, you dork." 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everybody. I've been gone like, ever since I started this one-shot on July 4th, 2013. I'm sorry. i didn't have any ideas until now. Sorry. D;;

I've never really been on asianfanfics lately either. I'll start being active again. (: I hope you guys enjoyed this.

 

Thanks to these members who never unsubscribed:

@
FanFan999love 
@
Heartxsone_ 
@
hugmeagain2 
@
suhoyeoja 
@
anacarolinataengooo 
@
baekhyunladee 
@
rina_takashi 
@
ladykirana 
@
scarlet_maknae