Chapter 14

Sacrifices he made
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Given a chance and a choice to return back to his normal life, Minseok is scared. One moment he's been sentenced to death, the next he's been asked if he wants to return back to his normal life, before he was dead. Minseok didn't know what to do, making a choice has never been his favourite past time nor his best thing ever. He at making a decision, it has always been Luhan who's deciding for him. 

With trembling hands, Minseok sat down on his couch. Minseok knew either way someone will have to get hurt and he doesn't want that to happen, he's too soft hearted for it. He wanted peace, and didn't peace came knocking on his door when he made the choice earlier back then? He decided to live once again as Kim Minseok and to save himself, so why now life has to sentence him back to death once again?

He sighed and closed his eyes, he want himself to lose his mind and forget all about EXO. Maybe that's the only way he wouldn't feel burdened. Or maybe he won't feel that... stressed. 

"Minseok, have you seen my Tao standee? It should be somewhere around the house," His little sister said, coming from her room. 

She frowned when Minseok didn't respond to her question. "Hey, did you hear me?" 

She sighed and slapped his thigh. "Minseok! What are you doing? Did you hear me calling for you?!" 

Minseok stared at her with question marks above his head. "What?" a word that killed her. She sighed frustratedly and shook her head. 

"Forget it. I'll look for it in awhile. Now tell me, what's wrong with you?" 

Minseok shook his head. "Nothing." 

His little sister rolled her eyes and leaned onto the couch. "Minseok, I have been living with you since I was born, you know you can't lie to me. And you at it, no doubt." 

Minseok smiled and her head. "It's really nothing. How about let's have pizza right now? I can always get you a new Tao standee if you want to," His sister chuckled and agreed.

Minseok's smile dropped once she's out of his sight. His worries came back. He was given two days to think about it. And by the deadline, he has to give his answer to Kyra. He knew Kyra wanted a 'yes' for his answer; he knew exactly what Kyra's planning. But he somehow didn't want it to happen. 

Selfish or not, he just didn't want history to repeat. He wants everything to pass by. So why can't it pass by like he wanted?

 

***

 

The second day Minseok woke up an hour earlier for work. He cooked his sister's favourite for breakfast before leaving for work.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter