It's not too late right???

I Love you...

Mi young POV

 

"He's already have girlfriend....." My heart start to feel like been cut into pieces. Sehun, my best friend since middle school has girlfriend and he didn't tell me about that. Why??? Why I have to hear it from others but not from himself. I just nodded. No wonder he rarely hang out with me.

"Err, sorry but I have another thing to do... Next time okay???" He said that when I ask him to accompany me to go buy new clothes. I just nodded when he said that. But, lately, I always saw him with Yura, the pretty student in our school. She's really smart and kind to people, unlike others pretty girl who really arrogant because of their popularity.

"Hey, Mi young... Are you okay??" My thought just gone away when Jina waved her hand to my face. I just nodded and smile. A FORCE SMILE.

After that, I just see Sehun and ask him to be honest with me. At first, he was so shock about that.

"You think I was stupid didn't know about this?? WE ARE IN SAME SCHOOL YOU PABO!" I cried at him, feel really being betrayed from my own bestfriend.

"I'm sorry..." That's only come out from his mouth. I just sigh.

"Is she good to you..?" He nodded. "Since when you guys going out?"

"It's.... it's been five weeks...."

"So, I've been fooled out for almost a month...?"

"I..."

"Just..... Be happy with her, okay??? Just, don't worry about me.I'm fine without you..." I said and just leave him behind. It's really hurt since I have feelings with him.....

 

 

 

 

Yes. I have fall in love with him since middle school. I was going to confess my feelings during our school's event but there's no good timing to say it that time. So, I just hide it from my own. Now, it's really too late as he love someone that really suits to him.

Everytime I saw them together, I just smile but my heart is broken. I smile because I saw Sehun is really happy now, but at the same time hurt because he's happy not because of me. When he turn his view toward me, I just pretend looking at book and slowly walk away from the lovebird.

It's been a week but Sehun never talk to me anymore. Since that, I become a new Mi Young. Really quiet and sometimes didn't concentrated what our teacher saying at the front. A the times, I will watch Sehun who now sit at another seat, far from me. (OH, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT WE ARE IN SAME CLASS RIGHT?) Sometimes I saw him playing handphone, texting someone. It hurts me more. 

Finally, I realized....... He's not cared about me anymore.......

 

After school, I just go to my locker and keep my things inside it.

"Hey, Mi Young ya??" I turn my view, only to see Jina walking towards me.

"Ne, what is it?"

"Hey, are you okay..?"

"Yup, it's just I'm kind tired right now. Oh, I have to go now, or I going to be late at work...." I said and quickly close my locker. She just nodded and wave her hand at me while I'm running out from school. But, I didn't realized it my bag still open and...........

 

NO ONE POV

As Jina say goodbye to Mi Young, she realized that something has fall out from Mi Young's bag. A letter. She quickly grab it and try to call Mi Young but it's too late. She just look at the letter and there's Sehun's name on it. She just titled her head as she walking out from the school too. 

"Ya, Oh Sehun!!!!!!!!" Sehun and Yura, whose also walking our from school turn their head only to see Jina going to them.

"Annyeong haseyo..." Yura said, bowing to Jina. Jina also bow to reply the greet.

"Why you call me?"

"Ahh... Mi young drop this from her bag and it seems like it's for you....." Sehun raised his eyebrow while looking at  the letter at Jina's hand.

"For me?" Jina just nodded. He grab the letter and just looking at it. Yura also looks curious about it.

At night, after shower, Sehun sit at his study desk and start open the letter. 

 

Sehun ya..... 

I know it might sounds creepy to you, but I can't say it out in front of you.... but i have to say this....

I love you..... Actually, I love you since middle school, but i didn't dare because it's seems there's no right time to confess it to you...

But, I realized it I was too late now... When I saw you with Yura, You looks really happy...

It hurt me but what should I do? She's the one for you.... I was really happy for you, althugh I was really hurt from inside...

It's fine for me if you didn't notice about me again.. I understand...

Guess that I just move on right...? hahahaha... sorry for such silly confession....

Mianhei for disturbing you.... Have a happy life with Yura....

And thanks for being my friends until now....

 

The one who loved you once,

Pabo Mi Young~

 

"That girl...." Sehun hold the letter until it become crumpy before grabbing his cardigan and just dash out from his house.

 

Mi Young POV

 

Finally it's done! I was working as a worker at the shop until 11pm. My back really hurt since I have to lift such heavy things from one plce to anotherfor couple of times.

Actually, there's a reason why I work too hard. It's because I want to forgot about those feelings I have now toward Sehun. My plan is, if I work so hard, I will extremely tired and just gone to bed without thinking about it.

After finish my shift, I walked to the bus stop and waiting for the bus to come. I sit at the bench, waiting quietly for the bus. Without realizing, My tears come out and I really can't stop it. I try to wipe it but it seems it can't stop. 

"Stop you pabo~~ You shouldn't cry... You are-s-s-strong girl.... F-forget about it already..." I said to myself. After 15 minutes, I able to control myself when the bus finally arrived. I quickly stand up as the bus has been stop, waiting for me to enter the bus. However, when I was about to put my left feet on the first stairs, suddenly I feel that my wrist been grab from behind, only to put me into someone's chest. It's a man. Then, he just hug me tightly as he don't want me to go.

I trying to let myself go from that insane person when I heard a familiar voice.

"She's not going to enter the bus. You may go now..." Sehun??? Why? How?

When I heard the bus start to move, I try to release myself from his embrace harder and it worked. I look at him.

"What are you doing here?" He didn't answer but only staring at me. I hate it. Those eyes... trying to melt my heart again. But, I don't want to lose with that.

"Are you deaf or wh-" I can't finish my words when Sehun suddenly kiss my lips. After he released the kiss, I just look at him.

I'm trying to talk, but he continue kissing me again~ and again~

"Don't talk.." He said in between the kiss. "Just listen to me..." 

Then, he start singing 'Baby don't cry' from EXO to me. I was crying again as I understood what he trying to say.

"I love you.."

"But..."

"Don't worry about Yura. She will understand about this..."

"How you know?"

"Because..." He peck my lips again and smiling. "I know.."

"How you know that I..." My eyes widened as he show the paper at his hand.

"You drop this... Jina said it and since it's for me, I guess she just giving to me without knowing about the content..." He said while smirk. I was too embarassed when knowing the truth and just put my face on his chest. I can hear him chuckle.

"So.... It's not too late now??" I look at him for a while. He looking at me with a innocent stares. I smile and just peck his lips, as answering his question. He smile and hugging me again.

"I love you..." I said to him.

"Gomawo....and nado~" He said.

 

The next day, after class hours, Sehun meets with Yura and tell the truth about it. Actually, he was afraid that Yura mad at him as she might thinks that Sehun just playing with her feelings. However, Yura just smile, making Sehun feels weird about it.

"Are you okay, Yura-sshi?"

"No, I'm okay... it's just that.... I knew from the first time we started dating.."

"What do you mean?" 

"I know, you never love me. You just like me as a friend actually. Don''t you realized it?" She asked. Sehun just shook his head. "The way you look at me, it was totally different with the way you look at Mi Young-sshi. That's why, i didn't surprised when you came see me and ask to end this relatioonship."

"Yura-sshi..."

"See? You still call me with formality although we are couple before...." Sehun just look at the ground, feeling guilty about it. Yura just tap Sehun's shoulder lightly.

"Don't worry about me... It's her you should worry about." Sehun look at Yura before turning his head, looking at Mi Young who already standing far away form them. "She waiting for you for 10 minutes now. You shouldn't make her wait for too long.."

"But..."

"No but, mister. If you don't want me to get angry, go now." She said while pushing his body. Sehun just look at her, and just smiling before walking towards Mi Young. Sehun seems talking to Mi Young about Yura that she look at her and bows to Yura. Yura also did the same. As the couple walking while holding hand, Yura just smile...

"He's not the one.. so I shouldn't be sad about him anymore..." Yura talking to herself. Suddenly, a basketball land to Yura's head, making her shocked and hold her head.

"What the heck???" She said, while looking at the basketball besides her. She grab it and turn her head to the basketball court, which it was not too far where she standing now. Coincidence, a tall boy walking towards her. And, he's handsome.

"Mianhei, miss. Are you okay?" Yura just looking at him without blinking.

"Err... o-okay. I'm okay..." she said and give the basketball to him.

"Glad you're okay. By the way, my name is Kris. And you are.....?"

"Yura. Lee Yura.."

"Well, nice to meet you, Yura."

"You too. So, what are you doing at the court in this late evening?"

"Just for exercise.... Hmm, mind to accompany me? I was alone,so it was boring. At least there's someone who can talk to me while I'm playing.."

"Err... Sure no problem.."

And soon, there will have another love story............

 

                                                                                            -THE END-

 

 

 

*Hey, wazzup~~??? Thanks for reading this fanfic. Sorry if it such boring story..... but i hope you still like it.... ^^ *