Chapter 1

A Sinful Heart

 

'A Sinful Heart'

Author    : Miniie95

Cast          : Muwon/Jaejoong . (Only this, for this time being)

Chapter  : 1/?

 

Please enjoy! Sorry for the broken english. Need A Beta-Reader

 

 


Chapter 1

 

Jae,

 

Don’t ever get home first like yesterday.

If I've got to your class and you're not there.

Just look at what you will receive.

And should you're alone this time.

 

Muwon.

 

I just saw the message which my brother sent. Somehow he became over-protective to me. Though I was already at the age of 13 years, and sitting in junior high school. My twin brother, differing only 10 minutes by it. Even so, now is my school he became my senior. Because he smart brain to skip one year and leave me alone. What I say to 'alone', yes I was alone. All my friends are afraid to come near me, and this also applies to my best friends Junsu and Yoochun. We will be together if my brother didn’t see us, if at the time we were together and Muwon there, they say that they afraid of him. I don’t understand why.

 

"Joongie ~."

 

I heard my brother's voice and feel his hands on my waist tightly coiled. I looked over him to find him smiling softly at me. I love the softness of his nature, but if he was mad I just can’t think that he is my brother.

 

"Muwonnie ~, why are you late. I've waited so long, take a look inside this room all of my friends have gone home earlier. "I muttered, pursing my lips. Annoyed with his attitude. Hee said if he told me to come, he wasn’t happy when I came too late. While he is.

 

Muwon turned my body, and now we face each other. But he didn’t hand off his hand on both sides of my waits. Treatment like this to me doesn’t make me uncomfortable. It's just other people's views on us, which I don’t understand. Lost in my own mind I wasn’t aware that I being kissed by Muwon. I positioned my arms in his shoulder, trying to stop our activities.

 

"Muwonnie ~, stop. What's the matter with you. Things like this we shouldn’t do it. Enough when we were still small, day by day after all the kisses became more strange. Changmin said it was only for lovers, " I said, slapping his chest slowly.

"But I loveyou ~. alright, don’t worry about it. Let's go before the restaurant we want to go closed. "

 

I let my hand drawn by him.

 

                                                                                                       

 

I see he just poking spaghetti he ordered in silence. I took a deep breath this time. Touching the left hand which he put on the table.

 

"Now what's more, Jaejoongie?"

 

His eyes once again glanced at his watch he was using. Something he did a few minutes. He looked at me with those beautiful eyes, opened his mouth to say something but he hesitated.

 

"Muwonnie ~ remember that I told you two days ago?."

 

I raised my eyebrow, trying to remember what he meant. I looked at him closely and shook my head and replied that I didn’t remember what he had said on two days ago. Now I see he took a long breath, like he was afraid to say it.

 

"Someone who I like, this morning he asked me. And I want to-. "

"Who?." I cut off his words. I feel stupid, how could I miss the most important things like this. MY Jaejoong. Like somebody.

 

"H-HyunJoong."

"And you want me to what?." I asked, motioning for him to continue his word which I had cut earlier. Indirect Jaejoong went on to say, he put his fork down on the table and bowed his head.

 

"I want to ask permission, let me go out with him."

"No." I said, cold and firm.

 

Jaejoong who heard my answer raised his head, his eyes wide open.

 

"Why, hyung?."

"Why did you say? my answer is very easy, because I said no. And I don’t like the man's Jaejoong. You're too good for him. "

"Hyung!! You know what?!. You're so selfish!!. You don’t know that I was very lonely. You organize my life, I don’t have any friends, hyung!. While appa and umma busy taking care of our family company!. I don’t understand you anymore hyung. "

 

Jaejoong roughly shifting his chair and ran out the restaurant where we had lunch today. I casually wipes to clean my mouth with which they had prepared at the table. I pulled out my wallet to pay for our food. Although we only a  junior high school students, but Appa was trusts me to take care of my own life. I rose from my seat, took my bag and looked at Jaejoong goings.

 

 

"You still say like that, Jae? Because you just need me.Kim Muwon. There is nothing else. "