Two

Dear Diary

 

 T w o 

28k6flk.jpg

“But Tiff, I hate parties” Sooyoung sighed for the tenth time as she kept rolling on her bed. Ten minutes ago, her popular best friend, Tiffany called her and asked her to go to Jessica’s Super Birthday party. Jessica’s family owns a mansion, they’re super rich, and Sooyoung knows that it must be a huge party, pretty dresses, make ups, and all. And Sooyoung hates that.

            “No, you don’t! You went to my slumber party, right?”

            “Well yeah, when we’re 14 and it’s not really a party because there were only you and me” Sooyoung answered.

            “Sooyoung, you’re 16 and you’ve never had a boyfriend before,”

            “Ouch” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

            “This is your chance, Sooyoung! Come to the party with me, I have a lot of nice guy friends, I’ll introduce you to them”

            “Please, who wants to date a geek like me? No, I don’t need a boyfriend and I’m not coming”

            “Hm.. okay then, see you tomorrow” Tiffany quickly answered.

Sooyoung frowned. She knows her best friend so well, she doesn’t quickly give up on things. She shrugged it off and turned off the lamp of her room.

28k6flk.jpg

 

            The smell of waffles filled in the house as Sooyoung approached her mother who was cooking in the kitchen.

            “Morning” Her mother greeted.

            “Waffles!” Sooyoung quickly grabbed her plate and took some waffles.

            “Yah honey, wake your brother first, let’s eat together”

            “No, Minho can wait, mom” Sooyoung grinned.

Suddenly their house’s bell rang. Sooyoung stood up and opened the door.

            “Morning honeypie!” She grinned.

            “Tiff?”

            “Can you please let me in first, I bought dresses and stuffs”

            “What?” Sooyoung mumbled. Tiffany went in and put all her things on the. She approached Sooyoung’s mother and greeted.

            “Auntie! How are you?”

            “Oh darling! Long time no see, I’m great. Go sit, I’ll make you waffles” She smiled.

            “It’s okay auntie, I just had breakfast with my sister”

28k6flk.jpg

 

            “Tell me, what are you doing here early in the morning?” Sooyoung asked her best friend. They were in Sooyoung’s bedroom and Tiffany’s busy checking all the dresses she brought.

            “I brought dresses”

            “For?”

            “Tonight’s party at Jessica’s” Tiffany grinned.

            “W-what, oh Tiff, I told , I’m not coming”

           “You’re coming, Sooyoung, oh here, try this” Tiffany handed her a blue sparkly dress. Sooyoung quickly changed to that dress, she went out of the bathroom. 

             "I don't like this dress" Sooyoung said.

"Same here, change

to this!" Tiffany handed Sooyoung another blue dress. Sooyoung quickly changed her dress to the second one. 

 

 She looked at her reflection from the mirror then went out from the bath room. 

"I don't like this too"

"It's good but.. not really good" Tiffany nodded then handed her the third dress.

Sooyoung sighed. This is why she hates big party. She's not that girly, not that fashionista, she can't dress well, even for an ordinary hang out day with friends. She changed her dress and went out of the bathroom. Tiffany examined her and slowly smiled.

"This third dress suits you" She grinned proudly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTES; omf, I did this in a rush otl and it's short. i'll update again soon, maybe tonight. btw, i made a new story, please support and subscribe. I haven't decided the couple so i'd be very happy if you could vote for the couple too. It's an Exoshidae ff. check it out please ; w ; 

낭만길 ┊ Romantic Road

 » layout credit