✍ Someone is back

When Tiffany Meets Jessi

When Tiffany Meets Jessi

"Someone is back from the past

 

“I’m wooyoung tiffany’s—“

 

the Man with a silver hair didn’t even finish his words when A loud and bubbly girl called him.

 

“Woo”

 

All eyes on tiffany and the man that she’s been hugging, Yuri and yoona looked to each other in alarm. Taecyeon quickly eyed his bestfriend, Jessica. Siwon and yunho rushed towards jessica and give the boiling girl a restraining hug.

 

“sica, Calm down okay” Taecyeon kindly approach, Jessica close her eyes as she try to calm down, She shook her head trying to erase the scene where her Wife and Tiffany’s first love hug. She let a long and frustrated sigh. Taecyeon and the rest remove their hands on jessica and smiled. “She’s your wife okay? no need to be jealous” Siwon cheered.

 

Jessica let a faint smile and nod in understanding. She slowly moved her legs to walk through tiffany and wooyoung. Tiffany didn’t notice jessica’s appearance as she busily Talking to wooyoung, the man with a silver hair had a smug smile on that didn’t help jessica’s coolness.

 

“Hey Tiff” Jessica butted in. She coolly put a hand on her wife’s waist before giving wooyoung a  she’s-mine look.  Tiffany being dense stop for a while to give her hubby a smile but after that she continue the conversation with wooyoung.

 

Jessica frown at that scene, in her annoyance she stop the skinship and Drag her best friends at the corner of the room.  “What the heck is he doing here?” She harshly whispered. The group faked a shiver before responding. “Yah. don’t be a jealous freak Sica” Yoona joked. She was about to laugh but decide not to when she saw jessica’s deadly glare.

 

“what are you being jealous about?” Siwon ask half innocent half teaser.

 

Jessica Put a hand on her waist “Because, that Guy is tiffany’s first love” She demand.

 

“So what?” Taeyeon ask. sunny and yunho suddenly broke into laughter when they finally guessed what jessica mean. “That means, Jessica is scared because she believes in the quote ‘First love never dies’” Sunny mockingly pointed out.

 

“Hey, Jessi come here i want you to meet wooyoung” The so called group meeting suddenly interrupted by Mrs. tiffany. Jessica shook her head motioning her best friends to help her not to come closer to the guy, but well yunho, siwon and taecyeon wiggle their brows as they drag jessica Towards tiffany and wooyoung.

 

Jessica tried to struggle out from the grasp but useless, the three musketeers are too strong for her. “Let me go or I’ll Kick your asses. N.o.w NOW” Jessica command. The trio quickly freed their ‘boss’ with a smirk.

 

“Jessi, I want you to meet wooyoung, Wooyoung this is jessica my husband” Tiffany introduced. Wooyoung jaw almost dropped from the fall because of the sudden information, Jessica proudly smile but then Her smile quickly turn into a frown

 

“I miss you Wooyoung, So where have you been this past two years?” Tiffany beamed in a hyper tone. Wooyoung immediately collect his thought and replied. “I miss you too fany-ah. I’m currently working at my father’s company, how about you?”

 

Jessica rolled her eyes he’s jerk She thought. She crossed her arms and shot an icily glare to the gang. “I work as a model while jessica Was now the CEO of the jung enterprise” Tiffany said.

 

Wooyoung cringe his temple “Really? But Jessica likes to be photographer right? Jessica you should’ve follow what you really want” Wooyoung said.

 

“Oh. I’m sorry, I didn’t realize that you’re expert on my life and how should i live it. Please continue and let me take notes” Jessica sarcastically replied. tiffany didn’t like jessica’s behavior so she elbowed jessica playfully. Jessica clench her fist and march away from tiffany as she mumble stupid jerk.

 

“Hahaha, Sorry She’s not usually like that” Tiffany apologized. “Wait jessi, where are you going?” Tiffany bark at jessica, but the blonde waved her hands in annoyance, She continue to Walk on her own paths.

 

“Where are you going?” Taecyeon shouted, but still jessica ignore. Yoona and yuri suddenly run to catch up with jessica. “Hey unnie where are you going?”

 

“Away from that bastard” Jessica mumble. Yoona and yuri got silenced, It’s not a very good idea to talk when hellsica’s mode is on.

 

“Why are we here?” Yuri broke the ice barrier as she ask jessica politely Once they enter a coffee shop. “I’m going to order a hot coffee and pour it in you, Duh. Of course I’m going to drink one. where’s the brain yul” Jessica mocked.

 

Yuri know that it’s only a joke so she just smile to it and says “Yah. I’m just asking” She explain. With that jessica’s mood brighten a little. “You to order coffee and I’ll find a seat, Deal?”

 

“Deal”

 

The naughty couple happily walked through the counter with their finger’s interlock, while jessica start to look for  a vacant seat for three.  “Gotcha” She cheered as she saw an empty seats near the big window. She sat there and sigh.

 

“that bastard, I hate his existence” She mumbled. She pull her phone out and busied herself by surfing at the internet. Without her knowing there’s a girl sat beside her.

 

“Angry?” the girl asked.

 

“a little” without hesitation she replied.

 

“Figures?”

 

“Someone is hitting on my—Urgh He shaped like an idiot” Jessica said while gritting her teeth,

 

The stranger smirk “I didn’t thought you to be stubborn”

 

Jessica raise a brow, she tilt her head ready to shout to the girl but her eyes widen in realization. “Nana?” She breathlessly spoke, The blonde girl flash a witty smile, “Miss me?” She teased.

 

Jessica eyes twinkle seeing her childhood bestfriend. “Nana!” She chimed cutely, Nana cutely pouted. “I thought i wouldn’t recognize be but I’m wrong”

 

Jessica smiled in triumph “Silly, I wouldn’t forget you, your my bestfriend” She said. Nana show her complete set of white teeth as she smiled.

 

“So….” Nana seductively bite her lower lip while fidgeting.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA, You didn’t even change, Your still cute and shy. And your seductive stares never fails me” Jessica teased, Nana looked down as she blushed furiously. “So Miss me?” Nana slowly looked up and saw jessica’s hands spread, motioning for a hug.

 

Nana happily hug her bestfriend tightly “I miss you Maomao” Jessica slowly pulled back “Maomao? You still remember that nickname?” She teased.

 

“Of course, Your my maomao” Nana didn’t notice that her voice is kinda loud. Enough for the girl standing not so far from them to hear.

 

“Jessi?”

 

Jessica and Nana’s eyes are now set on the girl named tiffany.

 

oh shoot! 

 

 

I Updated. Finally, I'm back  but wait My writing is getting worst. Aigoo~ but I'll try my best to make this thing good, Okay? guys are  you still there? hehehe hope you like this one.......