✍ No need to say

When Tiffany Meets Jessi

 


When Tiffany Meets Jessi

"Relationship that doesn't need many words

 

Thing’s went awkward between tiffany and jessica after what happened. A group of people happily chatting at their hang out place except the blonde and the redhead. Jessica has been zoning out for quiet sometime while the other one stealing glance to jessica, Tiffany don’t have enough courage to talk to jessica, she’s embarrassed and relief at the same time.

 

“Hey Siwon, taecyeon can you guys accompany to buy some foods?” yunho ask as he rub his tummy, The duo stand up and walked towards the hungry man “Sure” Taecyeon replied, the three musketeers mouthed something to the others before leaving.

 

“Aigoo~ I’m so thirsty” Sunny groan, taeyeon immediately booze up and looked to the girl she loves “Really? wait for me here, I’ll just buy some water” Taeyeon says she was about to run when sunny called her name “Taengoo, I want to go with you” Sunny walked to taeyeon with a playful wink,

 

The Suffocating atmosphere began, tiffany and jessica left under the tree, Tiffany keep on busying herself while jessica finally snap out from her thoughts, she scan the area and realize that they left them. Jessica slowly moved closer to tiffany,

 

thump, thump

 

Suddenly tiffany’s heartbeat increase because of their closeness. her heart continue to race, she glance to jessica whose been glancing to her wrist watch, “is there’s something wrong?” she ask as she collect her courage one by one.

 

Jessica stood up and hold tiffany’s hands she start to drag tiffany with her, Tiffany on the other hand don’t know what’s happening, She let herself to be dragged. they hopped in a public bus, jessica motioned tiffany to wait their ad when she come back she has a bouquet in her hand,

 

---

“what are we doing here?” Tiffany ask, they’re in the cemetery and tiffany was so clueless at that time, she saw jessica standing infront of a grave, Tiffany slowly walked beside jessica and looked directly to the grave. julia jung. She read

 

She turn her gaze to jessica and saw the blonde smiling at the grave, Tiffany for the first time find that smile breath taking. her lips voluntary smiled, her hands automatically move and held jessica’s.

 

Jessica looked to the blushing tiffany, instead of swatting tiffany’s hands away, she held it tighter and let their finger’s interlock. Jessica motion tiffany to sit beside her. “She’s My mother and i want you to meet her” Jessica smiled. Tiffany shyly nodded then turn her attention to the grave “Hi, Mrs. Jung” She said then used her free hand to wave in it.

 

“I took you here, because i want you to meet the woman i really love, even thou. i spend time with her for just a short period of time, I felt her love for me, for krystal for dad and for us” Jessica said as she was getting teary. tiffany felt that jessica needs someone so she squeezed jessica hands. “She’s a hero” Tiffany murmur

 

“she is, indeed”

---

They we’re now sitting at the back part of the bus, Still holding each other’s hands “you said you love me is that true?” Jessica ask in nowhere, Tiffany caught off guard, she looked away trying to hide her blush, but then she says “Yes…..I love you”

 

Jessica plaster a content smile, she tighten the grip on tiffany’s hands, “I’ve never imagine this…us, did you know that i always dream without you?”  Tiffany looked directly to jessica’s eyes, how can she be that dumb not to notice how jessica love her.

“Once i dream about you being happy with others, and the time i woke up, I’m sweating like hell, I’m afraid at that time afraid because you can’t be with me but happy at the same time, happy because your happy even though you’re not with me, I think you’re happiness is my happiness too” Jessica reminisce.

 

Tiffany started to get worried, she didn’t broke her gaze to jessica, she was like pleading in her mind, for jessica to look at her.  And as if a cue, jessica lock her eyes to tiffany’s.

 

“Tiff i—“

 

Tiffany silence jessica by crushing her lips to the blonde’s. That kiss. It’s different from the first, So gentle so soft, a meaningful. Tiffany slowly broke apart, “I don’t want anyone else to have your heart, Kiss your lips, be in your arms, be the one you love, I don’t want anyone to take my place” Tiffany smiled tenderly,

 

Jessica smirk from the confession “So your jealous to your sister, huh?” She teased, Tiffany faked an angry emotion by crossing her hands and pout. “I get jealous because I’m afraid someone is going to make you happier than i do”

 

“Aw, I don’t know you’re a sweet talker too” Jessica joked, then embrace her love one. “So would you be my girlfriend?” She ask, Tiffany looked at jessica in disbelief “I thought we’re already a couple?”

 

Jessica smiled proudly “really? but i didn’t ask you yet” She replied innocently, Tiffany pout more then turn her back to jessica, The blond can’t help to the other girl’s cuteness overload. She slowly move closer to her ‘girlfriend and trap the girl from her warm embrace. “I’m just kidding”

 

Tiffany slowly turn her body and rest her head to jessica’s chest, “You better be” She says, that made jessica chuckle, “You’re the type that i don’t want to lose, so don’t worry too much” Jessica says, and at that time, They let cuddle to each other, their relationship doesn’t need many words, by just watching how they spend time happy together you’ll automatically knew, they’re in love. 

 

Too short? I know. I'm having a problem to this story, and I'm planning to end this, hehehehe :)