First Impression

A Song For You

Junho's POV

As usual our class is one of the noisiest class ever but...smart...i was sitting at the back of the class alone and wearing a hat to hear some music and planning to write a song..until it was interrupt by the teacher..

" okayy class, we are going to have a new student that will be joining our class today" the teacher announced. From that point, i wasn't paying attending the teacher but continued to the music..

" annyeong my name is Kim Soeun, please take care me" the new kid introduce herself..

soo the new kid is a girl..huh...again i was interrupt from me listening to the music..

" LEE JUNHO...please show some respect to the new student...soeun you could sit next to lee junho right there" the teacher said and pointing at me.

 

Soeun's POV

As soon as the teacher introduce me to class i quickly bow and introduce myself. All students simle at me and even wave hi to me...except this one guy sitting at the back wearing a hat didn't even look at me...what a rude person...

The sits were occupied by the student except for one place; beside that rude dude..but then my mind were interrupt by the teacher..

"LEE JUNHO....please show some respect to the ew student...soeun you could sit next to lee junho right there" the teacher said and pointed at that dude..

So his name is Lee Junho...hmmm..

As soon as i sit next to him..he lifted his head that  was covering his face..wow..he is quite handsome wait what am i thinking!!??

 

Junho's POV

As soon as i lift my head from the table i was greeted by the new kid..i could say that she is cute and pretty wait what i thinking??!! does she has a boyfriend already??!! yah lee junho what are you thinking arghhh!! you don't even care about others but now??!! arghhh...

" annyeong my name is Kim Soeun call me Soeun, nice to you" she said with a sweet smile and offered a hand shake.

"Lee Junho call me Junho oppa" i said back with a smirk and shake her hand.

" what??!! oppa??!! what if i am older than you?" she asked with curious...

"wanna bet?" i suggest

"8 May (a/n; that's my birthday date xD) " she said it with proud..i smile a bit..

"25 January...haah..sooo please kindly call me Junho oppa" i said with victory. i could see she is glaring at me.

Suddenly Mr. Park Sanghyun come to our class i remember today we have history class...he is a good-looking teacher that most girls fell for and started pay attention to the class whatever i'm going to sleep while continued to hear music..

When the teacher started to teach i could see 'Soeun' was paying attention to the teacher...i felt a bit jealous of Mr. Park Sanghyun....how could he..snap out of it junho...how could you like her you barely even know her...

When i was about to close my eyes i could feel something poke me it's Soeun

"What do you want??!!" i asked her. this is for the third time people actually interrupt me from listening to music.

"Pay attention i know you wear that hat because you're listening to music put that away and pay attention" she said as she is my mom

"Hey show some respect to your OPPA" i

"Whatever" she said

"Or i'm not going to stop" i started to like teasing her she looks cute..

"Arghh fine O-P-P-A" she said slowly..

"okayy that's better" i smirk

 

Soeun's POV

aishh what's up with this dude and forcing me calling him oppa and i actually blush a bit??!! hope he didn't see that  kinda regret telling him to pay attention and why is it hard for me call him oppa

Is it because of him??!! my ex??!!



there you go first chapter updated~~

sorry it took a long time to update because of exam i couldn't~~mianhae~~

sorry if there is an error and it xp

try my best for the next chapter and enjoy~~~~~~ ^^