Part 2

Lets go on for a long time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minho-ah” I quickly yelled out loud as I rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

 

He too was elated to see me as he welcomed me into his arms and lifted me up.

 

We stayed there for a while ignoring the girls teasing, just feeling each other’s presence and warmth.

 

We then let go of each other and held hands walking towards the other girls.

 

“Yah Yul-ah, let’s all gather together to take a photo!”

 

We were actually standing next to each and were getting ready to pose for the camera when Taeyeon tapped lightly on my shoulder.

 

Opps, I forgot this was taken for the public.

 

Minho quickly got the message and squeezed my hands before moving a row lower to stand beside Seohyun.

 

“1,2,3 Smile!” We all posed and smiled for the camera.

 

 

Right after we took a picture, Minho was dragged by the other members to take photos with them.

 

 

Even Shinyoung unnie gets to be in the photo..

How I wished we could publicize our photos too..

 

Without realizing, I started pouting. 

 

At times it makes me wish so much that I was a commoner and not an idol.

Then I can be free to do whatever I want to and take as much photos as I want, hold hands in public, kiss in public.

So many things that I could have done if I weren't SNSD's Kwon Yuri.

Aish..

 

I was so deep in my thoughts that I was shocked when I felt someone dragging my arms and turning me around.

 

 

Minho’s POV:

 

The other members were all pulling me to take a photo for them to upload online on their SNS(Instagram, twitter..)

I glanced over and saw Key taking a photo with Yuri and then afterwards with others.

 

Aish, when are they gonna be done with Yuri?

I didn't even have a chance to talk to her properly!

And I haven't gotten a kiss from her today!

 

I was getting impatient and just when I saw her alone in one corner pouting; I quickly walked behind her and pulled her to one corner.

 

“This is for our own! Let’s update our phone’s Display picture!” I whispered into her ears and tapped to camera mode on my phone.

 

Our faces were really close and just when we were about to take the picture; I turned around and kissed her cheeks.

 

She was blushing I could see and I quickly pulled her into a tight embrace again.

 

We stayed put for a while just enjoying being in each other’s arms.

 

“Happy Anniversary” We whispered at the same time.

 

Yuri chuckled lightly and gave me a quick peck on my lips.

 

I started flushing and grinning widely.

Still unable to believe that this is a real dream, that Kwon Yuri is mine.

She is mine, Choi Minho’s property and no one else can touch her except for me.

 

“Yah, are you dreaming of your y girlfriend again?” She pinched me lightly on my nose teasing me.

 

I just chuckled at her confidence.

 

“I have something for you.”

 

She looked at me curiously. I smiled reaching out for my bag before pulling out a small box.

 

“OMO? What’s this?” Yuri asked surprised with the present.

 

“This.” I pulled out the bracelet “is going to be the new bracelet that I want you to wear.”

 

 

Kwon Yuri’s POV:

 

I was on the brim of crying when I see the bracelet. Inside it wrote, “Minho loves Yuri forever and eternally.”

 

“Still remember the first present you gave to me?” He said as he lifted his left hand and wiggled the bracelet in front of me.

 

“Of cause I do!”

 

[Flashback]

 

09.12.2009

 

It was his birthday and we were all gathered at a private rented bungalow to celebrate of him offically turning 18.

 

I held onto a small box and glanced at his direction.

 

Everyone was having fun and gathering around him sabotaging him to drink and play all sorts of game.

 

I guess I am not needed here.

 

I then walked out of the house to the balcony to take a breather.

Sitting by the poolside away from the noise.

 

Choi Minho..

I don’t even know when or h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter