Preperations

Another Chance(Apply Closed)

Yeong's POV

I picked up my phone to call Kiyoshi. It rang once.

"Hello?" He answered

"Hey," I said, "So the auditions are Monday at 8,"

"What?" He asked, I could tell that he was a little shocked, "But we have school..."

"Mian," I said trying to console him, "I tried to have them do it at a later time, but the real auditions are being held the day after,"

"Oh," I heard the sadness in my voice.

"I know you and your sister are bent on this whole 'school'  thing," I paused trying to think of a way to compromise, "Just show up at the auditions, and then after go straight to school,"

"We can't do that,"

"Yes you can," I laughed, "You're just scared,"

"I'm not scared!" He retorted

"Then come to the auditions!" I yelled, "I'll pick you up 7!"

"But.." He was about to say something, but unfortunatly I hung up on him. I pulled out my laptop and began to search.

[Seoul Arts High School]

I searched for the number and when I found it, I began to dial.


 

Akira's POV

"Yeboseyo? Hyung? HYUN!?" I could hear my brother yelling in the living room.

"Yoshi-chan!" I called for him. He walked into the kitchen with a sad face, "What's wrong?"

"If we go to the auditions Monday we'll  have to miss school," He said.

"Is that what Yeong-oppa said?" I asked and he just nodded, "Ok, we can do that,"

"What?!" His eyes got wide as he stared at me in shock.

"Well, knowing him, he wouldn't have told us to ditch without handling it first," I replied. Kiyoshi just looked at me in realization and then smiled. "Oh by the way, the script is on the coffee table,"


Yeong's POV

The next day I called Akira's phone to see if everything was going well.

"Hello," she answered.

"Did you guys have a chance to look over the scripts I gave you?" I asked hoping the answer would be yes.

"No," She said, "I've been working on my homework all day," i could hear the sadness in her voice.

"What about Kiyoshi?"

"Yeah, he's been looking it over sense i gave it to him," I laughed at her reply.

"Just make sure that you get to it," I said feeling like I should relieve some of her burden.

"Arasso!" She said happily before i hung up.

"Was that Akira?" I was startled by the voice of my uncle.

"Dont you know how to knock?!" I yelled standing up.

"Ah! Mianhae," he said laughing, "Ji Ri and Sun Reong want to go to the park, want to come?" I gave him a serious look.

"No, not really," I said, he just nodded and walked out.


Hyun Bin's POV

I looked at my watch: 10:34.

'Where is he?'

I thought to myself. I was sittingdown at a table in the cafe we usually hang out with.

"Here is your coffee, Sir" I looked up to see one of the waitresses.

"Thank you," I said picking it up after she placed it on the table. Her name tag said Akira, "That's an unusual name.."

"Whose name is unusal?" My thoughts were interruped by my Kris.

"You're late," I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

"Sorry," He said as he sat down and began leaning back in his chair. He was wearing a hat and big sunglasses.

"Are you hidding from someone?" I ask him. He looked at me and leaned closer.

"You never know who's following you," he replied, quickly observing our surroundings, "So what did you want to tell me?"

"Ah! Thanks for reminding me," I reached into my bag and pulled out a script. Kris quickly grabbed it and smiled.

"You've got the audition!?" He yelled excitedly, "Its about time you..."

"Oh my god!" someone yelled, interupting his sentence. I turned around to see a group of girls.

"Here we go again," I whispered to myself. I picked up my coffee and before I could bring the cup to my mouth one of the girls bumps into my elbow, spilling the coffee all over the front of my shirt.

"!" I jumped up as I cried out in pain, "Are you crazy?!" I yelled to her, but she was infactuated with the idol she now see's before her.

"Aren't you Kris from Exo!?" she asked excitedly.

'Not again,'

Kris nodded and the girl started to scream. That was when I heard a crowd of fast footsteps behind me, but before I could move out of the way I was slammed into the table by a bunch of fan girls.


Featured AFF

Shivergirl


Kyamei:

Im sorry it is a late upload... I  wanted to introduce all the characters in this chapter, but somethings came up so i was unable to upload anything... I hope you like this. The next chapter will be up sooner then this one was put up. I hope to introduce all the characters in the next one.. OK BYE