1/1

Unexpected

You turned off the music. You had been dancing for almost 10 hours straight, but you think you finally had the dance down for the next set of tests. You sat down next to your bag to get some water and the door opened.

The boys saw you on the floor and they immediately smiled.

“How’s the routine coming along?” Sehun asked you. He had taken an interest in you ever since you became a trainee at SM a few months ago. He helped you out whenever he could, and that is how you ended up preparing the dance to History for the dance test.

“I think I got it…. finally” You smiled at the boys. Kai smiled and asked if they could see it. So you put down your bottle and started the music over once more.

 The music started to flow in your veins as you executed the dance flawlessly, and they boys ended up joining you while you danced. You watched Sehun in the mirror and your face started to blush.  He caught you watching him, and he smirked and added a few extra y moves to the already y choreography.

The song ended and all the boys congratulated you, a few even told you that you did the routine better than they do! You smiled and thanked then as they began to leave the room. You felt a lot better about the test once they told you these things, you turned your back and went to get your bag and clean up the room when you noticed that you were not alone.

Sehun walked towards you and turned the music back on. Only this time Mama played through the speakers. He grabbed your hand and told you to dance with him. You both let loose. You didn’t know this dance as well, but you knew it well enough to keep up.  By the end of that song you were sweating even worse and you kind of wished that Sehun wasn’t there to see you all gross like this.

He told you about ho he thought you were one of the few that could make it all the way. When he saw you blush he told you that if you needed any help that he was there for you.

You smiled and thanked him. He walked right up to you and pressed his lips to yours with no warning. However you didn’t reject the warmth of his lips, you pressed harder against him. it was your first kiss but you knew you were happy that he was the one to take it from you.

He pulled back and whispered “When you make it, there’s more where that came from” He smirked before walking out and leaving you dumbfounded.