1/1

Don't Mess With Us

It was 7 A.M. when Leeteuk woke up to the sound of loud obnoxious noises.
THUMP. THUMP. BANG. BANG. VROOM. VROOM.
Normally he would go back to sleep but this time he just couldn’t. So he decided to throw one of his white shoes at the door thinking it would actually hit the door. Too bad he missed…. Sighing, Leeteuk threw off the covers, got up, and opened his door to see what the cause of the loud noise was.

What he saw:
-Heechul begging Hankyung to make Beijing Fried Rice
-Hankyung using his I’m-still-a-foreigner-I-don’t-understand-you excuse.
-Yesung being…Yesung
-KangIn wrestling with Shindong
-Shindong wrestling with KangIn
-Sungmin naming off the different shades of pink.
-Eunhyuk watching the Discovery Channel…about monkeys. (apparently he wanted to learn more about his ‘family.’)
-Donghae saying farewell to the dead salmon that was about to become their breakfast for the day.
-Siwon trying to convert Heechul…again.
-Ryeowook baking cookies.
-Kyuhyun pwning noobs at Starcraft.
-ZhouMi coming back from his shopping spree. His arms littered with bags from different designers like Gucci, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and so on.

Let’s just say they weren’t very quiet. Eunhyuk had the T.V. volume all the way up. This irritated Heechul to no other and so he started shouting at Eunhyuk to lower the volume.
“EUNHYUK! TURN THE VOLUME DOWN OR I’LL EAT YOU!!” screeched Heechul.

“HYUNG! YOU CAN’T EAT ME THAT’S CANNIBALISM! IT’S FROWNED UPON IN MANY SOCIETIES!” exclaimed Eunhyuk.

“DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE DAMN!”

This shouting resulted in Kyuhyun turning up the volume to his laptop. He would have used his headphones but nooooooo a certain someone Heechul decided it was funny to use them as a chew toy for his cat. So now we had a monkey and a Cinderella shouting at each other and a snarky magnae now shouting at his laptop.
“BECAUSE OF YOU TWO HYUNGS I LOST TO SOME IDIOT NAMED SNICKERDOODLEPOODLE456!” he shouted.

“YAH MAGNAE GIVE US SOME RESPECT!” retorted Heechul

“As if I give you guys respect anyway…” mumbled Kyuhyun

Hearing the remark Heechul started up again with the screeching. Not being able to take it anymore with the yelling and Sungmin nameing the different shades of pink and KangIn and Shindong weren't helping either, Leeteuk was about to go on an all out Umma rampage, when the door opened and walked in Henry with red cheeks and tears in his eyes.

“Henry what’s wrong?!” cried Leeteuk

“I w-was walking d-down t-the street and an O-only13 f-fan w-walked be me and c-called me a c-chink and r-ran away!” stuttered Henry

“HOW DARE SHE?!” shouted Heechul

“Oh Henry it’s okay just ignore it.” Soothed Hankyung.

“B-but Gege t-they hate m-me!” sobbed Henry

“I say we go find her car and pee on the handles!!” exclaimed Sungmin.

“Let’s put an M80 in her mailbox!” said Shindong.

“In her mailbox? Throw it in her window!” suggested KangIn.

“But that’s Federal Offence.” Said Siwon

“Your point is?” retorted Heechul

“I’ll just pee on the car handles and call it a day.” Said Donghae

“Oooooo how about tasering her car and short-circuiting everything!” Eunhyuk said excitedly.

“All good guys I’ll call up my homie Kim Jong Il and well nuke her.” Suggested Yesung.

“...” -insert awkward silence here-

"I'm kidding." said Yesung.

"We should go up to her front door and confront her, if that doesn't work, you still have my crowbar right Zhou Mi?" said Kyuhyun

"Your what?!" Leeteuk said.

"Nothing." Kyuhyun quickly replied.

"The nerve of some people..." muttered Ryeowook.

"How about if we just light a bag of dog crap on fire and put it on her porch." suggested Kibum.

"He speaks." muttered KangIn

"You guys aren't doing ANYTHING to her" Leeteuk said.

"Aww your such a fun er." whined Heechul.

Leeteuk took Henry to his room to put him to sleep. While doing so the other 13 devised up a plan to get back at the fan. They would wait until Leeteuk was dead asleep to sneak out then and get going with their plan.

So now 13 boys were standing in front of the fans house all clad in black from head to toe. The moon was out and full and the sky black as ever. How they found her house that will remain a mystery. Well Heechul has...'connections'. Earlier the boys concluded that they couldn't throw put an M80 in her window mailbox...or call up Yesung's homie Kim Jong Il...or taser her car because they would probably taser them selves by accident instead. But they could teepee her house and trees.

Now the boys split up into teams of two's and three's. 
KangIn and Heechul supervising.

Kibum, Eunhyuk, and Donghae planting bags of poo on the porch and lighting it on fire, the dog poo courtesy of Eunhyuk's dog Choco.

Kyuhyun, SungMin, and ZhouMi putting mighty putty in the car handle locks.

Yesung and Ryeowook peeing on the car handles. They drank loads of water earlier that day.

Hankyung, Shindong, and Siwon littering the lawn with strips of toilet paper.

After they were all done with their individual jobs it was time to teepee the house and the trees, and to be able to do that they need loads of toilet paper. How they got that much toilet paper? Well they are Super Junior...

"Okay guys when I count to 3 we attack okay? Leave nothing uncovered. Got it?" said Heechul

"GOT IT!" exclaimed the other members.
"1"
"2"
"3!"

And so they attacked leaving nothing uncovered. When they were finished the lawn, trees and house looked liked it just got snowed on.

"Good job boys, but one more thing..." said KangIn

Pulling out a can of black spray paint KangIn walked up to the car and sprayed 'Don't mess with us.' all over the car and proceeded to draw different faces showing anger.